Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi Gwynne! I've missed you! Thanks for the reply. I'm Hopi g for a BW view for our 4 nights in CL but I know it's just a request ☺️ Looking forward to at least giving BWI a try!
Can't wait to spend 2 weeks with my hubby on DCL, at WDW and Uni!!!
Marie, you'll have a great trip with DH!!!

Hi Marie! You have a fabulous vacation planned, sounds like such fun! BWI is our favorite resort. Beautiful, relaxing, and a really nice CL.
Your cruise and popping over to Uni will be great, too. Enjoy! :sunny:
Yep, I've priced it out and of course it's cheaper BUT SAB is not there....

Eenie Meenie Minee Mo! I picked Sugarloaf! :sunny: So we'll be 6 nights BC CL and 2 nights GF SL! :love: Only 24 more days of waiting!!!! :flower3:
NICE!! I will not admit how many splits I've priced out...I was down to CR CL since my DH didn't love Sugarloaf. I DID!!! :) Ho hum I'll have to settle on all 7 nights at BC CL lol

Erika, I am anxious to hear about you BC CL stay. We will be there in September, first visit since the refurb, and I am trying to gather as much information as I can. I really wanted the BWI, my all time favorite, but no cast discounts there. Only 64 more days!!!

Erika, I am anxious to hear about you BC CL stay. We will be there in September, first visit since the refurb, and I am trying to gather as much information as I can. I really wanted the BWI, my all time favorite, but no cast discounts there. Only 64 more days!!!

I will definitely do a live report here on the DIS and then also a blog report after I get home. :) If there's anything in particular you want to know I can investigate. :)

I will definitely do a live report here on the DIS and then also a blog report after I get home. :) If there's anything in particular you want to know I can investigate. :)
My husband and son are interested in the evening offerings. My son and his family will be down for a few of the days we are there. I know the offerings at the BW have changed and hoping the BC have changed theirs also. We have a standard room booked and my son has a garden view. I am hoping we get a decent standard view room!!

My husband and son are interested in the evening offerings. My son and his family will be down for a few of the days we are there. I know the offerings at the BW have changed and hoping the BC have changed theirs also. We have a standard room booked and my son has a garden view. I am hoping we get a decent standard view room!!

I agree, while my kids are big fans of chicken on a stick and spring rolls I'd love to see new things. :D

We're doing the same-DD's 21st on our first day (yikes, had to bring in reinforcements 'cuz I cannot drink around the world anymore) and DS's 19th on our last day. She wants a tiara and her birthday button for the whole week and I'll be lucky if he puts his button on at all...

Happy Birthday to them!! :bday: Not sure what my son will do about the button - his attitude changes day to day. I also put on the reservation that we're celebrating his high school graduation, so we'll see what the CMs come up with :rolleyes1

Eenie Meenie Minee Mo! I picked Sugarloaf! :sunny: So we'll be 6 nights BC CL and 2 nights GF SL! :love: Only 24 more days of waiting!!!! :flower3:
Erika, I am a huge copycat...I wasn't going to blame you, and I still won't :) But I just switched our last two nights to Sugarloaf!!! It wasn't available with the AP rate but it WAS with the late summer discount.

Drum roll please.....

8/13-18 BC LV/PV CL
8/18-20 GF SL

Mommy is happy. It's not RPC, BUT I am right by the pool and I AM at GF!! Don't even ask how I talked DH into this one......I think the reasonable price sealed the deal!!

Erika, I am a huge copycat...I wasn't going to blame you, and I still won't :) But I just switched our last two nights to Sugarloaf!!! It wasn't available with the AP rate but it WAS with the late summer discount.

Drum roll please.....

8/13-18 BC LV/PV CL
8/18-20 GF SL

Mommy is happy. It's not RPC, BUT I am right by the pool and I AM at GF!! Don't even ask how I talked DH into this one......I think the reasonable price sealed the deal!!

We are twins!! :) I hope we get a nice LV/PV room at the BC and it isn't obstructed. I also put in a request for a daybed and full balcony. Fingers crossed! I wasn't really sure what to request at Sugarloaf, so I just put high floor. I don't think it really matters in that building, I just don't like the ground floor rooms. Price is a huge factor, I am on a TA rate at BC so it's dirt cheap, but for GF I'm on an AP rate. Still a good bargain. Sugarloaf was actually cheaper than staying at the BC the whole 8 nights. :D

