Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

The correct code to use is the one called PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

To put in your signature, click on User CP, then under Settings & Options select Edit Signature, then copy/paste the correct code in the box.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. burton178

burton178 Earning My Ears

Hope it's ok to use this thread to get to 10 posts... I'll make it up with some great trip reports later!!!!!!

4. Lesley84

Lesley84 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! I have been trying everything and could get nothing accomplished... this has helped me out!!! :hippie:

5. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

:cutie:I AM NEW TO DISBOARDS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT MEETING OTHER DISNEY CRUISERS ON OUR UPCOMING CRUISE? CAN ANYONE HELP?

6. TPR

TPR Earning My Ears

Just took our first DCL cruise! Loved it! Will be post a TR soon.

7. chopstick

chopstick Earning My Ears

So jealous! I cannot wait to take a Disney Cruise!!!

8. DisneyJen

DisneyJen <font color=FF66FF>Chairs the "Keep the Park Game

Looking to do the same thing and cannot find an answer.:confused3 May some please help?

Thanks so much!

9. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Click Edit at the bottom of your Original Post, then click on Advanced Edit when the Editing box come up. You will have the Title box at the top so you can change it.

10. DisneyJen

DisneyJen <font color=FF66FF>Chairs the "Keep the Park Game

Thank you so much!!:worship:

11. MTT

MTT Earning My Ears

Hi :wave2:

I am new to this forum but have been collecting Disney quite a long time; I have some WDCC pieces, Wall-E maquettes by GG, Tinker Bell It’s a wonderfull world sericell and other things. My most precious treasure, among signed Tinker sericell, is Fantasia hardcover from 1940.

I have been also wondered is there any place selling/trading place for Disney collectibles e.g. for Sericells. I am not a big fan of ebay and would more preferably buy/sell directly with fellow collectors.

12. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

We do not allow buying and selling of items on our boards. You might look on our Collectors Board and see if there are any recommendations of other places that might work for you.

13. gjmoon

gjmoon Earning My Ears

Hi , I'm new. I live in Sydney Australia and I'm a big Disney fan. I have been lucky enough to have visited all 11 Disney theme parks around the world.
    I once did the all in the space of 6 weeks

14. Liliquoymoon

Liliquoymoon Earning My Ears

Hello! My name is Liliquoymoon (AKA LaToya) and I go absolutely :rotfl2::rotfl::goodvibes:lmao::cool1::cheer2: over all things Disney! I've been a member of the board since April 2012 but this is my first post. After reading the boards for 7 months I figured I should introduce myself.

15. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Welcome newbies !

16. BiggMak

BiggMak Earning My Ears

My family and I will be at DW from Dec. 30-Jan. 6. My family consists of a 2 year old. Would the Magic Kingdom be a good idea for us on NYE? Many say Epcot is lighter.... but will the experience be the same?
    Thanks in advance!

17. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

I've been once to EPCOT on NYE and it was certainly fun enough for a two year old and above. Don't think you'll feel bad about your choice either way though! Ceertainly crowded and best to get your mind around that and enjoy what you see and do and not worry about what you won't see and do . Wish it was me .:santa:

18. Deshawn27

Deshawn27 Earning My Ears

This is my first time ever joining a forum, but it looks like fun and i will able to learn a lot. :goodvibes

19. remy324

remy324 Earning My Ears

Welcome to Disboards! You can find everything you want about all things Disney. Enjoy:cheer2:

20. jerryb48

jerryb48 Earning My Ears

how do you post a question ?

21. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Just go to the forum that would be the most appropriate for your question (Theme Park Attractions and Strategies, Resorts, Restaurants, etc.) and at the bottom left of the page is a button labeled "New Thread." Click on that and post your question.