1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. candyle73

candyle73 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I just joined because my wife and I are huge Disney fanatics! We've visited Disney World a couple times now (and love it) and we're currently stocking up on classic Disney animated movies for our future family. We recently got really sucked into the new Disney Infinity game that just released. Does anyone know any good threads for info or trade rooms?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2dopes

2dopes Earning My Ears

I just found this link through my sister, there is some great information here.

4. alessina17

alessina17 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much, Pete! Just joined tonight (after hearing so much about Disboards from the others at sea last week). We just got off the Fantasy last week and I'm trying to be in touch with a server by the name of Daniel (from Portugal)....any and all help appreciated!

5. alessina17

alessina17 Earning My Ears

You will LOVE it! I'm from Canada too :)

6. MadAlice

MadAlice Earning My Ears

Hi! I am new too! I am looking forward to taking part in this amazing site! I love everything Disney!!!! :D

7. tempokitty

tempokitty Earning My Ears

Hi everyone. This is my first time joining a forum of any sort so please be patient with my "newbieness". :)

I love all that is Disney and WDW is my favorite place on earth! We (myself, my son & his girlfriend) will be visiting WDW this coming October. It's been a long time since my son and I have been able to make the trip, the last time was 2001; and it will be his girlfriends first time ever. We are all very excited!

8. Mommoo

Mommoo Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, I am a retread. have not done this for years,although I have been making trips to the Magic place with my family for years. Thought it was time to get back into the discussions, before and after trips! Usually go once a year, been a DVC member since 2006. Happy to be here, this is the BEST Disney forum out there!

9. Camp5

Camp5 Earning My Ears

We are planning our first family trip to Disney World and we found our way to this forum! Any advice would be great!:banana::banana::dance3:

10. Dragun

Dragun Earning My Ears

Where on earth could you have so much fun in one location?

WDW!

11. THEVACATIONFAMILY

THEVACATIONFAMILY Mouseketeer

:wave2: Hello Camp5, Congratulations on your first family trip to the Greatest Place On Earth. My advice would be, Order a Vacation Planning DVD from Disneyworld.com, view the all of the pages on their website and just keep visiting DisBoards whenever you have the time. This is an Awesome site for planning and to see what's going on at the parks from people who recently visited, You'll also find ways of making Autograph Books from Dis Veterans who actually will make some for you. All I can say is ENJOY, Good Luck and Have Fun. :wave2::cool1:

12. goodlife247

goodlife247 Earning My Ears

Holah DIS members!

13. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:welcome:To all the newbies! You can really find some great information on disboards. Enjoy all of your upcoming Disney vacations.

14. tholm42

tholm42 Earning My Ears

:cool1: Woohoo!

15. squadie62

squadie62 Earning My Ears

Hi everybody!!! My girlfriend and I have been referenced this site for a while now, although I never posted. Not exactly sure why though lol. Anyway, we will be visiting Nov 23-Dec 2!!! We will my celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. We are staying at the CBR.

16. tiffyannedg

tiffyannedg Earning My Ears

I have no idea what I am doing. I have used this website for research for years but I do not post very often. When I do I always seem to do something wrong. Just wondering where are stickies and how do I read them? Please help!!!
    Thanks!!

17. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

The stickies are the threads at the top of each forum (including this one that you posted to.) They're labeled as stickies and they're designed to stay at the top of the forums because they cover topics that a lot of people ask about. You read them by just clicking on them.

18. mainemooncat

mainemooncat Mouseketeer

Newbie here as well! :cool1:

19. tiffyannedg

tiffyannedg Earning My Ears

I seriously think they don't show up on my computer. I see nothing to click. All I see is the posts people make in date order. That's it. Am I crazy????

20. Snow2013

Snow2013 Earning My Ears

Newbie as well!! :cool1: Question.... How do you post the ticker (your countdown to disney) to your posts?

21. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Are you using a computer or another type of device?