We are twins!! :) I hope we get a nice LV/PV room at the BC and it isn't obstructed. I also put in a request for a daybed and full balcony. Fingers crossed! I wasn't really sure what to request at Sugarloaf, so I just put high floor. I don't think it really matters in that building, I just don't like the ground floor rooms. Price is a huge factor, I am on a TA rate at BC so it's dirt cheap, but for GF I'm on an AP rate. Still a good bargain. Sugarloaf was actually cheaper than staying at the BC the whole 8 nights. :D
Twinsies (that's what my DD would say) Our only BC requests were connecting rooms and full balcony (even if one room only has the balcony). I've never stayed at BC so I'm excited, and I agree about first floor at Sugarloaf. Hopefully everyone will want to be near the lounge and we will both NOT get the ground floor :) We stayed there in 2011, and we were 2nd floor facing the pool. LOVED it, I could see my oldest in the pool and sitting on the balcony while the little ones napped with a glass of wine was divine...sorry for the rhyme lol. I will be stalking your TR!!!

Twinsies (that's what my DD would say) Our only BC requests were connecting rooms and full balcony (even if one room only has the balcony). I've never stayed at BC so I'm excited, and I agree about first floor at Sugarloaf. Hopefully everyone will want to be near the lounge and we will both NOT get the ground floor :) We stayed there in 2011, and we were 2nd floor facing the pool. LOVED it, I could see my oldest in the pool and sitting on the balcony while the little ones napped with a glass of wine was divine...sorry for the rhyme lol. I will be stalking your TR!!!

We haven't stayed there in a long time, probably early 2000's like 2001 or 2002. I can barely remember it honestly. I do remember we were on the top floor and had a high ceiling, and we were on the marina side. Connor was still in a crib! :D Long time ago. I was overdue to try it again.

We haven't stayed there in a long time, probably early 2000's like 2001 or 2002. I can barely remember it honestly. I do remember we were on the top floor and had a high ceiling, and we were on the marina side. Connor was still in a crib! :D Long time ago. I was overdue to try it again.
Awww...my youngest was also in a crib. The CMs there were so great with the kids

I agree, while my kids are big fans of chicken on a stick and spring rolls I'd love to see new things. :D
They had seared Ahi tuna when we were there one night that was really good...and I don't usually like tuna that much. The lemon chiffon cake is absolutely delicious too. The only thing I was a bit unhappy about was that the desserts didn't change the whole time we were there! But I still think the grits they have in the morning are the best thing there!

They had seared Ahi tuna when we were there one night that was really good...and I don't usually like tuna that much. The lemon chiffon cake is absolutely delicious too. The only thing I was a bit unhappy about was that the desserts didn't change the whole time we were there! But I still think the grits they have in the morning are the best thing there!
I agree...grits were good. I felt very guilty eating them lol. I also saw the seared tuna. There were some bacon wrapped beef bites, spicy spinach in a puffed pastry of sorts, greek salad, crudites,pb&j shooters with rolls and the usual assortment of crackers, cheese, hummus...for those asking abot evening apps. We were only there for a split stay of two nights. I'm sure some others could name a few more things.

I agree...grits were good. I felt very guilty eating them lol. I also saw the seared tuna. There were some bacon wrapped beef bites, spicy spinach in a puffed pastry of sorts, greek salad, crudites,pb&j shooters with rolls and the usual assortment of crackers, cheese, hummus...for those asking abot evening apps. We were only there for a split stay of two nights. I'm sure some others could name a few more things.
The bacon wrapped beef was good:) I'm attaching a picture of the spicy spinach appetizer...it was really good with the dill yogurt dip that was intended for the chicken skewers.image.jpg
They served these a few times during our week there.

I posted each floor with room numbers of SL on the gf thread if needed:)

The main thing is that: even numbered rooms face the courtyard and odd numbered rooms face the marina. Rooms ending in 20 are the lodge tower/extra bump out rooms.

Since its my next stop, have to say "excellent choice"!

My family is considering a stay at the BWI for the first time. Can anyone tell me what food they have up in the lounge (mostly interested in the afternoon snacks and dinner apps) or post some pics if you have them? Any info would be appreciated. We've stayed CL at many other WDW resorts, and while we like to stick to old favorites, I think it might be time to try something new.

My family is considering a stay at the BWI for the first time. Can anyone tell me what food they have up in the lounge (mostly interested in the afternoon snacks and dinner apps) or post some pics if you have them? Any info would be appreciated. We've stayed CL at many other WDW resorts, and while we like to stick to old favorites, I think it might be time to try something new.
That's SO funny! I just booked my first trip to BWI (to try something new). I don't know anything about it, but it looks really fun! I don't even know what floor CL is on or if the CL rooms are on the same floor?? Does anyone know? Any info would be much appreciated. My DH is nervous about the food offerings since we haven't stayed there...plus all the CLs seem to have been changing things up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter