Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. eeyoresmountainpals

eeyoresmountainpals <font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

4. dmtest1

dmtest1 custom title

5. Aliki

Aliki Mouseketeer

Hi, newbie.

Is there a working list to abbreviations used on this site? The one provided in the the other thread welcoming newbies (the one that is now closed) doesn't work anymore--

And it's driving me nuts what CP in Dining stands for?!!

6. safetymom

CP would be Candlelight Processional

I think they are working on the abbreviations list.

7. Brina78

Brina78 Mouseketeer

Hello! :wave:
    I'm new to this board, but not to Disney! I've been going to the Happiest Place on Earth since I was two years old. On July 9th of this year, I purchased three Premium Passports for my family and myself to get as much out of the two parks as possible! As for online chats, I thought I'd sign up here to see what discussions go on and what other experiences people have had at the parks! My Disney knowledge is quite huge, but I'm always interested in learning something new. I'll probably be posting at the Disneyland section because it's the one I'm most familiar with. However, I would love to one day visit WDW! That would be a dream come true for sure! Anyway, talk to you all soon!

8. mom2cookies

mom2cookies DIS Veteran

HI, as some of you know i've been around a few times. Lately i am having problems logging out. I am hitting LOG OUT everytime i am done for the day. But later or the next day, it shows that i am still logged in. Even when my daughter is on and she visits the boards, it shows i am logged in and she has her own screen name! Am i not doing something right? Is there a step i've started to over look? What's up? Appreciate any help. :grouphug: :cloud9: = us in WDW

9. Mariposa

Mariposa DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say Hi! ("HI!") I'm newly registered, but have lurked around the site a little bit.. thought I'd go ahead and register so that I can post and whatnot.

I'm 27, a full-time student, a mom, and a pretty good cook. I love Disney, and am making a trip to WDW in November with my DD and my DFiance (Shhhhhhhh! DD doesn't know- it's her first trip, for her birthday, and a surprise to boot!). I have 3 cats, one very dumb dog, and a guinea pig. Um, that about covers it. Oh yeah, I promise to place nice with all the DISers!

10. Moira1201

Moira1201 Guest

Hi! I registered this morning, but I have not received a confirmation e-mail yet--is it normally like 24 hours or something before it arrives? I do have AOL, I've checked my spam folder and I've also added the address to my address book. I've been lurking for quite awhile, and I'd really love to be able to jump in and post. Oh, I registered my username as Moira Thanks!!

11. loulabelle

loulabelle Earning My Ears

Hello just thought i would introduce myself as im brand spanking new to the dis, hope evryone is having a good day :love2:

Im 22 from the UK and iv been to Orlando twice but not for many years - im hoping to go next year so im just on here doing a bit of research. Anyway nice meeting everyone and im just gonna play with all these lovely emoticons WOW!! :cheer2: :moped: :rotfl2: :cool1: :banana:

12. cscin3d

cscin3d Earning My Ears

Hey everybody! Jsut introducing myself. I'm new 'round these parts. :wave2:

13. MiniParis

MiniParis MiniParis on VMK.

I am new too! I was just wondering if anybody could make me a signature with my VMK character on it. If you can, just pm me. Thanks.

Paris

14. neworleans_ray

neworleans_ray Mouseketeer

I am so very new to this, but here goes. We purchased our tickets and made the reservations last weekend. We are going October 29-November 6 and will be at Disney for seven days.

15. 2dd'smom

2dd'smom Household Road Runner

Hello everyone! I am also new and love, love and more love this site! How awesome and amazing all these wonderful people are that are part of these wonderful boards!

:love:

16. deba

deba Mouseketeer

WELCOME to you all! :flower:

17. deadhedjen

deadhedjen Mouseketeer

Safetymom...
    I just wanted to say that your photos are beautiful! Just wish one didn't have to endure staying at disney during a hurricane to have the park all to yourself like you did, lol!
    Great website!
    Been lurking here for years now...don't know why I haven't joined before now.
    Keep up the great work!
    Jennifer. :teeth:

18. safetymom

Thank you. The hurricanes were not fun but it was interesting to see all the hurricane preparations at WDW last year. Glad to hear you enjoyed the pictures.

19. Mandy I Am

Mandy I Am Mickey Freak 4 Ever

HI everyone, first timer here. I have been on couple of Disney related forums and this one seems to be the most active one. heh.. I am Mandy and I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I have been to Walt Disney World more times that I can count on 2 hands, it's the best place in the world. I am glad this forum is here and I already found some great tips for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo :earboy2:

20. andycamp

andycamp Earning My Ears

I am unable to post. I am registered. What do I need to do?

21. oobidoo

oobidoo Mouseketeer

Hello. New to this site. I would like to add a countdown ticker, but do not know how.