Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Yummy123

Yummy123 Earning My Ears

Hello, I'm a fresh man here! I love this place!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinkmoni

Tinkmoni Earning My Ears

Hey there! Im new on here Just made an account! Any tips?

4. highlander4

highlander4 Earning My Ears

Joined last night. Great place!!

5. Marsone1

Marsone1 Earning My Ears

Hello,
    Just wanted to say HI to everyone.. I'm new here and just starting to figure out how to posts.

6. Marsone1

Marsone1 Earning My Ears

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone know where i can buy matching outfits for the whole family that we can use when we go to disney world for my son's MAW trip in Feb 2014.

Maria

7. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

:welcome:To All - :disrocks:

Happy Holidays

8. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

I would suggest looking at Disneystore.com . They have lots of customizable tshirts and other options for the whole family. Also you might try your local discount stores like Walmart and Kmart. They often have Disney tshirts.

9. sweetpeama

sweetpeama Earning My Ears

I thought I would take a few minutes and introduce myself to the boards. My name is Tammy and I live in Yellowstone County, Montana with my husband and 2 daughters ages almost 9 and 6 years old. My 6 year old is none verbal due to having severe/profound childhood apraxia of speech.
    My 9 year old is into the Disney Princesses and Fairies and my 6 year old is into Pooh and Minnie Mouse though Mickey and Daisy are starting to become favorites too recently.
    Our 1st and so far only trip to WDW was in January 2010 where my special girl had her first unprompted conversation with Minnie Mouse signing Please to get her autograph book signed.
    I have also had 2 trips to DLR in December 1987 and March 1995. My husband went to DLR with his family in the summer of 1978 or 1979. MIL can't remember if they went between his K and 1st grade year or 1st and 2nd grade year. DH remembers none of the trip.
    We ended up going over my oldest daughter's 5th birthday and hope to be able to return in October 2015 if our finances work out in order to allow my special girl to celebrate a Disney birthday.

Tammy

10. Turbanator

Turbanator Disney Fan

11. Marsone1

Marsone1 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info.. will look at disneystore.. haven't seen any in our local walmart or kmart

12. DisneyDweller

DisneyDweller Ear Master

First post on my new account! just wanted to see how it looked :cool1:

13. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

Welcome to disboards! Lots of information on anything Disney.:tinker:

14. winifred

winifred Earning My Ears

Just joined and wanted to test out a post too! I plan on taking my family in November 2015 to WDW, it will be my daughters' first trip and my third (though the last time I was there was over 10 years ago). I am thrilled that this forum is available, what a great resource!

15. PrincessKirstyn

PrincessKirstyn Earning My Ears

I am so happy to be apart of this community now!

16. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

Welcome to all the newbies!:flower3:

17. lemonears6

lemonears6 Mouseketeer

I'm new and just trying to learn how things work

18. lemonears6

lemonears6 Mouseketeer

trying to learn how to post a thread, since i have a question. please

19. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Just go to the forum that covers the topic you have a question about, and at the bottom left of the page there's a button labeled New Thread.

20. rpw2014

rpw2014 Earning My Ears

Making my 10th post here to see if it is automatic that I can begin posting photos...or whether I have to wait for admin action. Let's see what happens.....

Heck...might as well post some worthwhile info while I'm here. In the early planning stages (no reservations yet) for an October 2014 trip to WDW. My wife and I are excited to be taking our entire family - 3 daughters, 3 sons-in-law, and 5 grand kids. Ages of the kids at trip time will be 2.5, 10, 13, 13, and 16. Following tradition, all 5 grand kids spent the night with us last night (New Year's Eve). But this year was special as we did some Disney planning. I created a spreadsheet of attractions by park and the kids gave a rating (1-5) for each. We used You Tube to view videos of some of the attractions to refresh our memories on them. The four oldest have each been to Disney once before - 2 of them in 2007 and the other 2 in 2009. My wife and I have been 5 times with the last trip being in 2007. Needless to say we are all very excited about the October trip.

:banana:

21. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:earboy2:There is so much more to experience. We are planing a family trip for Christmas 2014 with our son, daughter, daughter-in-law and Triplets who will be celebrating their first Christmas. Enjoy your visit.