Welcome!!!!

CamColt

Welcome to the new Disney Dining Reviews Board!!!

Feel free to post any and all Disney dining reviews here and be sure to check in from time to time to read both the good and the bad experiences of others.

It's nice to see we already have some favorable posts about this new board, and I expect that many other posters will be happy to see this too.

We owe a special thanks to the Webmasters for giving us this new board. Thanks, gang! :thumbsup2

I'm sure this will be an enjoyable, yet appetite increasing, area of the Dis. popcorn::

Hi everyone;
I got great advice from this site for our trip to POLY Nov.'04 and decided to participate in planning our last minute trip to POP arrive Aug.28. :hourglass
There will be DH, DS 10, and DF 8.

I am trying to decide where to eat, planning around the parks we hope to be in that day. :confused3
I am hoping to get Mamma Melrose/fantasmic pkg. on 28th
I really want to do Boma as last trip everyone pooped out after AK, and we ate at RFC.
Probably late breakfast at CM's (kids loved it last time)
Otherwise, at a loss--? Cape May dinner, Liberty Tree ? dinner
?somewhere in Epcot for dinner ? Princess story book at Akershus

Also, what are my chances at getting any of these places this late?

Thanks everyone

Off site, 1977
? Lake Beuna Vista Resort, 1981
CBR 1991(honeymoon)
POLY 2004
POP ...soon!! :cool1:

Sorry, don't know how to make this look fancy.

I think you might have better luck if you post your questions on the main disney restaurants page as this is the review page, although it certainly helps to read reviews when getting an idea of where you want to eat. I would suggest getting on the phones to make ADRs pretty sharpish but seeing as you are going at a fairly quiet time of year you should have some luck. The only thing in your way is the free dining package happening at that time, so a lot of people may have already made plans.
Good luck,
claire xx

Thanks for the advice, I will move my question to the other board.
We too are on the Dining Plan...that's why the last minute booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter