Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh Earning My Ears

I am a new member, how do I post a question? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. livibug

livibug Mouseketeer

just saying hi! first trip in a few years in june - the whole family is looking forward to it!

4. Susan Evers

Susan Evers Earning My Ears

Hi everyone,

Just saying "hi" as I am new here.

I am heading to WDW in November for my honeymoon. I can't wait to get in on some great conversations here!

:woohoo:

5. Nunofb

Nunofb Earning My Ears

Hi all! Disney Rocks :D

6. brrwright

brrwright Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone.

New here as well. We are headed to DW the first week in June. Two teenagers and a three-year-old. I'll definitely need some tips to keep everyone happy. Can't wait to see what all I will find here.

7. bev77

bev77 Earning My Ears

DH & I are big Disney fans, got engaged at Disney, now married 20 years. We will be at SS for Memorial Day weekend, and then in Aug., we are taking kids & grandkids, (15 of us) staying at OKW. Any advice on taking this large a group would be appreciated. Thanks

8. luvMickey72

luvMickey72 Mouseketeer

Hi Just chekcing everything out! :banana:

9. j-ariel

j-ariel Mouseketeer

I love your countdown...I fly on jetblue most of the time to get there and definately take the magical express to your hotel its free and easy, if you are staying on the property.. If its your airline you are asking about i would avoid Delta they change your flights on you frequently. I know you will have a great time. I am a frequent flyer to Disney and Love it Love it Love it..And Congratulations...

10. BigT4187

BigT4187 Earning My Ears

Hey all. New here. Glad to find you guys!!

11. mmtdaugherty

mmtdaugherty Earning My Ears

What do people mean when they state that they cannot post an electronic email because they do not have enough posts?

12. bolady

bolady Earning My Ears

Just checking things out, seeing if my countdown works

13. luvMickey72

luvMickey72 Mouseketeer

Hi All - Cannot get my ticker to work, cut and paste it, any ideas??
    Thanks

14. nana2tots

nana2tots <font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou

15. ajax897

ajax897 Earning My Ears

Hi New here. We are going to DW in October with my 3 little girls - ages 9,8, and 5 as well as my in-laws from New Zealand. I am excited to see what the girls think when they get there. We haven't told the oldest and youngest and won't until closer to that time. My oldest is slightly mentally retarded and has a mental age of about 4 so I would be hounded every day until then if it was next week?
    :cheer2:

16. cheryliebird

cheryliebird Earning My Ears

:cool1: I'm sick of the snow and I need a good vacation. I am NOT a seasoned traveler and the thought of planning this vacation to Disney World scares me a little. I don't want to get 'taken for a ride' by signing up for some 'cheap' way to visit Disney, but i can't afford to go overboard either. I would LOVE some REAL savings tips if anyone has any to share...it would be greatly appreciated. We're traveling the end of April, beginning of May.

17. grace&philipsmom

grace&philipsmom DIS Veteran

I can't believe I am only now finding you guys! Finally a place to get my disney fix. I love this forum :thumbsup2

18. ljwrn

ljwrn Earning My Ears

So much info, so little time!

19. MissNurse

MissNurse Mouseketeer

I am new to this board, and I am so excited to have found it! We are planning our next trip for 2010, so all of this info is very helpful. I've been 4 times 1994, 1996, 1997, 2008. Last year was the first with my kids. I will be able to plan so much more effectively with this! Thanks all!:goodvibes

20. cangirl

cangirl Earning My Ears

Hello!:cool1:

This is my first time on any type of discussion board, great to be here! Bear with me if I mess up! Planning a trip to DL, but HOJO is booked. Has anyone had experience about waiting for a cancellation, or are there any other good hotel suggestions? Just myself and an 8 year old, so we are pretty adaptable, although my sister is staying at HOJO and we would like to be close. Is the Menage family friendly? Thanks for any advice:banana:

21. nvr2much_diznee

nvr2much_diznee Earning My Ears

Hi Everybody! This is my first post and I'm really excited I joined!!! :cool1:
    I can't wait to start posting and joining the family! I'm still in middle school but I am IN LOVE with Disney!!!! :banana: