Welcome to the VMK board

MikeD said:
VMK opens at 10:00 am

So it has hours like the real parks?

Sorry for the dumb question. I found out about VMK when I noticed this new board was created. I've been reading some of the threads, but am a real newbie in this area.

gometros said:
So it has hours like the real parks?
Unless they are having trouble, VMK is open from 10am till 1am ET (GT-5) or 7am - 10pm PT (GT-8).

MISSALLEN said:
What is this VMK? Is it free? What do I need to do to sign up?
VMK stands for Virtual Magic Kingdom. It is a free Disney game that simulates the real Disney parks. To get a lot more information go to the VMK Home Page.

To sign up you just click the Enter Game (if the game is currently open) circle on the left of the home page and then start the registration on the left side of the page that comes up.

VMK keeps freezing up the minute I finally get to a place. Does anyone have suggestions or should I just give up? I posted a separate thread, but no one seems to know anything about it. My DH and I have both emailed vmk helpdesk, but no response, as of yet.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter