Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. nickyg14

nickyg14 Earning My Ears

Hi. I have just joined this board. Love all things Disney. It looks a great site.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Furrybunny

Furrybunny Earning My Ears

Getting really excited. Only 21 days left to go! :cool1: This will be our first trip with my two kids. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter January 24th-29th. Can anyone give me any advice on the plane ride as well as good rides and activities to do in the parks? DS is 22 months old and DD is 6 months old. I have been to the parks before and have some ideas, but i wanted feedback from some that have actually done it with kids this age.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

What does everyone think the weather will be like? I hope in the lower to mid 70s during the day!

4. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

There's so many attractions to take the kids on .Pirates-Small World-all of Fantasyland. The list goes on. Just don't forget to take advantage of kid swap at rides you both want to go on. Don't have to wait twice that way !

5. Furrybunny

Furrybunny Earning My Ears

Great, I read about that. I think it is great they have a kid swap program. Then at least we can ride some of the big rides. Thanks for naming a few rides.

6. Cwross

Cwross Earning My Ears

Been checking out the blog on this site for a while and decided to join the forums, my Disney excitement has been growing recently due to an upcoming Disney holiday in July&August (yes, I said holiday instead of vacation, Brit crew represent!)

7. rvandernoot

rvandernoot Earning My Ears

Hello all!! I'm new here. And fairly new to WDW. My first visit was only last year. Going again in June. Decided to join these boards after lurking for information while planning. Thanks in advance to any help you guys give me!

8. GatorAsh

GatorAsh Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow...

Hi. Been reading TR's for a bit, but just joining the fun now. How do I subscribe to follow a TR? Just by posting in it? Is a quick post different than a post? Is there somewhere with all these answers and more? :confused3
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

9. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

At the top of the first post on every page there is a box labeled Thread Tools. Click on it and choose Subscribe to this Thread; no need to post to a thread to subscribe to it.

I'm not sure what you mean by quick post. If you mean quick reply, that's just if you want to post to a thread without quoting someone else's post. By comparison, I clicked on the quote button so that I could quote your post.

10. GatorAsh

GatorAsh Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow...

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes, I did mean quick reply, not quick post. :) See what I mean about getting the hang of things around here?!

11. HausofDisney

HausofDisney Earning My Ears

I'm so glad that I found this forum. There is a lot of great information here on this board.

12. Stitch1231

Stitch1231 Earning My Ears

I"m Back!!!!!. it took my daughter to log me back on

13. AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo Earning My Ears

New to the forums here. We are WDW fanactics at our house and I seem to speak disney all day. Figure I should be around like minded folks.

14. gratefuldad7623

gratefuldad7623 Earning My Ears

3rd trip in 3 years. cant wait!

15. MarieBonfamille

MarieBonfamille Earning My Ears

Helloooo! Long time Disney fan... New to the boards! Got a Disney trip occurring really soon- can't wait! :)

16. Godslove7fp

Godslove7fp Earning My Ears

New to this site, making plans to book on the Disney Fantasy for Jan. 2014 to the western Caribbean . Hope I could get a lot of info.

17. mworrell

mworrell Earning My Ears

I'm new to the boards and am planning our second trip the DW for October sometime. Hoping the boards are full of great information.

18. Jenny52

Jenny52 Earning My Ears

I am new to this website- but it seems like it has a lot of useful information. Can't wait to start finding new things!

19. Phdmama06

Phdmama06 DIS Veteran

Hi, new to this board! Have been going to wdw since I was a little kid, and stumbled across this site when searching for info for my first ever trip to Disneyland. I'll be going over labor day weekend for the Dumbo Double Dare challenge!

20. DisneyMardiGras

DisneyMardiGras Earning My Ears

Have been to Disney over 20 times in the last 25 years but never did much reading of the websites.

I am excited to see that there are lots of things to learn! :thumbsup2

Trying to keep informed on the My Magic+ since I have a trip planned for the end of May.

21. magsd

magsd Earning My Ears