We'll Be Doing Whatever Snow Does in Summer- Trip Report

Wow! The pizzas look fabulous and I love the Arancini balls! I would just love to have some food from there right now. We came back from the big birthday weekend, and I made fried rice for dinner, but now I'm hungry again. :sad2: Maybe I should just go with the flow. We ate so much over the weekend, I probably need to go to bed and not worry about pizza!

The food was fantastic. I actually just had fried arancini again the other night at The Olive Garden! It was really good and I was telling everyone that I had it previously at Via Napoli. Just an FYI as it was super yummy there too. Now I think finding pizza like Via Napoli would be more difficult even though I live in NY and we have really good pizza here........... :)

Gotta catch up on your birthday thread now as I have been out of town for many days!!

Joining late to the party but excited I still have a lot of your trip to read about! I've caught up to here and it sounds great!

I've been so far behind but caught up on your report. May have to check out Kona and Via Napoli on my trip in December.
Love the picture of the shy one running from the "police"

Just realized how far behind I was, sorry!

Thanks for your thoughts on Hoop Dee Doo. Makes me feel better about never having made it there in all our trips.

She and my sister took the long way through BLT and my sister taught her to say "I am 2 and I'm amazing" to everyone we went by and to this day she still says it (we had to make her change it to 3 recently though).
That's adorable!

Glad your Epcot time was a pleasant change.

I love Via Napoli and looks like you made some great selections - yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!