EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Online check-in is available for CL guests but it really isn't necessary. Typically it's main purpose is to expedite the check in process , which you are already doing by checking in on the club level. I always make my room requests to CRO and the IPO, that usually works well. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you...that's what I thought. I'm curious about the room requests though...we have reserved one of the two king rooms in the Tower Club at CR and have already requested either a room without a connecting door or a box fan for white noise if we have a room with a connecting door (we're early-to-bed types). That's about it for us, though. Are there other requests that we should be considering? Thanks!

1) At BC CL, we just bring our luggage to the CM desk and they take care of calling bell services to store it. We didn't have to wait for bell services in our room or take our luggage to the lobby. Will Poly CL do the same? I'm pretty sure we'll fit everything in one bag since it's such a short stay - and they are boys - they don't need many clothes. :)

2) Non-CL question here, but sources differ regarding whether the monorail from TTC to Epcot will run an hour before EMH or an hour before park opening. I just realized I've never done an Epcot morning EMH from a monorail resort!

Giving my questions a bump, just in case anyone might know. Thanks!

Does anyone here have any experience staring a vacation at WDW, going on a cruise, and then heading back to WDW?. We're planning on doing this in August and I was wondering if CL services could arrange for our luggage that we aren't using on our cruise to be brought over and stored at our next WDW hotel. Not sure if it matters, but we'll be at AKL-CL first and then WL-CL after our cruise.

Does anyone here have any experience staring a vacation at WDW, going on a cruise, and then heading back to WDW?. We're planning on doing this in August and I was wondering if CL services could arrange for our luggage that we aren't using on our cruise to be brought over and stored at our next WDW hotel. Not sure if it matters, but we'll be at AKL-CL first and then WL-CL after our cruise.

We did this in August 2011 with BWI CL, cruise, then BC CL. But I'm not sure about luggage storage. If you don't receive a definitive response here, IPO could probably provide details! We loved returning to WDW after the cruise - just resort time for us, but made transition to the real world much easier!

I don't have personal experience with this, but I have read reports that others have left their luggage at a WDW resort while they went a cruise. With that said, I agree with pixarmom that I would contact IPO as they should be able to give you a definite answer.

We loved returning to WDW after the cruise - just resort time for us, but made transition to the real world much easier!

I think that's a great way to do it. We are booked for a 3 night cruise in January and are planning 2 nights WDW before and 2 nights after as I don't think I could go home right after the cruise, especially after getting off the ship so early in the morning and having a whole day to relax at a resort instead of going home ;).

Do they have bottled water available in the lounge? I can't remember if someone answered this already... Staying at WL if that matters...

Do they have bottled water available in the lounge? I can't remember if someone answered this already... Staying at WL if that matters...

I'm not sure about WL CL, but I know in my own personal experience most do not. YC/BC is the only place we've ever been able to request individual water bottles, and often they ran out periodically throughout the week. Poly CL has a large dispenser of drinking water that you could fill up mugs or cups with. Or request carafes. BWI CL had large glass bottles when we were there last year. We kept a couple in our room fridge and filled mugs that way. :) While I'm down next week I will ask around and see if I can compile an accurate list of exactly which CLs offer and which don't. :D

I'm not sure about WL CL, but I know in my own personal experience most do not. YC/BC is the only place we've ever been able to request individual water bottles, and often they ran out periodically throughout the week. Poly CL has a large dispenser of drinking water that you could fill up mugs or cups with. Or request carafes. BWI CL had large glass bottles when we were there last year. We kept a couple in our room fridge and filled mugs that way. :) While I'm down next week I will ask around and see if I can compile an accurate list of exactly which CLs offer and which don't. :D

That would be awesome! :-) thanks!

We actually got water bottles at CR in January to take to our room but they had a carafe in the lounge.

We actually got water bottles at CR in January to take to our room but they had a carafe in the lounge.

Awesome! Were they Dasani? The small ones? Did you have the ask for them or were they out? I'm starting a list. :goodvibes

Awesome! Were they Dasani? The small ones? Did you have the ask for them or were they out? I'm starting a list. :goodvibes

Like Vettegirl said yes you have to ask. They were the small Dasani bottles.

Also we were staying in the hospitality suites and if i told them that they were great about giving me as many bottles (or anything else) we needed. One time they offered me 6 bottles:thumbsup2

CSR business class had water bottles in April 2013. You were allowed to take them with you too. They also had Perrier in small to go bottles.

I recently heard this level has been discontinued? I have not called, but was very sad to hear such news. We enjoyed this several times in the past, and always had a wonderful time. I am hoping this is only temporary, if it is true. Does anyone have any information with regards to this matter, or why/how it happened? Thank you. I appreciate any insight. :goodvibes

Anyone know if they still deliver packages to your room at the Poly when club level? Meaning items bought at parks and such.

Thanks

Anyone know if they still deliver packages to your room at the Poly when club level? Meaning items bought at parks and such.

Thanks

They did in February - but you have to be sure to put your room number on the form. I forgot once, and it went to Bou Tiki.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!