Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. WebmasterPete

WebmasterPete Grand Administrator Administrator

Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

I would like to add my welcome to those people new to the DIS boards. You will find a wealth of information here. It is the most current and up date information you could receive. Every day you have people returning from their trips from WDW and report what they encountered.

Don't be shy and lurk. Join in the fun and soon you will be hooked like the rest of us! :) :)

Welcome to the DIS Boards.

4. Brisully

Brisully DCL Repo Man

HOWDY!!!!!

Welcome to the DIS!!!!!!!

5. disneyfan551

disneyfan551 <font color=009900>mrsG551<br><font color=993300>I

You are absolutely going to love it here! The DIS has all of the information that you will need for a trip to Disney. And, the people are awesome! So, don't be shy, join in & feel free to start asking questions! ;)

Congrats on finding the disboards!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

RMassi likes this.
  6. spectromagic fan

spectromagic fan Mouseketeer

How/when are posts/threads deleted? I started a thread, and from the replies I've received, it seems that my concern was out of line. I'd like to delete the thread--can that be done? Thanks!

7. CarolAnnC

CarolAnnC <font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin

If you go to the thread in question, look under your typed text and you will see a link to "Report This Post To A Moderator". Click on that link. Your Report will be sent to the moderators of that particular board. You can request that your thread be locked so no others may reply. That is because your were the original poster (author) of the thread. After it is locked, it will quickly sink off the pages as other threads appear above it. Hope this helps!! :)

8. crow11ad

crow11ad Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!

Hey guys I just wanted to say hello and this is a great Disney discussion board. I will be visiting it quite often. I have seen before I registered where there is a countdown timer. I was wondering how I can get that? Me and my fiance are getting married in April of 2004 and will be spending our honeymoon at Walt Disney World. So I am looking forward to chatting with you guys. Have a great one.

Brandon

9. crow11ad

I hope this works. I just got the timer and I hope everyone can see it. As you can see I am really excited about going.

10. wallytosa

wallytosa Earning My Ears

My first post here. Planning a trip to Disney over Easter of 2004. Been surfing daily and getting excited every time I read something new. I discovered this Forum and already has been very helpful. Thanks.

pirate:

11. robinsnest

robinsnest Earning My Ears

Just checking things out, seeing if my countdown works.

12. scrump

scrump <font color=royalblue>so the decision has been mad

Hello, this is my first post. so much information!!!

13. tooyellow313

tooyellow313 Earning My Ears

hi everyone, and thanks for the welcome.... i have been reading everything i can on this site for a couple of months now. you folks are simply THE BEST!! we will be visiting mickey from oct. 30 thru nov. 8th "03" it will be our 3rd trip, so i really loved the hints thread. the one about all the things to look for. it was 38 pages long by the time i finished reading it. i loved every second of it.

for me playing around on this site has only served to extend the pleasure of our trip. thanks to all of you who have created such a nice place on the net. happy ears and tails to everyone, kim

14. Disneyfan63

Disneyfan63 DIS Veteran

I really can't say why I haven't posted in so long, but I just wanted to say hi and to find out how to get one of those countdown timers.

I'm going on a solo 12 day/11 night trip to the Mouse House in early December, and I'd like to reconnect.

Nice to be back!

Jim

15. gpsgkr

gpsgkr Earning My Ears

Hi all! this is my 1st post and I hope I am doing this right. I just found this place and I am leaving in 17 days! I wish I had found you all sooner......:jester: This information here is so helpful I am so glad:wave: I found it.
    Thanks again. Looking foward to be a part of all the fun.:wave2:

16. bastacat

bastacat Earning My Ears

I have a young couple and 4 small children who need 2 bedroom condo/apt at wilderness lodge in feb 2004

what is best way to do it. They don't have much money.

Bast

17. Octoberbeauty

Octoberbeauty <font color=teal>Always in our hearts and in our p

Hi, I am relatively new here and just wanted to stop by and say how much I am loving the Dis!! This is an awesome board with such friendly people and helpful information. Thanks, Sherry
    ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pirate: princess:

18. crow11ad

welcome and don't worry too much about the timer.. It will be here before you know it.

19. genia

genia Earning My Ears

hi everyone im new here so i thought i would just say hi and i hope u all have a great easter x::MinnieMo princess:

20. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Hi Genia:wave:

Welcome to the DIS, come and join us on some of the UK Boards

21. Alaska56

Alaska56 Earning My Ears

I was considering becoming a sponser of the site.

I was curious though as to weather thee is anything going on in the sponser forums that may be vital to a enjoyable well planned trip that is kept there just for the sponsers?