Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Please read the Welcome Board FAQ stickied at the top of this forum for instructions on posting a ticker.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SammiL

SammiL Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I'm from California and frequent Disneyland every couple months but have been soaking up so much valuable information from this board since summer began to plan for my first DisneyWORLD trip. Just got back last week - had an amazing time, and just joined to help me cope with my post trip depression ;) ... and to start planning next years trip hah!

4. Chanteh

Chanteh Earning My Ears

yayyyyy! thanks :banana:

5. kelldar

kelldar Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm kell and I've been lurking here for quite a while. finally signed up to subscribe to some threads but my account has disappeared twice. I'm hoping if I make at least one post this time it'll stick.

Anyway next trip is in March, and I'm watching news about the magic bands and fast pass+ eagerly :)

6. pwwtoy1

pwwtoy1 Disneyfan

I'm getting ready to give up on this website. Where are the Forum stickies? How do you post new threads? Why doesn't my ticker show up. This isn't my first rodeo. I can't figure it out. Very frustrated.
    pwwwtoy1

7. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

The stickys are the threads at the top of each forum that are labeled sticky - this thread is a sticky.

You post a new thread by clicking on the new thread button at the bottom left of each page showing the threads.

You chose the wrong code for your ticker - you need to choose the one labeled PseudoHTML, UBBCode or BBCode.

8. ExcitedDisneyMom

ExcitedDisneyMom Earning My Ears

How do I post a new question as opposed to a reply to someone else's question?:confused:

9. THEVACATIONFAMILY

THEVACATIONFAMILY Mouseketeer

Simply click on the "POST" in the box of the question or post that you would like to reply to or answer that person's question. Or the "REPLY" in the same box as post. That is to Reply without Replying to the individuals question or post. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm pretty sure that someone will have more "How To's" than I could probably answer. Have a Magical Day and enjoy these and all Posts. :thumbsup2

10. JennT1124

JennT1124 Earning My Ears

Is there a way to "follow" one forum? I'm trying to get a reservation for Cinderella in a couple weeks and would love to be notified when there is a new post in the cancellations forum thread...Thanks!

11. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

At the top of every page in a thread there's a button labeled "Thread Tools". Click on it and select "Subscribe to this thread" from the drop down menu. As long as you're set up in User CP to get e-mail notification of threads you're subscribed to, you'll get an e-mail whenever there's a post to the thread.

12. pikasso

pikasso Earning My Ears

i only got 1 email and it said i needed to go back to the board to get another update

13. pikasso

pikasso Earning My Ears

i think i got it now, you have to click the link everytime

14. Maggie.lobe

Maggie.lobe Earning My Ears

Hi I had been reading the forums for a long time, but I don´t post that much, actually I don´t post anything at all, I want to create a Trip Report. and this will be my first, so I will read this thread until I find what I need, and in case a Don´t i Will ask.

thank you.

Regards!

15. princessovernight

princessovernight Princess of Enchancia

Hi everyone! im Morgan, im 14 years old and I am a huge Disney fan! ive never done blogging before but I though a Disney blog would be a great place to start! im not very good at mking friends.. and people may think im kinda awkward so sorry in advance >_<

ive been to Walt Disney World 7 times, Disney Cruise Line twice (Disney Dream.) and recently came back from my first visit to the Disneyland Resort! :dance3::dance3:

I cant wait to make some new friends and other Disney people like myself! and just try to guess who my favorite Disney character is? P.S.

It gives it away in my nickname and username! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

16. amuggle927

amuggle927 Earning My Ears

So I'm new to the site and someone sent me a private message but I can't respond to it as I'm such a newbie... that is a little frustrating!

17. figmentfan510

figmentfan510 Earning My Ears

Hey guys! I'm Lynne. I'm back after a long hiatus. I couldn't remember my password. :sad1: I love this board. :figment:

18. Vizzini

Vizzini Earning My Ears

Nice to be here. I'm a developer at Avalanche Software working on Infinity

19. OliviaLovesCheese

OliviaLovesCheese Earning My Ears

Hey! I just joined because I was accepted into Attractions for DCP and now I've just gone down this spiral of all things Disney and I thought this would be my best outlet to let out my Disney madness! So hello! My name's Olivia and...I kinda like cheese. :cool2:

20. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:cheer2:Welcome Olivia! You have come to the right place for all things Disney.

21. N2RS

N2RS Earning My Ears

Good question! I was wondering the same thing.