Welcome!!!

Wendy

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the new Disney Weddings and Honeymoons Board! :wave: We're so excited about the addition of this new board. Whether you're planning a wedding or a honeymoon, we invite you to start chatting away, asking questions, and giving your input to help everyone have the best possible wedding or honeymoon. Now, let's get started! :earsgirl:

I just want to add my welcome also! And congratulations to everyone on their upcoming wedding and/or honeymoon!

I'll introduce myself to everyone. I'm Renessa, 23, planning a honeymoon at PC for next June 29-?. Just made the ressie today. Looking forward to DC discounts to be announced soon. I will be traveling with (who else??) my new hubbie "Q36", 25. I look forward to hearing what everyone else has planned for romantic ideas, dinners, etc. I am currently looking into the Discovery Magic Plan. I really think that we'll get our $$$ worth on meals alone. So glad to meet you!:)

Another welcome from me, too! I'm glad to be a part of this special new forum!

:earsboy:

Good morning. I'm meeting with Disney next week to discuss having my wedding there. I have 75 people attending and was wondering which reception venues would be available to me at night. Please move this is I posted in the wrong place I'm new to this forum

:goodvibes:goodvibes
Good morning. I'm meeting with Disney next week to discuss having my wedding there. I have 75 people attending and was wondering which reception venues would be available to me at night. Please move this is I posted in the wrong place I'm new to this forum
I can't move your post, but this is the right forum but you posted this on a 15 year old thread. If you make a new thread on this board you can get some answers. Also try googling your question, checking out the DFTW wedding site and get a Passporters Guide to Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter