Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. PurdueMouse

PurdueMouse Earning My Ears

Hi,
    Long time Disney fan, first time officially signing up to these boards.:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

If anyone is looking for Children's costume, Disney Store has them for 50% off.:mickeyjum

4. BP Roo

BP Roo Earning My Ears

Hi all. I only discovered the boards recently, though I have been an avid listener of the Dis Unplugged podcasts for a while now.

I've been hooked on the Disney parks since my gf "dragged" me to WDW in 2009. Since then, we've made a return trip to the World and two trips to Disneyland in CA. And we just got back from our first ever visit to Disneyland Paris!

I'm looking forward to sharing my passion for Disney with all of you!

5. Disney Nan

Disney Nan Earning My Ears

Trying to find my way around this site as would love to meet new friends and Disney freaks like me.

I'm a single female in her 40's, young in mind body and spirit.

I'm from the UK and belong to the Dibb which is all for English people so feel I need to spread my wings :yay:

Sarah x

6. PatLuv

PatLuv Earning My Ears

Hi I'm Pat,and I've just booked our 5th Disney Cruise!We've lived here in Florida for 34 years and haven't made it to Disneyworld yet,but we sure love cruising on the Disney ships!Its nice to be here!:cool1:

7. Big Es Mom

Big Es Mom Earning My Ears

Hi all! I'm planning our family's second trip to WDW for my daughters 5th birthday! Right before Christmas. Our first trip was in summer. Looking for tips to make it as magical as *I* can! Long time lurker. Finally signed up :) excited to start posting

8. Kristina4109

Kristina4109 Rocking my Disney side since 1976

Welcome! I just got back from the World on the 14th - if I'm counting right it's my 10th trip. Since moving to L.A. I've been to DL more times than I can remember. I think you'll love it here - lots of people with lots of Disney stories and experiences to share!

9. Big Es Mom

10. Big Es Mom

Thank you! As a matter of fact, I plannd our first trip in August 2013 using a lot of info from this board. So just as a lurker I was able to learn a lot of helpful information!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

11. MikeandTier

MikeandTier Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! We are new here and just joined because we are planning a big WDW trip and DCL for May of next year. We were lurking on the site, saw all the great tips, and couldn't help but join!

Looking forward to getting some tips/planning and participating in the FE exchange! I hope we'll be able to give some DLR tips to those planning trips to CA too!

:beach:

12. BelleBarb

BelleBarb Earning My Ears

Love these boards. Like others, I've been lurking and soaking up info for awhile. We are finally getting to take our trip to WDW in Sept. Yay !!

13. mongrammedminnieears

mongrammedminnieears Earning My Ears

Hi, everyone! I'm new to the boards, but certainly not new to Disney. I am a huge Disney lover and LOVE visiting the parks any chance I get. I have a special affinity for Walt Disney World, but DisneyLand is just as wonderful. I also love Disney Cruises, I've taken two and hope to take more. I have been visiting WDW since I was a little baby! I am excited to talk to other people with a similar passion for Disney as me, as my friends just aren't as into it as I am. I haven't been able to visit a park in a few years, sadly, so I'll be living vicariously through this board lol! I am also a college student (rising sophomore) so I am looking into possibly applying for the Disney College Program.

14. JeffDavis75

JeffDavis75 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!! Very excited to be part of the DIS Boards. I've actually not been part of a Disney Related forum for some time now, but for some reason today I just felt the need to get back into the "Disney Discussions" in this way. Thankfully I have a WDW trip coming up at the end of October for some Halloween and Food & Wine fun. I stay pretty involved in the Disney Community with my own show, and try to at least visit the parks at least once a year. I have been visiting WDW since 1985 and my last trip was in November 2012. Yeah I took off 2013 from Disney and just went on a cruise to the Bahamas, but taking that year off has made me look forward to this upcoming trip even more.

Looking forward to reading all of the different discussions here on the DIS Boards!!:wave2:

15. Kristina4109

Kristina4109 Rocking my Disney side since 1976

Welcome aboard! Just got back from the World last month. Hope your October trip is magical in every way!

pixiedust:

16. omgitsdaniellie

omgitsdaniellie Earning My Ears

yayy first post. I have nothing to say,but first post!

17. Disney Mimi

Disney Mimi Earning My Ears

:yay:I've been going to Disney World and Disneyland since 1974. I am, like most of you on the boards, a die-hard Disney fan. For years we went as a family, but sadly our only daughter is grown with her own family so now its just my husband and I. As I am an educator, I've always had to go to "the world" in the heat of summer, but I don't mind. I've always planned our trips for as late in August as I can before the school year begins. Planning our trips for late summer has allowed me to spend all summer reading the disboards and planning for our trip. I'm thrilled to say that in just over a month I will be taking my 38th trip to "the happiest place on earth". I can't wait!

18. PrincessUnicorn

PrincessUnicorn Earning My Ears

Hi all!

I don't think I have introduced myself yet, if I have please forgive me. :blush:

So I am Tara, I am from the UK. I have been to the greatest place on earth only twice, the last time was way back in 2001 sooooooo 13 years ago!!!
    I dream of returning so so much, especially as I now have 2 young children who I really want to share the magic with. But for now we live that through stories of mummy's time there and youtube videos :)

I love this place, and the podcast bought me here, but its so fun reading peoples experiences, opinons and to hear what is happening in the parks.

Hope to speak to you all soon :)

Tara :cheer2:

19. Gowans

Gowans Earning My Ears

Hi all, thought this the place to introduce myself!
    Planning me and the boyfriends first trip to Florida, and also our first trip abroad together!!

Been to Disney Paris a few years ago but very excited for all the new adventures to be had!! :yay:

20. disneyseniors

disneyseniors Mouseketeer

:eek: I am now officially hooked on disboards! :confused3 I love the discussions and awesome help and information. Everyone is so positive and gives such good advise! It keeps me in the Disney spirit all year long, til I can finally go to WDW in November 2014:cheer2: I know this is a stupid question, but here goes: How do you start a new thread? Do you have to find a site that seems to fit? or can you start another one somewhere else??? Don't know why I'm having this problem?? :confused3 I am technically challenged, or just computer/tech illiterate, I confess:idea: I wanted to start a new thread about seniors at WDW, since I haven't seen one here. There are a lot of seniors like us who love WDW and visit as often as we can. Thanks so much:flower3:

21. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

At the bottom left of each page in each forum there's a button labeled "New Thread"