Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Medchic

Medchic Earning My Ears

I'm trying to get info on a different type of Disney wedding. Who do I need to talk to

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ahorse42

ahorse42 Earning My Ears

:cool1:

I'm working towards our next Vacation and I'm hoping that once I get the hang of these boards I'll be able to follow tips and advice on what to do/not do and hopefully be able to save some money in the process.

:-)

Happy Disney Vacation Planning Here I Come!

party:

4. laekia

laekia Earning My Ears

I stumbled across the DIS boards a few weeks ago in my Quest to learn all things Disney (My daughter thinks im obsessed.... I have tour plans/maps/detailed lists of rides........ maybe shes a bit right....) and I absolutely LOVE the info on here! I was actually running out of things to look at when I discovered the trip reviews and OMG I could spend hours on those :)

So I finally decided to make an account and stop lurking :)

Myself, my husband and our 2 daughters (8 & 12) are headed to Disney Feb 14th (32 Days!!) along with my parents, disabled sister (full time wheelchair) and almost 80 year old grandmother..... Its going to be quite the trip! :cool1:

5. AnthonyJPiccione

AnthonyJPiccione College student. Actor. Writer. Blogger. Disney lo

Just went for my 1st trip to WDW as an adult for my 21st birthday, and decided to sign-up here to hopefully connect with some other people who love Disney like I do. I'm also planning on hopefully going back with one of my best friends in May 2015 for Star Wars weekends. :)

6. bonecollector

bonecollector Goofy

just found the site and am ecstatic about finding as many disney lovers as me! Great board!

7. missprincessjasmine

missprincessjasmine Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! I just joined I love Disney one of my favorite Disney Movies is Aladdin as you can tell by my username :P

8. tcpiii

tcpiii Earning My Ears

Look forward to reading and talking with others here.

9. panama10

panama10 Earning My Ears

Have been lurking for the past two days, finally decided to join. Planning for September 2014. so much useful information in this site!

10. Uncle Donald Wess

Uncle Donald Wess Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! I've been looking and reading the forums on the DIS boards and listening to the Podcast for a long time. I finally decided to register and join the forums! Looking forward to posting! Have a great day! :wave2:

11. gjroe78

gjroe78 Disney Pro

Hello everyone, newbie to the forum, looking forward to speaking to people with the same interests and views :thumbsup2

12. edeneye

edeneye Mouseketeer

Hey, I'm Ben from Australia & I'm brand new here. Also, in November I'm getting married at WDW on what will be my third visit (coming from Aus I started late)! Heard a LOT of mentions of these boards and figured I'd better sign up!

13. alizakelly

alizakelly Girls in Wonderland

welcome to dis

14. fairygodmomma

fairygodmomma making my children's wishes come true since 1999

Hello everyone. I am new here! We are visiting Disney world for 7 nights the last week of april this year. I will glady welcome any advice, suggestions etc. to help make this trip magical for my 3 dc ages 14 12 and 9 This is our very 1st time at Disney world:wave2:

15. aberar1

aberar1 Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for the postings. Great advice be all.

16. laurianne

laurianne Earning My Ears

Hi Fellow Disney Posters,

Looking forward to using the board to get ready from our October 25, 2014 Disney Cruise on the Fantasy.

Thanks,

Laurianne

17. laurianne

laurianne Earning My Ears

Hi Fairygodmomma,

Be sure to get a "first visit" pin at any of the theme park guest relation offices. Disney cast members have always gone out of their way to make "first visitors" feel special!

Also, get your dining reservations as early as possible.

Have fun,

Laurianne

18. myleadguitargirl

myleadguitargirl DIS Veteran

I haven't been on here since: 1-9-2010 at 11:14 AM :smokin:

19. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:tinker:FYI: All four of the Disney Ships will be celebrating Halloween from the end of September through the end of October. There will be special activities, characters dressed in Halloween costumes and costume contests. You can check this out on the DCL website.

20. SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet DIS Veteran

Hey everyone I am Danielle(Dani) and I just joined. I will be going to WDW for Thanksgiving this year and I can't wait. I need to start a countdown.

21. LGK1963

LGK1963 Earning My Ears

Hi newbie here, Going to WDW in May this board is great