Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Hello and Welcome to the DIS :wave:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gramgwen

Gramgwen Mouseketeer

Hi Ben's Disneymom

I am definitely more excited than anyone in "my" group. My husband thinks I have lost my mind. He just doesn't understand. He will - once he gets there! I am even flying for the first time in 8 years! I don't normally fly....this is special. :wave:

4. Gramgwen

Gramgwen Mouseketeer

Thanks!

5. ben's disneymom

ben's disneymom Mouseketeer

Yes, my DH also thinks I am totally nuts. We have been planning this trip since Christmas, and it's pretty much all I talk about. I have all our dining reservations made and my DH and DS's golf reservation too. We are staying at Pop Century. It will be my son's 8th birthday (that would be Ben) on our last day there. He is also very excited, buy not as much as me. He has only been to Disney twice, and they were both one day trips. I have not stayed on site since my twenties (a long time ago it seems) and I absolutely cannot wait. Well, I hope your trip goes well and you and your family have a blast. The waiting will be well worth it!! :hourglass

6. disneybea1

disneybea1 Earning My Ears

I am new here and I am hoping that I can make some friends here that are nuts about disney as myself. I worked for Disney over 11 yrs. We are Military so I was a traveling castmember. I have been from a seasonal castmember, to a disney store manager. My girls are Ariel and Belle so you can see we are disney fans. Also living in Orlando working at the Polynesian for 2yrs was great. So this is me, we go home to Orlando every year. Thanks for reading about me and hope to be part of your fun group of disney fans.

::MickeyMo

7. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome disneybea1

8. The Haunted Mention

The Haunted Mention DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been reading the posts ever since I found out about the Disboard a couple of months ago, there is so much helpful info out there. I've found websites and got the inside scoop on alot of things. When my family and I went to Disney CBR two years ago I was hooked and could think of nothing else. We went again last year to CSR and we are going yet again this year in October to AKL. I may have to get another job to keep up my new habit LOL. I'm so glad to have found a group of Disney crazed people like myself. The Disboards are great it keeps the dream of Disney fun alive. I can't wait to get back there.

9. Ichbinein Texan

Ichbinein Texan "Don't eat the yellow snow." Frank Zappa

Hello Y'all! I'm a Texan now living in Orlando. I look forward to reading up on all the things to do at Disney.

10. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

Hello everyone, and welcome to the DIS boards!

(And Guten Abend/Howdy to our German/Texan expatriate friend![​IMG])

11. Gramgwen

Gramgwen Mouseketeer

Welcome :wave:

12. Scott Free

Scott Free Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! I just signed up and am excited to be here. I have been a Disney fan for years and look forward to the boards. My next trip to Disney is 1 month a way and my wife and I can't wait!!!!!! :cool1:

13. cpthook

cpthook Earning My Ears

I am also new. I have been a disney fanatic for many years. My 15th trip to disney is in 1 month. I was hoping I could meet some dis fanatics just like myself. Cant wait to get started. :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo :cool1:

14. hanoko

hanoko Guest

I'm Japanes student.I like Disneyland.But I have been only in Disneyland in Japan. Please teach Disneyland in various countries.

15. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome all to the DIS :wave:

16. dancindisneydazzler

dancindisneydazzler Earning My Ears

WELCOME!!! I LOVE the DIS but my mom is always like "we can just ask susan....she knows just as much!" well as WE just found out SUSAN uses the DIS... :rotfl: ...its completely wonderful

17. Nicole

Nicole Guest

hi I am new and I am going to disney world tomorrow and I can not what I want to now that if you know any really cool rides if do please tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

19. meCCa

meCCa Earning My Ears

Hello everyone.

It's nice to see a board entirely devoted to the Disney Kingdom, glad I found it. And I'm looking forward to reading up on everything and about everyone. I'm sure it will be a fun experience. :earsboy:

20. u2bapeacock

u2bapeacock Earning My Ears

Hi just joined hope I'm entering this right this is a great place I leave for Disney in 4 weeks

21. u2bapeacock

u2bapeacock Earning My Ears

:grouphug: Hi just joined hope I'm entering this right this is a great place I leave for Disney in 4 weeks
    princess: