Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Grumpy'n'Goofy

Grumpy'n'Goofy H-O-K-I-E-S

another test

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

There is a technical board where you should be trying your tests. There are folks there too that can be helpful if you are having a problem.

Welcome to the DIS.

4. Black Mage

Black Mage Earning My Ears

Well, I just want to say 'Hey Hidy Ho'. Friend of mine told me about this site and I finally made my way over here. Here's to talkin about all things Disney! :earboy2:

5. CherylWI

CherylWI Earning My Ears

Hello, I have been lurking here for a few weeks and have learned soooo much wonderful information! Just wanted to thank everyone for being so helpful.

6. rachellemharris

rachellemharris Earning My Ears

:confused3 please help me I can not get this to work correctly. I have it all made and have cut and pasted everything with no luck. HELP
    Rachelle :badpc:

7. vlamp

vlamp Guest

How do I pick up tickets to Disney Quest if I am already staying in Orlando? ... can I come by somewhere and pick them up?

8. DisneyHeart

DisneyHeart Earning My Ears

This is my first post. Hope I'm doing this right. From what I have been reading over the last week everyone seems so nice and helpful so I decided to join in.

9. Kevinup

Kevinup Earning My Ears

First time I went to Dysney world was 1973. I like it so much I moved there.

10. Patricia1

Patricia1 Love everything Disney!

Hi there! We've been on 6 Disney cruises (pre-baby), but I've learned alot reading through just about everything! We'll have an 11 mth old by the time we go on our August trip. Has anybody traveled with an infant before? Any tips, advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

11. lsutiger516

lsutiger516 Annual Passholder

Hey, this is my first post... can't wait to post more!

12. Lil111

Lil111 Guest

Thanksxxx

13. Lil111

Lil111 Guest

Thanksxxx

14. sportutegrl

sportutegrl Earning My Ears

Please forgive the newbie post, but I just got an email from Disney with what looks like a pretty good deal to stay at all stars for 5 days for me, spouse and kids, with the food option. I called and can change it to port orleans for 1500 for 2 adults/2 kids with 5 nites PO/6 days theme park basic tickets/and 5 days of meals. Is this a good deal? We haven't planned a vacation this year and this could be it.

15. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Welcome to the DIS. I suggest asking this question on the Resort board here on the DIS. You will get lots of answers and information.

16. bobbyjoe20

bobbyjoe20 Earning My Ears

hi gang and to the disney folks i am trying to search all over the internet for walt disney world employment and i cant find it i dont have any addresses to send to and also disney cruise line too as well i couldnt find thier addresses how do i find it :confused3 also really wanted to work for disney for long time as the characters are cheerful and would be a better place for me to work ::MickeyMo and also i am so far in hawaii but i plan to move back east to florida anyway maybe someone can tell me how to find employment address with cruise line and walt disney world thanks dear friends :wave2:

17. eeyoresmountainpals

eeyoresmountainpals <font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom

18. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome to the DIS Bobbyjoe :) Check on the community board too.

19. Gramgwen

Gramgwen Mouseketeer

I found my way and I am so excited! I have been living and breathing WDW for months. Reading everything I can, listening to others who just returned from WDW, etc. I have visited in the past but it has been years and now I am returning with my grandchildren. We are staying at POR. Have a character breakfast reserved (Chef Mickey) and dinner at Ohana. We are leaving 5 weeks from tomorrow. Can't wait to join in on the conversations here.

20. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome to the DIS Gramgwen :)

21. ben's disneymom

ben's disneymom Mouseketeer

Hi Gramgwen this is also my first post. We will be at Disney at the same time!We are also leaving 5 weeks from tommorrow!! I think (no I know) I am more excited than anyone else going.