Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

Thanks for the welcome. I am new but DD is vetrern. I have to catch up.:yay::chat:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

Can't wait until next trip

4. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

I am having such a good time reading the threads. The information is priceless. Thanks to all.:cheer2:

5. CheltonJ

CheltonJ Earning My Ears

Hi all. Am new to the boards. I live in the UK and have had three trips to WDW, numerous trips to Disneyland Paris but have just booked my first trip to Disneyland. It's still quite a while away but am excited already!

6. PawLUTO

PawLUTO PupLuvr

Hello. I'm new to the boards as well. Still trying to figure everything out as I've not been on a forum in years. Lots of stuff to read so I better get to it. pluto:

7. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

How fun! I hope to meet some DISboarders during my trip this fall! :goodvibes

8. We-R-A-Partyof 5

We-R-A-Partyof 5 Earning My Ears

Just joined. Planning our second trip now for October 2010. First trip was 2002 when our oldest was 6. Now we have twins that are 6 and none of them know we're going.:confused3

9. pnyltwk

pnyltwk Mouseketeer

Where can I found out the number of required post to change from earning my ears to mousketeer and so forth?

10. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

If you do a search on this board you should find it. There are several threads on it.

11. pnyltwk

pnyltwk Mouseketeer

Already tried that. Would make sense that you could logically find that kind of information.

12. lovetoscrap

13. pnyltwk

pnyltwk Mouseketeer

That was way more difficult than it should have been to find.

14. pjunior

pjunior Earning My Ears

trying to plan a trip in december, how are the crowds in the parks and when is the best time to go?

15. WalkonPooh

WalkonPooh Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! My name is Doug and I'm a DIS fanatic. My fiancee showed me this place while back and I've been lurking here for awhile and finally decided to drop by!

pjunior - My fiancee and I are going in early December. She went with her family back in 08 around the same time and thought the crowds were manageable. I know the closer you get to Christmas time, the more crowded the Parks get.

16. judi978

judi978 Earning My Ears

My husband and I are planning our trip for Nov 14, 2010. I've trying to find any hints on visiting the parks in a orderly manner. I have a slight disability and with it I tend to get confused. Last time we went we were all over the place. I couldn't seem to get my head wrapped around an easy flow. Any suggestions?

17. lovetoscrap

I would suggest that you check out Tour Guide Mike -- there is a link, with a discount, at the top of the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board, and/or www.touringplans.com . Both of them do have a minimal cost (less than $20 I think) but would help you customize a plan to tour the parks that you can print and take with you.

18. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

TouringPlans.com has an excellent crowd calendar...statistically proven. It's the "Unofficial Guide" website. Historically, Christmas week is one of the worst weeks of the entire year to go, so far as heavy crowds. The parks are sometimes closed to additional folks coming in :scared1: unless staying on property. 2nd week in Dec is generally not bad. We love going beginning of Nov.

19. myboys3

myboys3 Earning My Ears

I've been lurking for awhile and thought it was time to get on board officially. Love the DISboards... so much info, so little time. I'm a planner at heart so this is right up my alley:thumbsup2

20. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

Under 75 posts: Earning my Ears

75 - 499 posts: Mouseketeer

500+ posts: DIS Veteran

HTH :)

21. MinnieTexan

MinnieTexan Mouseketeer

I've been wondering about that...Thank you very much for the info. Looks like I have a ways to go to reach DIS Veteran status!! :upsidedow