Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Drprincss

Drprincss Earning My Ears

Hi, I am a total newbie & totally lost!! I welcome all and any tips and advise. Going on my very first Disney cruise on Sept 29 (DVC Member Cruise) w my daughters.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mastermind73

mastermind73 Earning My Ears

Hi there everyone, I've been lurking here on the DISboards for quite some time reading all the posts (mostly TR's). I figured I might as well go ahead and sign up so I can join the conversations! :)

4. ksantilli

ksantilli Mouseketeer

Hi all! I've been doing WDW for 25+ years now and this year my husband and i have decided to take our family to DL instead. I'm brand new and trying to read the Disneyland forms, but I'm confused. Could someone please tell me what a "Super thread" is and how to find it? Apparently, I don't know how to use this site very well! TIA!

5. vbeaudry

vbeaudry Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, a friend suggested I check out this site for tips on planning my trip!! There's so much info, now to figure out where to start!!

6. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

It's just a thread with a lot of information about a single topic. For instance, I'm subscribed to the Disneyland Christmas super thread, and I know there's also a Disneyland Halloween super thread.

7. figment80

figment80 Mouseketeer

Been coming to this site for awhile now and finally decided to join. I am definitely the Disney Geek in the family. This site was wonderfully helpful in planning the trip we just took last month.

8. ksantilli

ksantilli Mouseketeer

thank you!

9. fritzfamily

fritzfamily Earning My Ears

Help..which tick URL do I use?

10. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

BBC code

11. shannonkb

shannonkb Earning My Ears

Hello! We're heading down to WDW in a few months and I'm going into research overload. Just wanted to say "Hi!" and see what kind of information I can find here.

Thanks!
    Shannon

12. snowsparrow

snowsparrow Earning My Ears

Hi! I wish I'd found this site a few months ago and not in the last couple weeks now that I'm in headless chicken mode and departing in a week! :rotfl2: I'm what you might call a reluctant Disney visitor, I avoided it with my oldest but it's crept into our house and maybe just a little bit into my crotchety old heart too. Glad to be going and giving the kids these memories all the same, even if that overgrown mouse still doesn't inspire the warm and fuzzies :)

13. hux

hux Earning My Ears

Have just joined this site and wanted to say hello it looks very informative and like the idea of being able to rent points from members for Disney stays:)

14. FWAddict

FWAddict Earning My Ears

:wave2: Hi ya'll! First post!

15. lolo84

lolo84 Earning My Ears

First post! Love these boards. Wish I had discovered them sooner.

16. jbaum181818

jbaum181818 Earning My Ears

This site has so much info I don't know where to begin!! :)

17. Myhrtblngs2disney

Myhrtblngs2disney Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone! I'm new here and this is post #1! I just stumbled upon this group and so excited to be a part of it. Looking forward to sharing many experiences and making new friends!

Have a Magical Day!!!

Michelle

18. vbeaudry

vbeaudry Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say "Hi" A friend recommended this site. Been on here everyday the last few weeks. So much information, it's awesome!!

19. merida1368

merida1368 Earning My Ears

Hello, another first post here, I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to join on a whim :)

20. nicynot

nicynot Mouseketeer

From what i read i am not the only person who just lurks around. But i did finally join not to long ago, and have been sucked in to reading this community every day lol

21. jdanjou

jdanjou Earning My Ears

I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join. I'm dragging (as he puts it) my husband to Disney in January for my birthday. This will be my 4th visit (although 1st in 17 years), and he's never been. He doesn't get it. I know once he gets there he'll have a fabulous time, but I'm also in super planning mode to make sure he has a good time and doesn't feel overwhelmed by it all.

184 days!