EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Mickeynut--I will take lots of pics. I have a bunch from last January. If you want to pm me your email, I can invite you to view them on my snapfish account.

They usually have a few types of muffins. And I think the crack is in the crosaints (sp?).

Not sure if I posted an update. WL IPO called Thurday am. Someone dropped the ball, but everything is fixed. We have all our reservations. I just need to get the shirts printed, flights booked, gift bags put together and I think this whole thing is done! My bil best not make ONE complaint or you guys will see a post 'man drowned in seven seas lagoon during fireworks cruise'.

Woke up to no heat and 3* outside. Waiting for the furnace man. 11 days till AKL CL can't come soon enough

This thread is AWESOME!! :goodvibes My family loves club level...the only problem is we never want to leave the lounge or miss any of the food when we're staying club! ;)

Club Level Suites are located in the Tonga building. I don't have any pictures of those; if anyone would like to share photos please do! :)

I recently did a blog post about the King Kamehameha Club and have a few photos of the small lounge in the Tonga building...

tonga_club_level_polynesian.jpg

They have snacks and drinks out here in the afternoon, similar to the afternoon snacks in the Hawaii lounge.

800copy.jpg

These pics are from summer 2012 - I know the Hawaii building got a refurb since then, I'm not sure if Tonga did!

And since I've just been starting the AKL club level part of my trip report, here are a few shots of the Kilimanjaro Club...

IMG_6906.jpg

11-8-128.jpg

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

After reading this thread I am SERIOUSLY missing those muffins. :rolleyes:

Mickeynut--I will take lots of pics. I have a bunch from last January. If you want to pm me your email, I can invite you to view them on my snapfish account.

They usually have a few types of muffins. And I think the crack is in the crosaints (sp?).

Not sure if I posted an update. WL IPO called Thurday am. Someone dropped the ball, but everything is fixed. We have all our reservations. I just need to get the shirts printed, flights booked, gift bags put together and I think this whole thing is done! My bil best not make ONE complaint or you guys will see a post 'man drowned in seven seas lagoon during fireworks cruise'.

Woke up to no heat and 3* outside. Waiting for the furnace man. 11 days till AKL CL can't come soon enough

Thanks so much.....I sent you a PM :).

LOL on the crack in the croissants, too.

I'm glad everything got fixed with IPO. Good luck with the rest of your planning......I'm sure everything will go just fine :goodvibes.

That is awful about no heat :eek:. I hope the furnace man got there quick and your heat is back on.

I recently did a blog post about the King Kamehameha Club and have a few photos of the small lounge in the Tonga building...

These pics are from summer 2012 - I know the Hawaii building got a refurb since then, I'm not sure if Tonga did!

And since I've just been starting the AKL club level part of my trip report, here are a few shots of the Kilimanjaro Club...

After reading this thread I am SERIOUSLY missing those muffins. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the links to your blog about Poly CL and your AKL TR, as well as posting some AKL CL pics :goodvibes.

LOL about the muffins.....they must be really good since everyone is commenting on them ;).

I have three rooms reserved at CR March 8-13. Two of the rooms are Atrium CL the other is standard room(I think Bay Lake View). I have tried numerous times to get the third room changed to CL but nothing is available! Any suggestions? What are the odds we could upgrade at check in? Grasping at straws here:/

I know that the IPO is able to make ADR's but are they (or the club level staff) able to pull any strings for the actual table assignment? My husband and I are taking a trip this fall sans kiddos. I would, of course, love to have an outside table at Rose and Crown to watch Illuminations but, if it remains luck of the draw, I would probably lean towards trying Monsieur Paul. Thanks!

Haven't been since 2009 and wondering if some of the items we loved are still there...

the alcoholic punch (forget the name)
pineapple and caramel
sushi
mini pork sliders

anyone know if the offerings have gone down since 2009? just wondering what to expect.

thanks

Does the AKL CL have the new bedding like some of the others. We were just at JH in October and our DVC room didn't but this time we are staying CL on points so was wondering?

thanks,
jim

Nice work, Erika! We stayed at BWI CL last August to celebrate our DS's 3rd birthday and we're hooked :) We own DVC so most of our stays are at BWV but we splurged and I think we've created two monsters with our children because they talk about Innkeeper's Club like it's their second home ;)

As Scott correctly pointed out, it's the CMs that make the experience so extraordinary. They were all so wonderful with the kids and the kids still talk about their "friends" at the BW. We're returning to the Innkeeper's Club this August to celebrate DS's 4th birthday. Can't wait!!!

I agree the CM's at the WL CL were awesome especially the one guy. Oh man I forgot his name. HE went out of the way saying hi to my daughter (who was 2) each day when leaving for the park. He heard her mention ketchup the one day while eating lunch upstairs that we bought downstairs and 5 mins later he snuck up on her with it. Great great guy! Even noticed her in the lobby one day and stopped to ask her how the day was. He knew it was her too. Very cool of him. It was a great great trip.

jim

In all the club level lounges you're going to see juice in large dispensers with cups. Those smaller coffee cup size have lids. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When we stayed WL CL they had apple juice boxes. I know for a fact cause everyday my daughter would run off the elevator and grab one before going back to the room.

jimi

I have three rooms reserved at CR March 8-13. Two of the rooms are Atrium CL the other is standard room(I think Bay Lake View). I have tried numerous times to get the third room changed to CL but nothing is available! Any suggestions? What are the odds we could upgrade at check in? Grasping at straws here:/

I would keep checking because you never know if/when something might become available. If you don't have any luck, I would definitely ask at check in because there might be something they could do. Good luck.

I know that the IPO is able to make ADR's but are they (or the club level staff) able to pull any strings for the actual table assignment? My husband and I are taking a trip this fall sans kiddos. I would, of course, love to have an outside table at Rose and Crown to watch Illuminations but, if it remains luck of the draw, I would probably lean towards trying Monsieur Paul. Thanks!

IPO doesn't have any pull as far as getting ADRs for hard to get places or places that are booked, so I don't think they would be able to get certain tables (although that's just my opinion). With that said, I would maybe call IPO and ask as they will be able to tell you if that's possible. Good luck.

Haven't been since 2009 and wondering if some of the items we loved are still there...

pineapple and caramel
sushi
mini pork sliders

anyone know if the offerings have gone down since 2009? just wondering what to expect.

thanks

I can't help, but hopefully someone will come along who has stayed Poly CL recently and can answer about the offerings :).

Does the AKL CL have the new bedding like some of the others. We were just at JH in October and our DVC room didn't but this time we are staying CL on points so was wondering?

thanks,
jim

AKL still has the bedspreads.

I agree the CM's at the WL CL were awesome especially the one guy. Oh man I forgot his name. HE went out of the way saying hi to my daughter (who was 2) each day when leaving for the park. He heard her mention ketchup the one day while eating lunch upstairs that we bought downstairs and 5 mins later he snuck up on her with it. Great great guy! Even noticed her in the lobby one day and stopped to ask her how the day was. He knew it was her too. Very cool of him. It was a great great trip.

jim

We also loved the CMs at WL CL as they were all great with our boys and were very accommodating.

pineapple and caramel
sushi
mini pork sliders

thanks

We were there in 2012. I thought the offerings were great. They still had the punch. It's by far my favorite CL at WDW.

Hi am considering YC CL this summer. Have stayed every year CL except last and we actually didn't miss it too much last summer! Due to availability during my stay it is either YC CL GV or YC LV. so am thinking of club again this summer.

Anyone stay recently? How was the food? For some reason I thought the menu was changing over again or am I wrong> thanks!

Hi am considering YC CL this summer. Have stayed every year CL except last and we actually didn't miss it too much last summer! Due to availability during my stay it is either YC CL GV or YC LV. so am thinking of club again this summer.

Anyone stay recently? How was the food? For some reason I thought the menu was changing over again or am I wrong> thanks!

:wave2:

We were there in April. The offerings were decent. My one complaint is that they were all just fried something or others every night. That was a disappointment after the very variable options in WL CL (like chili, meatballs, chicken wings, etc...). But we had a really nice stay. We booked a SV CL room but were upgraded to LV! :woohoo:

We were there in April. The offerings were decent. My one complaint is that they were all just fried something or others every night. That was a disappointment after the very variable options in WL CL (like chili, meatballs, chicken wings, etc...). But we had a really nice stay. We booked a SV CL room but were upgraded to LV! :woohoo:

Mousemommy1,
I remember in one of your other posts that this YC CL LV room had two queen beds and a daybed. Do you remember the # and did the room have a good view of Stormalong Bay? My family is hoping to get one of the few LV CL rooms with the daybed!

This thread makes me want to stay CL one day, preferably WL, AKL, CR or BC.

We really enjoyed the Dining Plan last time. I guess CL and the regular DP would be too much food, right?

I like food to be prepaid, that is what makes CL and DP so interesting for me.
the IPO service would be a nice service as well

but not this year ;);)
too far away to go to WDW every year

Thanks MM!!! Do you remember if lounge was open all night for chips and soft drinks?

Mousemommy1,
I remember in one of your other posts that this YC CL LV room had two queen beds and a daybed. Do you remember the # and did the room have a good view of Stormalong Bay? My family is hoping to get one of the few LV CL rooms with the daybed!

I will have to go back and look at my pictures for the room number. We did have two queens and a daybed. The only issue I had with the room was the location relative to the elevator. We would hear random clunks/bangs, but apparently got used to it over the course of 10 nights, because we only heard it the first couple of nights. :rolleyes:

We could only see SAB through some trees but we had a pretty view out to the lighthouse and that area of the lagoon.

Thanks MM!!! Do you remember if lounge was open all night for chips and soft drinks?

You can access the lounge all night, but I think they only left fruit out. Then, they also did stock sodas in the fridge before leaving, and water out, but once it was gone, it was gone. :sad1:

We really enjoyed the Dining Plan last time. I guess CL and the regular DP would be too much food, right?

but not this year ;);)

We personally find the CL/DP combo to be too much food, so we dropped the DP in our last two trips and LOVE not having it. We use TiW for great savings and just load up money on gift cards before we leave, so it's like everything is pre-paid. :goodvibes

but not this year ;);)
Getting the DDP along with CL is a personal preference and for some it's not too much food, it just depends on how you eat, IMO. We do a TS dinner every night whether we stay CL or not and while the lounge offerings are great, they aren't meant to be a meal replacement. With that said, depending on how you eat, you can sometimes make a light meal out of the evening offerings. Out of the clubs you want to try, we've only stayed WL CL and it was amazing and I would highly recommend it. I have read great things about AKL CL, which we are hoping to try later this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter