Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. eeyore85

eeyore85 DIS Newbie!

Hiya my name is sam and i am from the UK, I love love love all things Disney, and am very lucky to be visiting WDW in May for our honeymoon! We are staying at the Grand Floridian, soo excited its a dream come true x

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Welcome aboard ! My family will also be there in May at Old Key West . Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.::yes::

4. eeyore85

eeyore85 DIS Newbie!

thank you soo much!! :)

5. georgiesmum

georgiesmum Mouseketeer

Hi. This has probably already been asked but I can't find it. If I comment on a post, or write my own, or am interested in the post, is there a way I can tag it or something so I can follow it? I'm addicted to following this board!!! Thanks

6. georgiesmum

georgiesmum Mouseketeer

OMG - you lived the dream!!!:dance3: I'm from Victoria Australia - I've been to DL 5 times and Paris once but all of them is beyond awesome!! Have you done a cruise?

7. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

At the top of the thread, click on Thread Tools and select Subcribe to this Thread. Then at the top of any page you're on, click on Quick Links and select Subscribed Threads. (And actually, if you post to a thread or start your own, you're automatically subscribed to that thread.)

8. georgiesmum

georgiesmum Mouseketeer

Thanks!

9. benmart21

benmart21 Ben Martin

Just got back from our trip to Disney and it was awesome. i just wanted to thank everyone on the boards for all their tips and advice. Thanks to disboards.com we saved alot of time and money. Our 2 kids loved it and are already asking if we can do this again next year. can't wait to get our photos developed. We bought some nice frames from the Disney Store and got some custom stuff online from HospitalityFrames.com and can't wait to hang our memories on the wall. Thank you everyone and keep the tips coming

10. keithandmary

keithandmary Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me how to buy points? I am taking my entire family and grand kids next year. Will need four additional rooms.

11. Larene

Larene Earning My Ears

Hi I am new to Dis and am trying to learn about how to participate in Fish Extenders for a Disney Wonder Cruise out of Miami on Feb 7th. can anyone help get me started? Please & Thank you :)

12. Soarin Hubby

Soarin Hubby Mouseketeer

You can do a search for the Wonder Cruise or Miami or Feb 7. We did FE on our last 2 cruises and had a good time. We even had a FE meet and a scavenger hunt for the FE. If you can't find one on the boards you can always start one.

Merry Christmas to all.

13. qiemao

qiemao Earning My Ears

First post!! Woo-hoo!!
    Anyways I have been to Disney a lot since coming to college in Florida! I just read some posts on Disney CP/PI and I am thinking about doing it in the future too!! Thanks in advance for the resources!

14. rmwilliamsonjr

rmwilliamsonjr Earning My Ears

15. weRbigkidsnow

weRbigkidsnow Earning My Ears

Hey there from KY! I'm just bumping around from thread to thread, but I love all of the stories here about Disney on the cheap! I'm hoping to learn a lot and make Disney a regular vacation spot instead of the once-every-ten-years place it is right now. If you have pin-pointed the best info on here and could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate the heads-up. Thanks in advance and a big Mickey hello to each of you!

:surfweb:

16. tfischetti77

tfischetti77 Earning My Ears

These boards are so great and offer so many tips. Thanks so much! We just came back from Disney World in August and are already looking to go back :)

17. memelissascott

memelissascott Earning My Ears

I would like to add my welcome to those people new to the DIS boards.

18. buglady11

buglady11 Earning My Ears

Testing my timer - You copy / paste it into the signature right?

19. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Actually, there's a thread for testing signatures here, but yes, you copy/paste it into the signature, which you didn't seem to do.

20. CambridgeClan

CambridgeClan Earning My Ears

I am tryign to find the page for the disney wonder cruising out of Miami in april 14 2013.
    I really appreciate it.

Thank You
    Cambridge Clan :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3:

21. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Based on this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2868832 It would appear that there isn't one yet. Perhaps you could start one on the Cruise Meets board?