Welcome To The Caribbean, Love ~ Updated 5-27 P52

It is. ::yes::

If you can't find it, let me know. My local store was fully stocked of all the colors and the crackle was on its way. I'm happy to see if I can pick it up and send it on to you.

Thanks! :cool1: I will definitely let you know if I can't find it, I'm hoping the store that I know sells tons of OPI will have it, I'm going to look this weekend! :yay:

You know what, I never feel stupid like that. I love it. I think it comes from having done theater. :lmao: Probably one of the reasons why I love MNSSHP so much, I love getting dressed in costume.

LOL, I wouldn't feel stupid prancing around Disney World covered in glitter with princess hair, I'd feel stupid going in the actual BBB! :rotfl2: Maybe when I have a child of my own I could do it with her (assuming I have a girl, of course!) but I don't think I could do it alone!! :eek:

I love costumes, I can't wait until my first MNSSHP this year so I can finally dress up in Disney World!! I wish my DH would play along, but the most I MIGHT get out of him is a lame Halloween shirt. :sad2: I have no idea what to be, though! :confused3

If she goes a few weeks early, our boys could share a birthday. Squirt's is July 26.
As well as Melody's!

Wait until I tell him I know a DJ.

DJ.gif

LOL, I wouldn't feel stupid prancing around Disney World covered in glitter with princess hair, I'd feel stupid going in the actual BBB! :rotfl2: Maybe when I have a child of my own I could do it with her (assuming I have a girl, of course!) but I don't think I could do it alone!! :eek:

I posted this a bit early, but I can't remember if it was in response to you, Mom and Nana did the BBB together! It was too funny. I wasn't there, and Mom wanted to do it for fun, and they sent me these great pictures on my cell phone. I still have them, as a matter of fact, I was looking at them today.

I love costumes, I can't wait until my first MNSSHP this year so I can finally dress up in Disney World!! I wish my DH would play along, but the most I MIGHT get out of him is a lame Halloween shirt. :sad2: I have no idea what to be, though! :confused3

You've never been to an MNSSHP? You and I need to talk!!!! :thumbsup2

You know, you could always do Halloween themed tie dye... ;)

As well as Melody's!

Oh my gosh, I forgot that's her birthday! I know you're awesome, Tim, but you better be extra special good to her this year! :lmao:

That is so cute, I can't wait to show Nemo!

I posted this a bit early, but I can't remember if it was in response to you, Mom and Nana did the BBB together! It was too funny. I wasn't there, and Mom wanted to do it for fun, and they sent me these great pictures on my cell phone. I still have them, as a matter of fact, I was looking at them today.

You've never been to an MNSSHP? You and I need to talk!!!! :thumbsup2

You know, you could always do Halloween themed tie dye... ;)

I saw that post earlier about your Mom and Nana doing the BBB, that's hysterical! :rotfl: What kind of hairstyles did they get? I'd have to go all out and get the one with the colorful extensions! Those pics must be great to have, a fun thing to look back at. :goodvibes

Nope. Never been to MNSSHP. I was supposed to go in September 2009 but...well, you remember what happened that year, that month, so my trip got postponed to November. :sad1: I'm SO excited!! :banana: I'm planning on doing 2 on this upcoming trip, just so I don't miss anything!

Halloween themed tie dye sounds good! :thumbsup2 Since I'm doing 2 parties, I was only going to actually dress up for one and wear some kind of cute Disney related Halloween tee for the other! :)

So for some reason I keep thinking today might be a special day because of some sort of pirate like event coming today....I hope that you are getting your pirate on tonight, I know I am LOL!!!!!pirate:

I saw that post earlier about your Mom and Nana doing the BBB, that's hysterical! :rotfl: What kind of hairstyles did they get? I'd have to go all out and get the one with the colorful extensions! Those pics must be great to have, a fun thing to look back at. :goodvibes

Nope. Never been to MNSSHP. I was supposed to go in September 2009 but...well, you remember what happened that year, that month, so my trip got postponed to November. :sad1: I'm SO excited!! :banana: I'm planning on doing 2 on this upcoming trip, just so I don't miss anything!

Halloween themed tie dye sounds good! :thumbsup2 Since I'm doing 2 parties, I was only going to actually dress up for one and wear some kind of cute Disney related Halloween tee for the other! :)

They actually go the princess style, it was very classy and regal. princess:

I have always wanted to go to two MNSSHPs in one trip, I'm so jealous! You're really going to get to do everything you want. :thumbsup2

TK, I am with Cynthia and Nik! Please, please, please do it for those of us who won't be there to become mermaids! :laughing:

Oh my gosh, now if I don't do this, you'll all be so dissappointed.

I simply must. pirate:

So for some reason I keep thinking today might be a special day because of some sort of pirate like event coming today....I hope that you are getting your pirate on tonight, I know I am LOL!!!!!pirate:

Actually, I'm not going tonight, but I have a really good reason for that.

Have a magical weekend:wizard: :goodvibes pirate:

Thank you!

pirate:

For those of you who don't know, it is a story simply told.

Girl finds DIS.

Girl reads reports on DIS.

Girl finds another girl who for all intensive purposes, could be her long lost twin. Born five days apart (I'm older :lmao:), same month, same year, and so many other similarities abounding, the fates aligned, and I worked up the courage to post something witty.

And the world and the World was never the same.

Such is the tale of how Tinkerbellarella and TarzansKat became friends.

It's funny to think of how long I've known Tink. Sometimes, I feel like, didn't we just meet? Has that much time really passed? And other times, I feel like I've known her forever. Or in a past life. It's crazy. I say we're enough alike that we have the same interests and enough different that we get along, and it's so true.

She's my best friend, she's been my rock, and now she's officially family as she became Squirt's (fairy) godmother this year.

And this weekend, we've got a date.

With destiny.

And this guy...

Jack_2.jpg

Tink and I like to refer to this particular expression as the "come hither." Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Tim, I apologize. :lmao: Just think of how you feel about Jasmine, and that should frame of reference it. ;)

So, I'm hoping to get in an update in the next couple of days about all the trip shopping I've done, but let's just say that Saturday, I'll be indisposed.

I've got a movie to see and a dear friend to catch up with.

Savvy?

pirate:

Well since you are going tomorrow I guess you can still be in the Pirates League LOL!!!!!

That is one VERY nice picture!!!! I'm just going to stare for awhile!!

BTW polish has been bought and I'm fully placing all blame on you and Tink!! Just saying!

Have a GREAT time with Nik seeing the new movie!!! The two of you will have a blast! Did you paint your nails with new OPI Pirates polish for the occasion? pirate:

Have a great weekend, and a great time with Tink! :cool1: I'm hoping to see the new Pirates movie, but I'm not sure if it's gonna happen...if not, definitely next weekend! :)

Well since you are going tomorrow I guess you can still be in the Pirates League LOL!!!!!

That is one VERY nice picture!!!! I'm just going to stare for awhile!!

BTW polish has been bought and I'm fully placing all blame on you and Tink!! Just saying!

Oh, thank goodness. I do need to be in the Pirates League. ;)

Ha! Enjoy your polish!

Have a GREAT time with Nik seeing the new movie!!! The two of you will have a blast! Did you paint your nails with new OPI Pirates polish for the occasion? pirate:

Thank you! We had a great time! No Pirates nail polish before, but we did paint nails last evening. :lmao:

Have a great weekend, and a great time with Tink! :cool1: I'm hoping to see the new Pirates movie, but I'm not sure if it's gonna happen...if not, definitely next weekend! :)

Thank you!

Glad you had a good time. DIS friends are often the best friends (our dear DIS friends sent us flowers for our anniversary yesterday and they are AT Disney).

Girl finds DIS.

Girl reads reports on DIS.

Girl finds another girl who for all intensive purposes, could be her long lost twin.

So, like When Harry Met Sally but with less, "OHOHOHOHOH" at the table.

(I'll have what she's having.)

It's funny to think of how long I've known Tink. Sometimes, I feel like, didn't we just meet? Has that much time really passed? And other times, I feel like I've known her forever. Or in a past life.

We will have met 3 years ago this September, my friend. :thumbsup2

And this weekend, we've got a date.

With destiny.

And this guy...

Jack_2.jpg

Normally I don't share but in this case I'll make an exception to that rule.

Glad you had a good time. DIS friends are often the best friends (our dear DIS friends sent us flowers for our anniversary yesterday and they are AT Disney).

That's so sweet! :goodvibes

So, like When Harry Met Sally but with less, "OHOHOHOHOH" at the table.

(I'll have what she's having.)

:rotfl2:

We will have met 3 years ago this September, my friend. :thumbsup2

I feel a song coming on.

"You've got a friend in me...
yeah, you've got a friend in me..."

Normally I don't share but in this case I'll make an exception to that rule.

You are the ONLY person I share Jack with. Well, that Jack.

Not MJS. Cause that's just gross. He's ALL mine. pirate:

I even have five minutes to write this update. I have a short amount of time before Squirt needs to be nursed and go to bed.

On a side note, he's slept straight through for the past three nights. Let's have some prayers here that he continues the trend.

I have pretty much copped out, and my update is photos.

As in, this is what happens when you try to get things done in between driving your oldest to and from school, and trying to manage your youngest. Fortunately, I had a girlfriend on Squirt duty today, and I got a ton of stuff done, including laundry (regular and for the trip) and some organization.

I present to you a little bit of chaos...

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0030.jpg

And a little bit of progress...

DSCI0031.jpg

This is our first packed bag! It's got Nemo's booster seat and blow up toddler bed in it. Can I get a WOO HOO??? :banana::banana::banana:

Hey, however small, progress is progress.

I'm listening to Live365 right now and it's the Tapestry of Nations. Gives me chills. Every. Time. I remember watching this so many times with Mom and Nana. I was sad when they let this parade go, I thought it was beautiful.

I've been thinking about Mom a lot, of course. Today, as I was finally able to take some photos, after dumping my memory card, I remember how she always used to hand me the camera and say, "pretend that I was here." My mother was really the photo taker in our family, and although I love photography as well, I haven't had my heart in it since she died. I'm hoping to reclaim some of her spirit on this trip, and hopefully, we can even still, pretend that she is there.

Now, I do have something that you've all been waiting for.

It's been a long time coming.

Before -

DSCI1249.jpg

DSCI1250.jpg

After -

DSCI0033.jpg

DSCI0032.jpg

DSCI0034.jpg

My husband has done so much work. Here's a little bit of it. :thumbsup2 And that's not even a third of the work he's done on the house, although it was very labor intensive. He needs this vacation. We all do.

Excitement is running really high in my house, and I love it. I can't wait. Just can't wait.

I'm thinking tonight might be a great live365 night!!!

WOW your house look great!!!! Your JackSparrow has done some great work!!

YAY for getting a bag packed...better than I have done LOL!! But like you said progress is progress WOOT WOOT!

The power of peer pressure! You must!!!!!!!!!!

Truth be told I am debating between the mermaid transformation and henna in Morocco. It's a tough call.

I'm thinking tonight might be a great live365 night!!!

Isn't that funny?

WOW your house look great!!!! Your JackSparrow has done some great work!!

I will tell him you said so, he'll be quite pleased.

YAY for getting a bag packed...better than I have done LOL!! But like you said progress is progress WOOT WOOT!

Alright, what's your excuse, missy? What day do you leave, I can't remember?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter