Welcome to the new Adventure By Disney Forum

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Welcome to the new DIS home of Adventures By Disney.

This will be the place to find answers to your ABD questions.

I look forward to discussing ABD and sharing my experiences.

If you have any questions or would like assistance with your Adventure, you can reach me at ABD@wdwinfo.com

Kevin

Sorry about my computer challenged ignorance but I can't for the live of me find this discussion board unless I get to it via someone else's questions! How do I locate it? I click on DIS Discussion Forums and it isn't there - anywhere! Help!!

Very handsome board, love it! :thumbsup2

I'm so very thrilled to see a seperate board for ABD! :banana:

Although we won't be able to go for a couple of years (finances, school,etc..) I'm really looking forward to gleaning lots of good info about the tours and destinations.

So glad that Disney has chosen to go in this direction, sometimes the Disney magic doesn't have to include the characters & theme parks, that's what we are realizing! :)

Finally! We've needed this for a long time. Thank you moderators and techincal crew!!!! :)

:thumbsup2 Thanks for this new thread, I was tell my DH about this now he can see it for himself. Thanks :thumbsup2

i went on the abd viva italia tour, 9 days of intense sight seeing, eating, and fun.
i will do it again. :goodvibes well worth the money.

As one who has done two ABD trips, the information of the DIS really helped with the planning, positively added to the anticipation and enriched the experience. It is terrific to find all the information in one spot on the DIS. Thank you Pete for the new ABD board.

Finally! :thumbsup2 It's about time. :Pinkbounc So glad to have a place to share our "trips of a lifetime." We have our 2nd ABD planned for 07'. Hoping it is as good as 05'.

DisneyMeMa-Howdy pardner! :wave:

As one who has done two ABD trips, the information of the DIS really helped with the planning, positively added to the anticipation and enriched the experience. It is terrific to find all the information in one spot on the DIS. Thank you Pete for the new ABD board.
the who #3 said:
i went on the abd viva italia tour, 9 days of intense sight seeing, eating, and fun.
i will do it again. :goodvibes well worth the money.

Great! How about sharing your pictures. I definitely love to see them. :goodvibes

I'm also so glad to see this addition from DIS. Can't wait to start planning my ABD for the year 2008.

I think there are at least 2 or 3 trip reports on this board. One of Italy and I posted one for London/Paris. Do a search I am sure you will find them, or email me at rcgweya@yahoo.com and I will send mine direct to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter