Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. hugscot

hugscot Mouseketeer DVC Gold

I have been registered here for awhile and think this the go to place for any disney information you need and have found this site very helpfull on a number of occassions. I currently own at the Beach Club and Animal Kingdom.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenny&jordanuk

jenny&jordanuk Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, just joined today after being tipped off about the site by my travel agent! We've been to WDW before however next year will be the first time with our daughter, she will be 3. Lots of info and tips here to help us :)

4. Tea4Alice

Tea4Alice 1st time Grandma. And loving it!

Hello all, i'm new to this board and i hope to get better prepared for having a great disney vacation experience. I'm a new DVC member and i have a question about renting out points to others. If I want to rent my dvc points, how does this work?

Thanks so much!

5. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

:welcome: You need to take a look at our DVC boards and specifically all the information at the top of the Rent/Trade board concerning renting points.

6. LaughingSphinx

LaughingSphinx Mouseketeer

Hello all, I'm LaughingSphinx, and I'm kind of a nerd. Been a Disney fan for years (and kinda wish we could get some more old-school animated films!) Planning a trip for DH & me, first time together. Can't wait to get into all the information available here! Who needs guidebooks when I've got DIS?:cool1:

7. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Welcome! Have a great time here and happy planning! It is a great DIS family and there is lots of fun to be had on the DIS! Are you planning a resort stay or a cruise?

8. breathogg

breathogg Disney World

Hello all new members form disboards. Welcome to our family.

9. LaughingSphinx

LaughingSphinx Mouseketeer

Planning a resort stay; DH and I are more park people than cruise people, but the last time we were in the parks was either so long ago that not much is remembered (DH) or on such structured scheduling that much was missed out on. (me) So I'll have to be careful not to overplan this adventure!

10. SunnyGeek

SunnyGeek Earning My Ears

Hi all! Just joined. Planning a Disney Cruise. Very excited about it!

11. debc1212

debc1212 Mouseketeer

Hello all! Found this site while planning our first Disney cruise vacation. So glad I found y'all. I have already gotten a bunch of info and really great tips.

We set sail in April (me, DH, DS-8, DS-1) and can hardly wait! :banana:

Thanks to everyone for all of the advice I've already gotten. :)

12. ConniegB

ConniegB Mouseketeer

:welcome: to Disboards, and congratulations on your upcoming Disney Cruise,:sail: hope you and your family have a Magical time! pixiedust: This is an awesome place to get alot of great information! :surfweb:

13. Branan5

Branan5 Earning My Ears

I am planning my DD's 1st WDW trip for Sept 2011. She will be 18 months. DH and I are so excited! We have been many times before but can't wait to share the experience with her. I am so glad to use this forum as a resource. Thank you DISers!:love:

14. breathogg

breathogg Disney World

Hi all welcome to our site. and i wish you a great journey. have a wonderful day:hippie:

15. Rakeshala

Rakeshala Earning My Ears

hi, I just joined the forum and i have so many questions but i can't seem to make any post. I am so excited about my family's upcoming trip on the Dream in June of 2011. This will be my first cruise and I enjoy reading others questions and responses they have been very helpful. So please if anyone can help me, that would be great!:cheer2:Kesha

16. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

You haven't completed your Registration. Please take a look at the link in my signature concerning this. Until you confirm your registration you won't be able to post anywhere but on the Welcome Board.

17. w0rM

w0rM I

Hello all! I'm a long time lurker on the forums. I just thought I'd try to start posting a bit more since I finally made a return trip to WDW last month and don't feel so much like a newbie any more.

I just booked another trip for this September at the Wilderness Lodge. It'll be my first stay there. I can't wait! :) :banana:

18. liebeyena

liebeyena Earning My Ears

Hello ,everynoe .I am new member.:cutie::cutie:

19. sparrow731

sparrow731 Earning My Ears

Hello. This is my first post and I have no idea what I am doing. Help.

20. sparrow731

sparrow731 Earning My Ears

I am brand new to the boards too. However, I am not brand new to DCL. We will be going on our 8th cruise in August. Disney Cruise is my absolute favorite thing to talk about so any questions you would like to send my way I would be happy to answer if I can.

21. dancergirl101

dancergirl101 Earning My Ears

hello everyone, this is my first post! im new here ! planning a trip soon!:goodvibes