Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Disneydonnam

Disneydonnam DIS VETERAN

Welcome to the boards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dmagickingdom

dmagickingdom Earning My Ears

I am happy to have found this site! There is another site that frequented but I really got tired of the political drama! I am happy to be here!

4. pixierella

pixierella DIS Veteran

Hello All,

I just joined today but have been to Disney 4 times so far. My DH and I just bought into Bay Lake Towers last week and couldn't be more excited.

5. pixierella

pixierella DIS Veteran

Hello All,

I just joined today but have been to Disney 4 times so far. My DH and I just bought into Bay Lake Towers last week and couldn't be more excited to find these boards.

6. KFoot

KFoot Earning My Ears

Heeey folks.

I'm so n00b and new here. I joined about 5 minutes ago.. so hello again.

I'm Brooklyn... plz call me that, I'm sick of people calling me KFoot (don't ask me why I calle myself that on this forum..) anyways, I <3 Disney and I'm addicted to smilies..

So long :banana:

7. Disneydonnam

Disneydonnam DIS VETERAN

Welcome to the boards. We just bought at Bay Towers also. We are looking so forward to going in Sept 2009:goodvibes

8. dhdozier

dhdozier Happily Sharing Memories with my Family

My name is Dixie and I am such a fan of this website. Thanks to all who contribute such great info. I am returning to Disney later this month with my family and feel so much more prepared this time! Thanks again!

9. poohsgirl1202

poohsgirl1202 Earning My Ears

Hi I am new trying to figure things out.

10. meg1221b

meg1221b Earning My Ears

11. disneyapeelizzle

disneyapeelizzle Earning My Ears

Hope everyone is having a good week!!! Keep positive- I know its scary right now!

But...has anyone else been accepted for Guest Relations?

Just wondering cause I was hoping to get to know more people in the role...

I also get there January 9th...anyone arriving around that time?

12. orlandesign

orlandesign Earning My Ears

I am new but glad to be a part, I wish i could post URLs already, i found a cool disney application on the wdw website that I wanted to share... oh well I am almost at 10 posts... take care!

13. ~Red~

~Red~ No Sleep=Taz

Hello, I am Tatiana or Tati or Red. I am new here and am 17 years old will be 18 in less than a month. I am currently in my Senior Year, but only taking English in high school and the rest of my classes are at the University. I love Disney and have been several times. I also love riding my horse and just relaxing.

14. Disneydonnam

Disneydonnam DIS VETERAN

Welcome to the boards. Happy early birthday wishes. We will be in Disney around the same time as you. We arrive Dec. 6th :woohoo:

15. bbsscott

bbsscott Earning My Ears

Hi I'm new and glad to be on here, hope to learn lots about what goes on. Thanks BB:goodvibes

16. TroyE

TroyE Mouseketeer

Hello, New here also. Love the info here especially the post about the monthly deals waiting to come out.

17. Onezumi

Onezumi Earning My Ears

Yay! This is my first post, so I have no idea what is going on yet. I figured I would just say Hi! :D

I just went to WDW and Universal HHN this past October and I am planning my trip again for next year already! It was my first time going and WOW was it the most fun experience of my life. I took a lot of pictues and videos.

I admit I was depressed when coming back to "real life". :D

Nice to meet you all!

EDIT: Does anyone know why I can't post in other areas of the forum? It says I can't post links until I have 10 posts, but I am not posting any links. :(

18. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to post. Your account is fine. Where are you trying to post that you are having problems?

19. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!

I'm new to posting on the DIS, and think this is a fantastic site! Love it, and everything to do with Disney! :thumbsup2
    I just created a signature line, and am hoping it works in this post. Fingers and toes are crossed. I love all of the smilies, and hope I learn how to post pictures before leaving on our WDW trip Thursday, 11/13/08. I'm kind of apprehensive, because it seems complicated. :confused:
    Counting down to Thursday!!!! :woohoo:

20. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

I'm so excited...my signature line worked!! Now to figure out how to post those photos...however, I believe I need 10 posts before I can post any pictures to DIS? :sad2:

21. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

Good luck with your posts. Sending Pixie Dust your way...pixiedust: I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures.