Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. myhouseofmouse

myhouseofmouse Disney Dad

? here , how did get the ability to post pictures on here...under my rules it says I can not post attachments. Is there some way of turning that on or something? thanks for the help...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Minnie J

Minnie J Disney isn't ready for Minnie J Baby!!

Thanks for this!! Maybe by time I come back from Disney ill be reaching DIS veteran but thats just wishful thinking :rotfl:

4. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Photos aren't posted as attachments. Please read the FAQ and the Video Tutorial Threads here to learn how to post photos. :)

5. Kiara124

Kiara124 Earning My Ears

new to the boards. earning my ears

6. myhouseofmouse

thanks "lovetoscrap"...you know i should have just found you and asked you myself...this is not the first time you answered something for me...thanks again.

7. myhouseofmouse

[​IMG]

Lets see...well thats a start at least...finally got one up.

8. N8 and Ariel's Mommy

N8 and Ariel's Mommy Earning My Ears

:surfweb:
    Hi everyone, today is my first day here, but I am a long time member over at mouseplanet.com too. I guess I just cant get enough of the Magic :cloud9::cloud9:
    Glad to be a member of another group of awesome hardcore Disney lovers such as myself.

Cheers!

9. mousekiteer98

mousekiteer98 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the great welcome!

10. Mockingjay12

Mockingjay12 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! This is my first post and after browsing the boards for a while now, I can see this is one great community! I'm rekindling my love for all things Disney and what better way to do so than by paying a visit to Disneyland and California Adventure this weekend with my girlfriend! I'm looking forward to good times and meeting new people on here! :yay:

11. xJenna

xJenna Mouseketeer

First post here! My name is Jenna and I'm a HUGE Disney fan. My boyfriend showed me this site and told me I should join, so I did! We're taking our first trip to WDW in January, just booked everything yesterday! We're wickedddd excited. :D

12. The B Team

The B Team Earning My Ears

I am making my first post. Been reading the boards for some time, but finally decided to register and become active.

13. kristinapetrico

kristinapetrico Earning My Ears

"I am making my first post. Been reading the boards for some time, but finally decided to register and become active. "

Same with me here, only reading the boards for some time, but got decided to register now to contribute posting too.

14. CelticPrncss

CelticPrncss Earning My Ears

Hello, been away for awhile, life and work got in the way of my keeping up on the boards. But I am going to become a more frequent poster. Already started in the 2011 Cruise Thread, 2nd trip on the Magic, but first trip to the Western Caribbean. :banana:

15. EllenFrasier

EllenFrasier DIS Veteran

Hello. If I want to check and see if posting something is okay before I post it, where would I ask? I sent an email to the "Contact Us" on the bottom of the page, but I'm not sure that is the correct way of doing this. :surfweb:
    Thanks!:)

16. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com. :)

17. zxcv100

zxcv100 Earning My Ears

im new here i like this site

over

18. MrsAB2

MrsAB2 Earning My Ears

Hello All.

AWESOME site! Glad I have come across it as we may be traveling to Disney next year. Looking forward to all the helpful information.

BTW, where can I find the meaning to the various acronyms?

Thanks.

19. TheDisneyGirl

TheDisneyGirl Live everyday like it's your last

Hi Everyone
    I am new to posting on the boards, but have been lurking and reading all the fun for some time now. Got a link sent to me from a friend and have been hooked since. :goodvibes

I am from outside of Boston, born and raised! I have two baby girls that I adore, and am a full time everything! I work full time for one of the largest companies in the world as an executive admin. My boss is fantastic and so understanding of my family life. I'm a wife to an amazing husband :lovestruc who is my best friend and my world. A mom to two special children, who are 2 and 4, and they are a lot of fun.. and LOVE Disney. Just like their mommy. :love:

I love Disney World... have been twice, both times as an adult. And cannot wait to bring my girls there for a big trip (they haven't been yet, been reading the boards to get the courage to travel with them so little). I grew up on Disney, and Snow White is my favorite character (maybe because we look alike.) My first married ornament with my husband is actually of Snow White with her prince holding each other. It's is still my favorite ornament. :)

My favorite Disney moment was when I was there at the age of 22/23, and I was with my husband shopping at one of the stores on the boardwalk and this little girl was following me all over the store..hiding behind clothes..staring at me and running away. So, I started to play back..and she stopped in her tracks and asked me if I was Jasmin from the parade. That little girl not only made my day, :yay: but I played on that I was and she was so excited and gave me a hug crying. :)

I look forward to reading all of your experiences and ideas. It has helped me understand a lot of what Disney has to offer. :)

Take Care!

20. OnceUponADream07

OnceUponADream07 Mouseketeer

I had an old thread called "Abbreviations" but I have no idea how to link that to you. Perhaps you can find it in the "search" box??!! Good luck, it is a little tricky until you get the hang of it. :idea:

21. kleif

kleif herve leger

Hi.My first post here. Planning a trip to Disney over Easter of 2011. Been surfing daily and getting excited every time I read something new. I discovered this Forum and already has been very helpful. Thanks. :banana: