Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. scoutsmom99

scoutsmom99 <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

Here are some ticker sites:

www.tickercentral.com
    www.tickerfactory.com
    http://v50.net/ (this is the one I have in my siggie)

Once you make on of the tickers copy the img url (if you don't use the img it won't work here on the dis boards).
    Next come back here and click on user CP (atop the page)
    Then click on signiture.
    Right click your mouse pick paste
    Finally save the changes and you will have a ticker

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disnan52

disnan52 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, new to the boards, Disney lover for years.

4. geordie ric

geordie ric Mouseketeer

Coming to wdw next feb and cant wait.Will my 7 year old who is 51 inches tall be able to go on all the attractions.Also is driving from Sandford airport to wdw an easy journey.I,d really appreciate any advice. :cool1:

5. SparklieSunShine

SparklieSunShine Mouseketeer

:sunny: Hello Everyone! My name is Angela. I am not really "new" to the disboards. My sister used to use them constantly and my father comes on from time to time. I usually come here from time to time to look up tips and such, but now that I am taking my own vacations with my significant other I figured I should be more active on the boards so that I will be able to get the most out of my disney vacations. I look forward to meeting you all. :sunny:

6. Meechie

Meechie Earning My Ears

Found out about this board from a new friend I made while playing on VMK. I look forward to making some new online Disney friends. :)

7. goodeats

goodeats DIS Veteran

What is a tag/tag fairy?

8. DisneyFanatic8

DisneyFanatic8 Earning My Ears

I have only been a member for about a month. I'm not quite sure how you get around. Any advice for newcomers?

Thanks

9. digiMom

digiMom DIS Veteran

Hello, everyone. This seemed like a good place for my first post.

The last time at DW was on honeymoon about 13 years ago. I used to go all the time when I was growing up, though, as we had relatives in FL. Now planning trip with dh, dd 8, and ds 5. Going sometime in 2006, and using this site for help and advice.

Look forward to meeting you all...

10. RaineinMD

RaineinMD Mouseketeer

Help! Does anyone know why I am able to post on this forum but cannot under the other forums like Theme Park Attractions, Disney Resorts etc...

11. surfcruiser

surfcruiser Por favor mentega se alejado de las puertas.

Hi folks, newbie here. Used to lurk around the RADP board and post every so often as Danno. Found Dis by searching for VMK info (my latest Disney addiction until I can afford another trip!).

Anyhoo, met Surferat there, kindred spirit! :)

Long history of WDW visits... takes me a bit of thinking to remember them all.

Magic Kingdom in 70-something (I was a kid!).
    MK again in 70-something else :), And again in 80.
    Epcot in 88
    Yacht Club 96
    DxL 99, 00, 01
    All Star Sports 00
    Beach Club 01
    Polynesian Concierge 2000 (spoiled rotten now).

Anyway, excited about getting to know everybody.

- Surf Crooze!

12. digiMom

digiMom DIS Veteran

Bummer... Not sure, I just posted to another board w/o any problems.

13. raven69david

raven69david I am a Superuser. Got a problem with that?!

This is my first Disney forum and i'm glad i found it through mousesaver.com. My wife and i have been going to WDW since 1996. It was a childhood dream to go to WDW, but my family could never afford it. Now that i have the good fortune to afford such trips we go over year for the exception of 2004 when my daughter was born. I'm now a brand new daddy ( at age 35 :cloud9: ) and plan on going every year again beginning this year (December 11th :cheer2: ). I've never stayed on park and this upcoming trip we will stay at the Shades of Green...even though i personally don't consider it a TRUE Disney Resort.

14. Khadz

Khadz Earning My Ears

Hey everyone this is my first disney forum. I live in Orlando, FL and work at Disney-MGM as a server in Hollywood and Vine. well just thought i would introduce myself

15. Nevergrow'nup

Nevergrow'nup <font color=darkorange>Now I am decorated (a littl

I have (almost) convinced my husband to take a trip to WDW :cool1: !! I have been a lurker for weeks gathering info!! Looking forward to learning more and chatting about WDW!!

16. Rella Bella

Rella Bella <font color=deeppink>We offer gifts of love becaus

Help... I didn't realize my user name would be on my posts! I need to change it ASAP!! Please help! Also, how do you add the tickers? I found one but couldn't get it to post. Thanks,

17. going2disney

going2disney Mouseketeer

Hello :wave2:
    My DS(3) and I are heading to disney in 2 days. We are meeting up with my DM, DD and friend. I have been lurking on the boards for a few weeks and finally decided to post. My parents read and post often and introduced me to the boards! We are staying at POP, first time trying out a value. This is DS third trip to disney in as many years, he is really excited this year! He adores minnie and can't wait to meet her. ::MinnieMo ! Thanks to everyone for all the great info I've already got from these boards!

Stephanie

1992 Off Property- Sheraton Orlando
    1994 Caribbean Beach
    1996 Port Orleans
    1997 Carribean Beach
    2000 Boardwalk Inn
    2001 Boardwalk Inn
    2003 Boardwalk Inn
    2004 Old Key West
    10/05 POP!

18. deba

deba Mouseketeer

WELCOME! :goodvibes

Cool job! :Pinkbounc

19. ErinSLP

ErinSLP Mouseketeer

I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and I just couldn't resist! I've gotten so much info already, but do have some questions about our upcoming trip in Jan. I can't believe how much I've learned so far! Bear with me, please, I am NOT computer savvy!!! ::MickeyMo

20. DisneyMay2005

DisneyMay2005 Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say HI. I have finally joined after lurking for a few weeks. I love the boards. Can't wait to make some new friends.

L :wave:

21. Foohound

Foohound Mouseketeer

Thanks for the welcome. I need Help. I have a credit with Port Orleans should I use the extra money to upgrade to WL or stay put.