Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. bluechic03

bluechic03 DIS Veteran

I am very excited I found a place to talk about Disney! I truly love it and most of my friends think I'm nuts and my DH, well I know gets sick of me talking about everything Disney! :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. williamandbonnie

williamandbonnie Earning My Ears

You said to ask questions, so here goes. I've been to Disney a gazillion times, and it's my favorite place on earth. I was interested in trying to buy points for a stay, and I'm not sure how to go about it. Can you give me some pointers, or direct me to the right place for pointers. Thanks, and very glad to be here.

4. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

We have a board for renting and trading points. you can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 Please make sure your read all the FAQ and sticky threads at the top of that board!

5. YIPP-E

YIPP-E Earning My Ears

Hi everyone. I feel so at home here, I can't believe there are so many other disboard addicts like me. I have been lurking for some time now and I've been waiting till we actually booked our trip to post. It's been a roller coaster of planning this trip, but it's done and we will be on our way the end of September.

I to am not getting my any work done, because I fequent this board so much :surfweb: I am looking forward to posting my PTR and then finally my TR when we return. I love reading the stories and seeing the pictures. Speaking of pictures, what are the rules on posting pics. I tried to do a PTR with pics and it said I have to have 10 post. Does that mean 10 different posts or 10 posts in one tread? LOL, can you tell I'm a newbie!

Thanks for all the great tips, I'm a planner, researcher and list maker out of control!!!

6. d1sneyf4n

d1sneyf4n DIS Veteran

Hello, I am new here and I can not figure out how to post a question that I have. I have been able to respond to a few threads but I have no clue how to start my own. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.:confused3

7. ajizzymom

ajizzymom Earning My Ears

I am currenty very new to the website and am looking for slightlygoofy....i am unsure of how to reach her..she was nice enough to introduce me to this great website but now i am lost..she told me to "pm"? her but i dont know how can anyone help point me in the right direction or locate her for me?? i ran into you at wal-mart on thursday if that helps thanks

8. Surftaco

Surftaco Wall-E Owns

WOOOT I am new too. Currently deployed to Southeast Asia. Thats what they need here. Some Disney Magic!

9. decay33

decay33 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, this site has been very helpful for me!
    thank you

10. AGentlRose

AGentlRose Mouseketeer

Hi

Just found your forum surfing for some new Disney information.

I'm Arlene from Las Vegas, NV. and I was a Cast Member at WDW when I lived in Florida (Disney's All Star Music and Port Orleans - Riverside, although it was called Dixie Landings when I worked there).

I haven't been to WDW since I left Florida in 2000, but my husband and I are planning two upcoming trips, Dec. 2008 and Feb. 2009.

11. vmkfan1000

vmkfan1000 Earning My Ears

i know every thing about vmk and pluse im new :rotfl:

12. carver922

carver922 Earning My Ears

Hey everyone!
    I am a newbie. I am trying to learn all the abbreviated letter lingo on this site. so if anybody wants to give a heads up on what they all mean that pertain to disney, that would be a lot of help decifering some of these posts ;:confused3

13. pcoaley

pcoaley Tink About Disney

Thanks for the happiest site on earth (besides Walt's):rotfl:

14. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

There is a thread a couple of lines below this one that has a long list of them.:thumbsup2

15. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

16. ~Mommy&MeLuvDisney~

~Mommy&MeLuvDisney~ DisneyPinTrader

Hey i just joined today... and i want to do a trip report and i can't figure out how to do so. Can someone please tell me?:confused:

17. ~Mommy&MeLuvDisney~

~Mommy&MeLuvDisney~ DisneyPinTrader

Same here... i almost have the same question- I want to do a trip report but i cant figure it out!:sad2:

18. janeysmart

janeysmart Globetrotter Extraordinaire

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello!

Have been reading the boards for ages but never actually registered until now.

I fly all over the world for work and if there's a Disney park where I'm going, I'll usually be found there.

Have been to all the Disney parks now except for Epcot and California Adventure.

Even though I've been to Orlando many times, I've only actually been to Disney there once whereas I've been to Hong Kong and Tokyo Disneys many, many times.

So if anyone needs any Hong Kong or Tokyo information...

19. KARN4U

KARN4U Earning My Ears

Hi everybody! I'm newly registered to the boards but did read them before registering and found tons of excellent information.

20. KARN4U

KARN4U Earning My Ears

Thanks

21. RodneyB

RodneyB Earning My Ears

Hello. I'm new (but my wife has been around a while). I just want to contribute some disney photos, but I'm tooo new. Soon.