Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. cruiser2

cruiser2 Earning My Ears

Have not been on this site in years, happy to be back.
    A wealth of information from this site helped WDW trip to be a success.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharksteve

sharksteve Earning My Ears

Hi folks, I'm new here.

My wife and me are huge disney fans.
    Been 6 times in WDW-Orlando, 1 time in DL-Annaheim, 5 times in Disneyland Paris.

This year we do our first Disney Vacation with our cute little baby daughter (8 Months by the time of travel), the Disney-Magic Med Cruise (7 Day) on June 8 2013.

We are very excited about that, its our first real vacational trip with our daughter, and we thought a disney cruise might be doable.

All the best,

Stefan

4. Ginacrella

Ginacrella California Girl

Hello, Disney fan for many years and also a Annual Passholder for the past 15 years.

Need to read so much news on this board! Nice to be here.

5. AquamarineSteph

AquamarineSteph Mouseketeer

I probably should have posted here first! I just joined the boards because we're heading out soon on our first ABD trip, but my entire household is addicted to the Mouse! I'm so glad to find a forum of other people who share the same obsession!

6. 1974carol

1974carol Earning My Ears

Hi!
    My mum is bringing me and my two kids (7 and 11) to Disney world in June to celebrate her 70th birthday. We're staying at animal kingdom lodge and the kids won't know anything about it until we get to the airport...I'm a single parent and they have never been on holiday before so I've been planning and planning and planning some more. This forum has been invaluable and I want to thank everyone for all the tips and tricks I've picked up so far!:yay:

7. Enchanted Minnie

Enchanted Minnie Mouseketeer

Hello Everyone :) I'm a long time lurker that finally decided to join! I have been to the World a few times, latest was July 2012. Planning a trip to DL for Oct 2013. Thank you all for the great information! :wave2:

8. Mansion Mom

Mansion Mom Earning My Ears

Also long time lurker. I love the DIS. Great source of information for newbies and seasoned Disney travelers alike. :stitch2:

9. lfortin16

lfortin16 Mouseketeer

Hello fellow dis'ers.
    How do I make a count down or ticker for my upcoming trip. I'd like to make the kind that counts down each day.

THANKS!!!!:banana:

10. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

11. WalleandEve

WalleandEve Earning My Ears

Just joined! I will spend some time browsing and catching up before I jump in. Very glad this resource is here!

12. Mightybee987

Mightybee987 Earning My Ears

Hi, I am a new member here. My family and I are planning a trip to WDW in Oct. 2013. I am so excited, because this will be the first trip for our family.

13. mariapicardikenyon

mariapicardikenyon Mouseketeer

Welcome! We'll be there the first week of October. You're going to love the food & wine festval!

14. CathiVee

CathiVee Earning My Ears

Hi! I am new to this site and this is my first post :) I am really excited to say that I will be visiting Disney again at the end of July! After the sporadic trip that my mom and I went on to Magic Kingdom and Epcot last year, I became obsessed with all things Disney!! Can't wait to share the excitement with all of you!

15. Turbanator

Turbanator Disney Fan

[​IMG]

A warm welcome to all new members

16. hglenn

hglenn Earning My Ears

Can someone post where I can find all of the abbreviations? I'm catching on but a few are still unclear. I know there's a list somewhere but I can't locate it! TIA!

17. Blancanieves

Blancanieves Look Fair, Fight Dirty

Howdy! I'm new in town, but I'm so happy to be joining the happy DISboards family, and I can't wait to go back home (to Disney World, of course)! :earsgirl:

18. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

19. Tangled21

Tangled21 Earning My Ears

Hello!

I am brand new to this forum but did quite a lot of lurking when planning my last trip in Dec. 2012. I just wanted to say hi! :)

20. darnheather

darnheather DIS Veteran

Hello everyone. It's been 20 years since I've been to Disney World in Orlando but my family and I have been to Disney Paris in 2006 and Disney Sea in Tokyo in 2010. I'm so excited to finally be introducing to my favorite place on Earth!

21. ToyStory3

ToyStory3 DIS Veteran

Wanted to say hello to all!