Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. risus cladis

risus cladis Earning My Ears

First post!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cartoon lover

cartoon lover Earning My Ears

Just joined! Can't believe i've been missing out on this website! LOVE it

4. WDWCP1996

WDWCP1996 Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! I've been checking this site out for quite sometime and finally decided to go ahead and join! I'm very happy to have joined a community of people who are as big of Disney fans as I am!

5. susanjf

susanjf Earning My Ears

I've been reading and reading - I've learned so much! Looking forward to reading more - helps me stay positive waiting for our next trip!:happytv::love:

6. princesswdw

princesswdw Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! Been a fan of this site and all the info it holds for years and finally decided to join the forums. Good to know there are people out there that love Disney as much as I do!

7. sab1016

sab1016 Earning My Ears

Hey Pete,

How do I set up a count down?
    Thank you!
    Sandra

8. LostBoy28

LostBoy28 Earning My Ears

I am a Father of two magical daughters, planning a WDW Land and Sea trip next year and I can't say how much I appreciate everyone's valuable insights and tips. This site has been incredibly helpful and I wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping us to make our next Disney trip as magical as it can be. THANK YOU!

9. DL Princess Kelly

DL Princess Kelly Earning My Ears

I'm new to this...so here goes my first post. I'm a huge Disney fan like the rest here. Growing up about 10 minutes away from Disneyland, I have been there more times than I can count. The AP website has me clocked at about 105. I try to get to Disney World when I can. I just got back from a week at Port Orleans Riverside and had a blast! I look forward to getting more info for future trips.

10. AutisticAlice

AutisticAlice Earning My Ears

I can't find the app for the life of me. Does anyone know what's called or can at least link me? (I didn't know where to post)

11. Msaxon

Msaxon Earning My Ears

Great information! I will be on here every day learning new things. Thanks

12. Msaxon

Msaxon Earning My Ears

sounds great. Just learning all this...

13. Harringtons

Harringtons Earning My Ears

new to the forums! we r going to disney world sept 2013 very excited, hope to get lots of info here since this is my first trip to disney

14. 2lovebugs

2lovebugs Mouseketeer

Just checking to see if my countdown is working....I am very new at this.

15. 2lovebugs

2lovebugs Mouseketeer

Nope I did something wrong.

16. samanthaslade

samanthaslade Earning My Ears

how do i get started? i have a question about park tickets?:)

17. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Check this sticky first. If you don't see the answer to your question, then ask on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board.

18. kimmpoo24

kimmpoo24 Earning My Ears

Hello I am new to this site my husband found it for me..I am panning a trip to Disney Orlando in Sept 2013 with my daughter to celebrate her 9 Birthday..Any hint and Idea of how to find good deal for your buck and start planning..I will be booking for sure the Beginning of April????:cool1:

19. Lglove

Lglove Earning My Ears

Hi, I just registered with DIS boards.com. I did six years ago when we took our family on a first-ever Disney World trip! I found the information INVALUABLE!!! And, my family was impressed with my knowledge and all the helpful things I did ahead of time. So much, so, that we are planning another trip next spring. This time, we are going to have another family join us. There will be 15 people all together. Three couples (brothers/sisters,) Grandma and 8 children. Last time, we each used our own travel agent (we are from seperate towns) and it all worked out well. We had two adjoining rooms and one nearby.

What do you think would be the best and also economical for us this trip? We stayed in Port Orleans and it was lovely. We also want to be sure (Grandma, mostly) to stay on Disney grounds. Any suggestions, would be wonderful. Thank you. - Laura:)

20. DaveInCali

DaveInCali Calling Aulani, Saratoga Springs and The Villas at

This website is a very valuable tool for anyone planning a vacation, especially with children. I have two school aged children and can't wait to take even more vacations and watch their eyes light up with the magic that takes place when we go on a Disney Vacation.

We have taken two cruises and two trips in this last year, all thanks to the Disney Vacation Club, a great investment for us. I can't believe in the last year we have been able to cruise on the Wonder, the Dream, travel to Aulani and The Animal Kingdom. I can only imagine what else Disney has in store for us in the years to come.

21. AJB

AJB Dazed and Confused

Just wanted to say hello. It's been a long time since I've been here and found my way back.