Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Raven0207

Raven0207 Earning My Ears

I'm Jeremy and I am the DH to AAshleySEG. We are Disney Fanatics which means we love everything Disney. We are DVC and AP members. I'm planning a PTR for a birthday trip for my lovely wife in October so I'm here to see if anyone can help fill in the gaps that I may forget to ensure she has an awesome trip.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PirateKing

PirateKing Earning My Ears

Hey there, this is my first post here. Planning family vacation to the land of the mouse in June. Can't wait to get back. First started coming in the 1980's with parents and brothers. Always drove from NJ. First trip with my wife was in 1996 for our honeymoon. First trip with our kids was 2006. This will be our 3rd trip with the kids. We are staying at the Yacht Club. Love the pool and proximity to Epcot.

4. StarNomad123

StarNomad123 Earning My Ears

5. Maleficensational

Maleficensational Earning My Ears

Hello all! I've lurked on these boards long enough; I figured it was finally time to join! I'm going on my 6th Disney trip this fall and planning my 7th for next summer. I look forward to many, many hours spent reading these boards!

6. MonsterWDWmom

MonsterWDWmom DIS Veteran

Hi I have been on the boards for about a year now and I finally want to start a PTR and a TR but have no idea how to start a new forum. Does anyone know and can help?

7. shystalips

shystalips Mouseketeer

Maybe someone can help me, how do I add my ticker to all of my posts? TIA

8. Panakin

Panakin In a galaxy far far away

Hi :wave2:

I've been lurking for a while now and figured it's time to actually step out and say hello.

Love the show and all the podcast team and I'm excited to be part of the Dis family :)

Victoria

9. MonsterWDWmom

MonsterWDWmom DIS Veteran

Hi to add a ticker click on mine and it will bring you to a page where you can select tickers. In the top Left corner you will see a link that says Vacation Countdown click on that and then you will be brought to a page that has you select your background. Once you select it scroll all the way down and click on "Select your slider" (Step 2). Once you click on that you can select the slider again after scroll all the way down and click on Step 3 which is where you will enter your text and vacation dates. Once those completed you submit it and the last page will give you different links to add to your signature. I can't remember which on work on the disboards but try each and preview them before saving onto your signature.

Also you can access your signature under the User CP menu at the top of the page, look in your control panel and you will find "edit signature" this is where you will copy the links that were given to you after you made the ticker.

Hope this helps and wasn't too confusing! :flower3:

10. Jaegermouster

Jaegermouster Earning My Ears

My Mother's friend told me about this place and I'm go glad she did! this looks like a great board for discussion, information, and vacation stories and adventures!

11. hurricane

hurricane Earning My Ears

I've never used a forum before... checking all this ou!!! :rotfl:

12. babekel

babekel Need to go back!

Hi all......I am new to the DIS, but have been a member of the Dibb for 6 years!

I am looking forward to getting lots of great advice and news on Disney! :cheer2:

13. Brittany5643

Brittany5643 Earning My Ears

Sweet! So exiting!

14. missnesbitt

missnesbitt Earning My Ears

Hello to all! I joined Disboard because I've been a life long Disney fan, but for some reason never joined a community of like minded people...I hope to make a lot of friends here! My name is Kailey btw :)

15. fitnessfun

fitnessfun Earning My Ears

16. fitnessfun

fitnessfun Earning My Ears

Glad to be a part!

17. Dopey1808

Dopey1808 Earning My Ears

New to posting here. Dont know why i never signed up before been on many disney trips. Parents were big disney fans as well. Started in 72 at the poly with my brother. And they never stopped. Even after they retired they went solo (no kids) every year. Me and my family are continuing it now as well. We are going in August 22-25 staying at Contemporary for the first time. Stayed at WL past 3 times. Looking forward to reading posts and commenting hopefully adding anything useful for everyone.

18. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:tinker:Welcome to all new members! This is the best place for everything Disney.

19. Pepsiduck

Pepsiduck Earning My Ears

I am new to posting on here. I have been to WDW 3 times in my life. And I am going to be doing DCP 2014!

20. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

Wow, Best wishes on your Disney College Program!:cheer2:

21. CanadianBaldGuy

CanadianBaldGuy Earning My Ears

First time posting here on the DISBoards. Been to WDW 4 times in my life and am planning to bring my wife and kids there (their first time) in November. As I plan the trip, I find myself wanting to know more and more about the ins and outs of the 4 Orlando parks. I've read that this is the place to learn.

Looking forward to checking things out.