We'll Be at US/IOA

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
in about 30 days - first day there will be Saturday, November 8th - planning on spending 3 days in the parks - the rest will be spent at WDW. Are there any tips or suggestions you have? We haven't been since December 2004. I'm really looking forward to Simpsons and my all time favorite coaster Dueling Dragons. Thanks for the suggestions..

in about 30 days - first day there will be Saturday, November 8th - planning on spending 3 days in the parks - the rest will be spent at WDW. Are there any tips or suggestions you have? We haven't been since December 2004. I'm really looking forward to Simpsons and my all time favorite coaster Dueling Dragons. Thanks for the suggestions..
Just relax and enjoy yourselves. I doubt you will need to worry about Express passes during that time so take your time. Three days is plenty of time to do everything you'd want to do.

Like metro stated>>>Relax and enjoy.:thumbsup2

Thats the best part of this place,you donnt need a planner.Just do everything at your liesure!!!!!!!!!!

I do recommend to do Mytho's for lunch and take in The Horror Make Up Show..If you have not done it already that is..

Other then that Simpsons is great.Your gonna have a great time..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter