We'll be DREAMin about fun on our Double Dip July 5, 2015

Myself and my DH and 2 DS, new high school graduate at cruise time and my rising junior will be on this double dip. This will be the 4th cruise for DH and I and the 3rd for our boys. We are looking forward to one last guaranteed family vacation before DS 1 goes of to college. July 5th needs to hurry up!

Hi All,

Our large group will be on deck 10. We are so looking forward to two days at CC. The last 2 trips I've been on in the Bahamas we were unable to get into CC or it poured rain. Can't wait for beautiful weather there.

Hi All,

Our large group will be on deck 10. We are so looking forward to two days at CC. The last 2 trips I've been on in the Bahamas we were unable to get into CC or it poured rain. Can't wait for beautiful weather there.
Umm, you sure you want to cruise during this time? Not sayin' you're bad luck or anything, but. . . :rotfl:

pammiesik: Sounds like a great plan to share a family vacation before your oldest heads off to school. Have a great cruise!

Hi All,

Ummm, yeah. You better not jinx it for us! :-)

This will be our second "double dip". I love CC that much! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it in my other post, but we've only ever sailed on the Dream.

Hi there,

I really hope we aren't a curse...lol...our luck with cc has not been good. Out of the 8 DCL cruises we have been on, 3 did not go to CC (Alaska, Med Riviera, Panama Canal). Of the other 5 there was only one perfect CC day. :charac2:Two we could not dock due to weather; one we docked, we got off onto CC and then it poured rain, and the other was sunny but very cold. I guess that's the price we pay for going over school breaks in Nov, Dec and Mar. Really looking forward to two days at the beach in the summer...:daisy:

hi, new hear and new to Disney Cruising. Looking to see if anyone is coordinating the Fish extender program for this voyage. We have children traveling with us and looking to add some extra excitement to the voyage.

We are booked for this cruise! Will be our second cruise but first with Disney. We have a DD that is 6 and we just learned about the FE! Just asked to join the FB page. Good thing we have some time to figure this out! Any advice would be helpful!

Hi everyone! I just booked this cruise for my 4 kiddos and myself. I'm a single mom traveling solo for this one, but I have no doubt we will have a blast! This is our first Disney cruise, though we've been to WDW many, many times. We can't wait!

I did request to join the Facebook group as well. I'm very interested in participating in the FE...

Can't wait! We are counting down. :)

Big and Meme Uzee, our son, daughter-in-law, grandson and two granddaughters will be on the Disney Dream July 5th cruise. We are frequent WDW vacationers but this is our first Disney cruise. We would like to participate in the FE but are not on Facebook. Is there any other way we can join in??? We've already order our custom FE and are very excited to participate in this activity. Please help???

I'll post on our FB page that is set up for this sail date to see if there is a way to get into one of the FE groups and not be on FB. They are currently filling up the second FE group and it is filling up quickly!

Hello! We just booked and our excited to go. It will be the third cruise for my hubby and the second for me and our two tweens.

I will be booking our first Disney cruise in 1 week. It's kinda last minute but we are waiting to see if my daughter makes all stars in softball. Anyway, we are really looking forward to doing the dolphin interaction in Nassau. Is there a way I can view availability before booking the cruise?? Thanks in advance! :)

I am wanting to start a thread for the cruisers for July 5, 2015 on the Dream Double Dip!!
I am booking a last minute cruise for my daughter's birthday, but we really want to do an excursion in Nassau: Dolphin Encounter - Shallow Water Interaction. However, with booking the trip so late, I am afraid that it will be booked up. Since you have a reservation, will you look to see if it is available? Thank you.

As of today 376d 2h 26m, but who's counting!! I also have a FB group as well. Still not set up much, since it's still early. Plus it's my first time doing one and not sure what to do as of yet. I do know what I want to make and just need to start getting them prepared! Can't get here fast enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter