Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Reendawg24

Reendawg24 M_PolaCHEKitout

New to these boards, great to see a website dedicated to all things Disney! Hopefully I will be able to use these boards as a source of info for planning a schedule for my fam's upcoming WDW trip!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stickers118

Stickers118 Earning My Ears

Been on here a long time ago but had lost my log in.
    look forward to many discussions.
    As a fella it seems i am in a the minority. However been a Disney fan for years. Looking forward to our next WDW trip in 2013, after our last trip to DLP last November:thumbsup2

4. brittainy

brittainy Earning My Ears

Hi! New here, too. Planning a WDW trip just me & my mom this Fall and can't wait! Looking forward to passing the dreadfully long amount of time until then chatting with everyone about my favorite thing..DISNEY! :)

5. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

You might be surprised at the number of dudes we have here. :) If you have children you might check out our Disney Dad's forum found in our Disney for Families board.

6. Denise69

Denise69 Earning My Ears

Just checking out if my post works. For some reason I can't post on my cruise meet...:confused:

7. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

You have not completed your registration. Until then you will only be able to post on the Welcome Board. Please take a look at the thread below this one for instructions on completing your registration so you can post on all of our forums.

8. HelloMinnie

HelloMinnie Earning My Ears

I have been lurking for five years now and finally decided there is no shame in admitting I am Disney obsessed :rotfl:

These boards have been a great help with trip planning over the years and now I am ready to give my two cents to anyone who will listen to my Disney talk :laughing:

Just returned from a one week stay at POFQ with my family and enjoyed it immensely. Wish I could start planning a trip for 2013 but have to start working on saving many pennies first.

Excited to be part of the community and can't wait to chat with other Disney addicted folks!

9. Stickers118

Stickers118 Earning My Ears

Thanks i will check out the Dad's forum, being the only dude in the family.

10. sbrngritton

sbrngritton Earning My Ears

Hi I am taking my little girl to Disney World in July and it is our first time! I am really excited :yay: and can't wait to read all of this great information.

11. KMcCP

KMcCP DIS Veteran

Hi all!

I'm also joining the club and posting after lurking for a while now. My husband and I have a trip planned for Disney World in early December with our five year old and Disney crazy daughter. We're staying at the new Art of Animation resort. We made all our dining reservations last week and are so looking forward to it. :jumping1:

12. Suelala

Suelala Mouseketeer

HI...I thought I had posted my first reply on a board, but it is nowhere to be found. What did I do wrong??? This probably wont go thru, either, ha, ha!!

13. Chadillac

Chadillac Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say hello. My daughter and I are HUGE Disney fans and we are looking forward to all the info on this forum. Thanks for everything!!!

14. mmilza

mmilza Earning My Ears

Thank you for welcoming me!

15. mickey1968

mickey1968 DIS Veteran

This is my first post after lurking for around 9 months. I have planned two trips with information from these boards and can't wait for my next trip!

16. pickledtink1911

pickledtink1911 Earning My Ears

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself!:wave: I am a huge Disney fan and am looking forward to talking and discussing with all of you about the greatest place on earth! :tigger:

17. Marc Jenks

Marc Jenks Earning My Ears

...could you imagine if you had to wait 203 days until going back to Disneyland?

18. anorman

anorman DIS Veteran

It's fixed now.....whew!

19. Dixieland Delight

Dixieland Delight Keeper of the Keys

I've been to Disney World SO many times...I can't even begin to count them up!! I'm hoping for a trip back soon. This time I'm taking my fiance who's NEVER been!! So exciting! :rotfl: [/COLOR]

20. lindsay314

lindsay314 Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm a long-time lurker, but I've finally decided to join this community about one of my favorite things--Disney. :)

I'm a life-long Disney fan that has only been to WDW 3 times, but I've loved and collected the movies for years. After 10 years I finally got to go back this past February (2012) and had a wonderful time. I'm going back again in October for my first holiday (Halloween) at Disney, and I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to meeting people and discussing one of my favorite places. Hope to see you all around!

21. PrincessLilysMommy

PrincessLilysMommy Earning My Ears

Hello all!!

Became a lurker a few weeks back, and figured I join the thread because I love the ideas, tips, and information. Great forum!

My family of three is in the planning process for our trip in May 2013! Cant Wait!!