Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. MikkiMouse

MikkiMouse Earning My Ears

Hello and Welcome new members... I'm new here too :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PinkPrincess1908

PinkPrincess1908 Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone!!!! I'm new too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the board. Thanks to everyone that makes this board so great:cheer2: It's great to know that I'm not the only adult still in love with all things Disney. I've found a new family here:woohoo:

4. efuihfjqfw

efuihfjqfw Earning My Ears

Hi all! this is my 1st post and I hope I am doing this right. I just found this
    :confused3

5. LisaTC

LisaTC DIS Veteran

First post, but often lurked for information. Finally joined. Wanting to take my daughter within the next year or so. She will be 7. I've never been either. It should be interesting...I'm sure I'll be searching for answers to my War & Peace book of questions!

6. Alohadisney1982

Alohadisney1982 Earning My Ears

7. GirlFriday

GirlFriday Earning My Ears

I have been lurking on the boards for quite some time now, reading posts with amazing tips and tricks which have helped me make the most of my own Disney trips and helped build a frenzy of excitment when I am stuck at home acting like a grown-up and being responsible and not able to be at one of the parks. Thank you so much to all of the users here on the DIS board :worship: your advice, tips, and tricks have really helped me when planning and given me wonderful ideas of shows and other little things to do around the park that I would have missed had you not posted about your own experiences.

Anywho, I'm really happy to have found the board and hope that I can one day add something to someone's future trip!

8. formytinkerbelle

formytinkerbelle Mouseketeer

I just want to see if I can successfully post something and see if my countdown is there. Thanks for all the help.

9. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Please take a look at our Video Tutorial and FAQ threads stickied here for instructions on posting a countdown ticker. Then you can go to our TEST Board to see if you can get it to work. The link is also stickied here.

10. formytinkerbelle

Okay, thanks. Sorry, there is so much to read I didn't see that thread. I will check it out.

11. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Let me know if you still need help. :)

12. formytinkerbelle

I went to the test board but it says closed. I did watch the tutorial though and found it very helpful. That one says closed too.

13. showgirl67

showgirl67 Earning My Ears

Hi All ~ my first post here, but I've been lurking for a while...looking forward to my next trip to Disney this November...6 weeks to go!!!!! :yay:

~S

14. LionKingDramaQueen

LionKingDramaQueen Thirsting for adventure

welcome... or should I say "Hiya Pals!"

15. lastminmama

lastminmama Earning My Ears

Hi! A friend of mine directed me to this board :) We JUST found out that we could go to WDW this month! I am clueless + a planner, so it's not a good combination. I'm so glad I'm here!

16. ChessRCat

ChessRCat Earning My Ears

Hi everyone. Just found this board about three weeks ago and it is a tremendous help in planning for my first cruise coming up in December !

17. HappycamperGRF

HappycamperGRF Goofy for you, Goofy is me!

Hi everyone, just joined the boards!

18. luvswdw

luvswdw Earning My Ears

I'm new here kinda, I have been a lurker for years !! I have learned so much here from all of you and want to say Thank You !!:thumbsup2 Another trip is in the works for Jan.2011 for just myself and husband for our 25th. that he has no idea about yet :rolleyes1 Hope he's as happy about it as I am!! It will be the first trip we have ever taken without kids or family,just the two of us :love: My kids are 20 and 24 now and have been to disney and love it but they think its great that we are planning a trip. I will miss them :sad1: But at the same time I feel like a kid again :yay: How do I get a ticker on here? A count down thing...
    Thanks!! Sorry I went a little crazy with the smilies but I just had to try a few out!!

19. Bibbler66

Bibbler66 Earning My Other Ear

Hi, I too have been mainly a reader of the boards with the odd post... but still very new to all this. I hope to gather some advice and friends along the way... planning a cheapy on I-4 next year with a possibility of Pop Century.. but looking to have a moderate and/or DVC the following year with my two little ones...

Pete :)

20. jchrapcyn

jchrapcyn Mouseketeer

Hello- Our first trip to WDW was in 2000 on our honeymoon- now we are going back for our 10 yr anniversary with our 5 yr old DD. We planned this trip very last minute as DH is between jobs. We're only staying 3 nights and only visiting MK for one day- we're staying at POP. After this we start saving for the next trip!

Jan
    Ohio

21. JoanneMouse

JoanneMouse Earning My Ears

Hi I am new to this discussion board!! :) I am a HUGE Disney fan, have been many times and a past CP cast member! :)
    I worked in AK @ Island Mercantile :)