Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. sweettoni1231

sweettoni1231 Earning My Ears

Hello my name is Toni. I am writing because I am confessed about the prices that Walt Disney World is offering for some of there packages. My husband and I is planning a vacation for the first time to Walt Disney world. This is a surprise vacation for our kids. they have no clue to what is going on. But I was wondering if you know any ways that I can get a discount for resorts, dining, and on hopper and water passes. Or can I get help on ways to save money on Disney World trip. HELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ohiodisneydad2

ohiodisneydad2 Earning My Ears

Hello from Ohio! I recently joined up after lurking around on here for a while. I am a member on a lot of other WDW fan sites though.

4. ohiodisneydad2

ohiodisneydad2 Earning My Ears

I have a list I got from another site that helps you plan a trip to WDW. I'll be happy to email it to you. I also recommend that you hit your local library for books on planning Disney Vacations. Books such as Disney on a Dime can really help out. Check websites like Mousesavers.com often for special offers.

5. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Check out our home page of wdwinfo.com or here is the link to the discounts page : http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html Our Codes and Rates forum is also a good resource: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Disney can be very confusing. Sometimes it is also best to just contact a travel agent that specializes in Disney and let them help you out. They can help you get the best discount at no extra cost to you.

6. novemsha

novemsha Earning My Ears

i love disney so much! me and my sis really really do!:cool1:

7. ::DisneyDreams::

::DisneyDreams:: Earning My Ears

I also really love Disney World!
    It is honestly my life.

8. mightymel

mightymel Earning My Ears

:beach: Hello this is our 1st time posting to the disney board. We are getting ready for our third trip to disney world March 1 - 8 2009 we come across this sight and has alot of good info:beach: :cool1:

9. Smithpartyof5

Smithpartyof5 Earning My Ears

Hi I am new here, have lurked for a few days and thought I would join in. We are a family of 5 going to Disneyland in August this year. I am a planner and have been researching our trip, where to go, where to stay, ect. I hope to learn a lot from all of the experts here.

:laundy:

10. mooneyda

mooneyda Mouseketeer

Welcome I know you will get all of the helpful advice you will need or might be seeking here on the boards

11. genie161

genie161 Earning My Ears

How do I post a new question? I only see where I can reply to a thread.

Thanks!

12. MNEIRA

MNEIRA Earning My Ears

Hi everyone. This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right. Will be going to DW for the 1st time in June and can hardly wait. Hope to gain helpful information here.

13. ashisdancin2

ashisdancin2 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on DIS. I have been to wdw about 20 times, but to tell you the truth we use this for our cruise October 29, 2009. So excited! this will be my second disney cruise! :wave2:

14. mightymel

mightymel Earning My Ears

going to Disney World

15. Smile:)

Smile:) Earning My Ears

Hey guys! I am new here:)

16. Krousfive

Krousfive Earning My Ears

Hi there! This is my second post. I have "lurked" since 2005 and have had two trips since then. I feel like some of the people who are regularly on here are like family. Now my daughter is bugging me to write a trip report from our last trip - guess it could be a group project!

17. EggSalad

EggSalad Earning My Ears

Hi everyone Im new here.
    You can call me Egg. :banana: pirate:

18. DisneyFanKat

DisneyFanKat Earning My Ears

I tried joining today - only to discover that my username and email address (and thankfully the same password) were already set up in Aug 2007 - I must have just browsed the boards before my first (and only - so far) trip to WDW toward the end of that month!

But I'm "officially" on here now to check things out! :)

19. Debagu

Debagu Mouseketeer

This is my 1st post. Just checking to see if it works.

20. Had2disneycruz

Had2disneycruz Mouseketeer

New here too. Wish I had started doing before our first trip in 2001.:tinker:

21. JenJenFer

JenJenFer Earning My Ears

This is my first post here. I am very excited see all the great posts here.:)