Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Skyhawk341

Skyhawk341 DIS Dad #763 | Smart enough to know that I don't k

DW, DD (6) and I are just starting the process (ordeal? magic? something in between?) of planning a trip to WDW in November 2013. I've been lurking and trying to educate myself, and have been amazed at the wealth of information here. I'm sure you'll see my posts from time to time on several different threads, whether it's to ask a totally-noob question, or to try contributing where I can...so to all you veterans, as well as my fellow greenhorns, Let the magic begin!

Dave

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Welcome!:wave2:

Welcome! Also going in May:)

HI back !;)

Welcome enjoy your planning ::yes::

4. Mom2Destiny

Mom2Destiny Earning My Ears

Hi! I am new and planning our 4th trip in March.

5. SpacePlace

SpacePlace Mouseketeer

Wow, this is a really friendly place. I'm glad I found it!

6. WILDERNESS FAN 55

Glad you're on board ! ::yes::

7. eggnog12

eggnog12 Earning My Ears

Any ideas??? Family of 4 with a 7 and 5 year old.

8. WILDERNESS FAN 55

On property ? Save $ at any of the AllStar resorts(movie one perfect for your age kids) Little more $$ Carribbean Beach Resort. Again good themeing. Deluxe $$$ I'd say Polynesian-Great view of Magic Kingdom Great pool Have fun doing research :wave2:
    Oh my I forgot my favorite with my kids when they were that age....Ft Wilderness Cabins AWESOME campground-bike riding-swimming-campfires-easy access to MK and quiet and fun for a day of exploring

9. Ashley0408

Ashley0408 Earning My Ears

New here!! Planning our trip for May 2013!! I worked there through the college program back in 2005 and this is my first return trip since I left! Definitely trying to make the most of our ten day vacation!! Scouring the boards and copying tips.

Have a Magical Day pixiedust:

10. gibbow

gibbow Mouseketeer

Hello there everyone! This May I'm graduating college, and am planning a first get away for my serious girlfriend and myself for maybe a year from now. Once I am set with a full time position I will have a better idea of what and when we can afford, but preliminary estimates should allow for a nice first vacation together. I've been to Disney World many times and am very excited to have the opportunity to share the experience with my significant other without parents or kids. I have been reading that Disney truly is amazing for adults without kids just as much or ever more so than the it is for the children. I am very excited for the advice everyone has to offer hear and look forward to interacting here with the site members :-)

11. TheDisney6

TheDisney6 Earning My Ears

Hello!
    We are planning our 2nd inter-generational trip to Disney this March. Looking forward to checking out all the info here! Thanks so much!

12. WILDERNESS FAN 55

Welcome. WDW absolutely is a place as much for adults as it is for children. Great dining options, shopping, pools (quiet and fun) and the parks ! I've spent the last 22 years bringing my 2 DD and we find something new each and every trip.Used to dine with Cinderella now we have a "drink around the World" at Epcot. Enjoy your planning :goodvibes

13. ghtin

ghtin Earning My Ears

Hello, everyone this is my first post.

14. TheDisney6

TheDisney6 Earning My Ears

Hi ghtn!
    Welcome, I am new here too. I am finding this to be a very useful site with many friendly people! Hope you find useful info here!

15. iamEBUG

iamEBUG Earning My Ears

Hey disney! How's everyone

16. iamEBUG

iamEBUG Earning My Ears

Any college programmers here? Welcome!

17. skw2020

skw2020 Mouseketeer

Can someone please tell me how to close a thread that I started weeks ago? Thanks.

18. merpbam

merpbam Earning My Ears

New to this site and LOVE it!! WDW trip countdown is on 50 days. So excited as we are taking our 6 year old grandson for his first visit!!! My husband and I have been there about 17 years ago. i did make an autograph book for him with wonderful tips from this site. Is there a way I can put his own name on the cover pages? Thanks so much :)

19. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Only a moderator or webmaster can close a thread. We only close them if there is an ongoing issue. You can report the thread by using the triangle with the exclamation point at the bottom left of your original post and the moderator of that board will determine if it needs to be closed.

20. skw2020

skw2020 Mouseketeer

oh. . . ok. . . thanks very much! :cool1:

21. kespo

kespo <font color=blue>Is there an advantage to this?<br

Welcome Everyone!!!!

These boards have the best info!!!