1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. disnmom2

disnmom2 Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone,

New Here. I have been looking around for a couple of weeks and finally joined. I'm a Disney Freak and have been to Disney World several times.
    Hope to get some great information and possible give some.

Leann :wave2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ralph Nelson

ralph Nelson Earning My Ears

hello we are new to site but not to disney going again oct 30 cannt wait staying at our new dvc home site saratoga springs > using disney magical transport any concerns thanks

4. hhockman

hhockman DIS Veteran

I hope I'm replying in the right place. Somehow this is my first time here, even though I've been to Disney a ton (live outside Tampa, grew up on the Florida Panhandle, went to college at UF), and I've heard a lot of good things about these boards.

This year we didn't have passes, though, so we went for a day in January and haven't been since. I actually worked in reservations last year from the end of September to the end of December (My last day was about 2 days after I got my "real" ID card), so we went last November and December too.

Our next trip is in December to the Christmas party, but that will probably only be a 2-day thing. The one I'm REALLY excited about is for my son's 4th birthday in March. We're staying for probably 5 days (which I haven't done since I started college over 11 years ago), and he is going to have such a great time. Hopefully my younger son, who will be almost 10 months by then we enjoy it too.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)

5. i am woowoo

i am woowoo Earning My Ears

look me up on vmkfansite.com!

6. Sara-Sara

Sara-Sara Earning My Ears

Hi. I am new to the dis boards. I was pointed here by a friend on VMK. And I also need to see what my sig looks like and can't figure out how to do that without making a post. :rolleyes: LOL

7. DisneylandForever

DisneylandForever At Walt's in DLP

Hey everybody. I am a newbie here too. I primarily post on another board, but will pop in here from time to time I'm sure. I found this board through a link on carouselofprogress.com. Looks like there a lot of fun people in here. Hope I make some new internet buddies!

8. MiniMe

MiniMe I may be small but I've got heart

Welcome!

I wanted to reintroduce myself. I haven't been around in a while...I think since August!!! So, I wanted to say hello again. This is a great community :)

9. pat_naughty05

pat_naughty05 Earning My Ears

Looks like I'm the newbie. Nice to meet everyone!

10. wecroozin

wecroozin Mouseketeer

::MickeyMo Hey all! Just found this board and had to join. Looks like a lot of fun. Talk to ya soon!

11. Abba98

Abba98 DIS Veteran

:paw: Hi,glad you're aboard.Hope you'll do lots of posting here ,too!Have a super Sunday,
    from Nova Scotia! :wizard:

12. disney_me

disney_me disney fan

:lovestruc Hello to all!! I am new to your DIS board. The Parks family will be spending our 3rd trip to Disney Dec. 21, 2005. This will be our first time there for Christmas. We have already planed our 4th trip for Thanksgiving 2006. I would like to here from anyone with great tips on how to send Christmas in Disney. I have a 9 yr old daughter who has never had Christmas away from home

13. John Thomas

John Thomas Earning My Ears

Hey all. New here, just checking to see if this posting thing works.

14. Bambismama

Bambismama Earning My Ears

Hi! I've been lurking here forever but I thought I'd take the leap and actually start posting! Now I'll feel less like a creepy stalker.

15. mdmchale

mdmchale Earning My Ears

Hello Out There,
    Please bear with me, I've never used a chat device before. Does anyone know about WDW during early January? Are any Christmas decorations still up ? Are any Christmas programs still going on? Will many attractions be closed. Trying to talk to someone at a resort has been useless. My family and I have only been there in the summer and we are hoping to make a winter trip, any ideas? pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

16. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 <font color=blue>now and then i have to remind mys

Hi all! I just joined yesterday, and this place looks like it's a lot of fun!!!
    See you all around! :sunny:

17. Sheba

Sheba Earning My Ears

I just joined too! Looks like fun!

18. CommunicoreGuy

CommunicoreGuy Earning My Ears

Hi. I thought I'd join up instead of just reading posts. It took a while for me to think of a name though. :rolleyes1

19. Polkaspot

Polkaspot Earning My Ears

Joined a little while ago, but haven't posted yet!!(just lurked and read a ton of posts) Love The Dis!! :cool1:

20. Roxxi Rachi

Roxxi Rachi Earning My Ears

:) :earsboy: :confused3 :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo :guilty: :Pinkbounc :rolleyes: :earseek: :cheer2: pirate: :flower: xxx

Hi everyone im Rachi

Im 11 and am so excited about going to disney land florida in february anybody want to talk to me! Im on now!

Luv Rachi x :banana: :cool1: :dog2: :pug: :dog: :sunny: :paw:

21. Roxxi Rachi

Roxxi Rachi Earning My Ears

:Pinkbounc :rolleyes: :banana: :earseek: :cheer2: pirate: :grouphug: :3dglasses :cloud9: :umbrella: :earboy2: :smooth: :bitelip: :badpc: : ::MickeyMo
    HI GOIN FLORIDA IN FEB ANY1 WANNA GIV ME ANY TIPS FANX RACHI