Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Check the link in post #3377

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rebsnrob

rebsnrob Earning My Ears

Newbie here. DVC owner (not many points, but hey, I'm in!)

Growing to love Disney more and more each year as an adult, more than when I was a kid. Go figure! :-)

4. MissScara

MissScara Earning My Ears

Long time lurker!!!:surfweb: Having my Disneymoon in September!! I cannnnnnn't wait!! I also would love to meet lots of new friends here in the DIS!!!

5. DisneyDarling13

DisneyDarling13 Mouseketeer

Hello everyone! I am new to these boards, but definitely not new to the Disney magic! I've been to WDW 10 times, with my last visit in September of 2010. I'll be back in 123 days with my boyfriend (a first timer!) and October 19th cannot get here soon enough! Looking forward to some fun Disney discussions :)

-Rachel

6. littleorangebird

littleorangebird

Hi there, I'm a brand new member to the boards and I'm so glad I joined! I have been to Walt Disney World 11 times and my last trip was in 2011. I will be returning this November and I could not be more excited! Looking forward to all the Disney fun on the boards :cool1:

7. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

:welcome: to all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

8. Mirandaleshea

Mirandaleshea Earning My Ears

I've read things on the boards for over a year. I finally decided to join in on the convo!

9. DisneyDarling13

DisneyDarling13 Mouseketeer

Hi there littleorangebird! Where are you staying when you go to WDW in Nov? I'm staying at the Caribbean Beach! Where did you stay last when you were there in 2011?:cool1:

10. littleorangebird

littleorangebird

I stayed at Animal Kingdom last time I was there!

11. SofieMouseketeer

SofieMouseketeer Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on this community for a while now and finally decided to join! I have 2 kids and a wonderful husband. We are currently trying to figure out our next WDW trip. Hoping to find some good advice to help us with our next trip!

12. bluepirategrl

bluepirategrl Earning My Ears

Hi I'm bluepirategrl! I love everything Disney! I have a Mickey Mouse tattoo and have been to Disney World 20 times and I'm only 29! I also did the Disney College Program in 2004 and worked at the Plaza Pavilion and Cinderella's Royal Table.

13. lfortin16

lfortin16 Mouseketeer

Hi Blue Pirate Girl!
    You've found the right place!
    This is where the Disney lovers hang out.:love:
    Welcome!!:welcome:
    :banana:

14. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:tinker:Welcome bluepirategrl! I am a Disney fanatic too. Over 100 trips to WDW and 17 Disney Cruises. Number 18 in December and #19 next May. Also belong to Disney Vacation Club for 20 years. There is Disney in every room in my house including the bathrooms. lol Have a great summer.:mickeyjum

15. DisneyBride1214

DisneyBride1214 Registered

Hi everyone my name Sharon and will be going on very first cruise ever and so exited that we chose Disney. We have lots going on for our cruise. First I will be remarrying my man of my dreams. We have been married for 10 years but this will be my first wedding. My dream has always been getting married at Disney. Already picked out my dress and it is a full Princess gown complete with the long train and veil and not to forget the tiara. I have 4 kids from a previous marriage and have 6 grand kids and actually proud to say I am only 48 :).

The whole family will be there to be at the wedding and just enjoy our first family vacation together! A lot of firsts with this wonderful vacation!

We will be going on the Disney Dream cruise on December 15-19 2014. I would love to meet people that will be on the same cruise as us. There is no group started for this cruise so I will be starting one this afternoon so we can hopefully get a Fish Exchange going! It sounds like it would be some much fun to do and a wonderful way to meet all the great people on the cruise.

I hope to be able to meet all you wonderful people out there that would deal with me and the thousand questions that I am sure I will have!!

16. lfortin16

lfortin16 Mouseketeer

Congratulations on your upcoming cruise and wedding!:dance3:
    It sounds like it will be magical!!pixiedust:

Karen

17. TPTraveler

TPTraveler Mouseketeer

Congratulations! Sounds like a dream come true. Remember to take the time to enjoy yourself.:)

18. schrammalot

schrammalot Mouseketeer

Hi, folks!

I've been reading the boards and listening to the podcast for a while now, but just signed up. Nice to meet you guys!

19. eeyore1257

eeyore1257 Earning My Ears

Ok so I am brand new to DIS. I am not even sure this is how I post to the site. Does anyone know when they release free dining dates into November or December? Want to plan a trip but I will not go unless free dining is offered.

20. Sophiathefirst

Sophiathefirst Earning My Ears

Hi, Everyone!!
    I just signed up and am anxious to read all this threads!!!
    :cool1:

21. thanas55

thanas55 Earning My Ears

Hey Everyone!! I have listened to the podcast for a while and signed up for the boards a few months ago. After reading the boards for sometime now I figured its time to start posting myself.