EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

We have two little "fur babies" and one is very perceptive and the other is oblivious. The perceptive one gets anxious if either the suitcases come downstairs or I am awake early in the morning. Last week we just got back from 5 days in Sand Francisco and two days later we had to take DW's mom for surgery (all is okay) early. Between getting her overnight bag together and taking off early the anxiety returned. I have never seen him so surprised as when we came back that afternoon. I swear I saw him do a double take and wipe his eyes.

I was just there is past winter...and I cannot recall.....hmmm....will see if I have a picture that can help me with the answer to this....
My mom kept getting my coffee for me at 6:30am!! So sweet! However I did teach her how to use the machines first since I knew my last trip with dd I had a hard time doing the machine BEFORE my morning coffee !!!

It was the push button kind in May and Nov 2014, no pods. They also had carafes of fresh coffee early that I preferred.

Mom also figured how to get the hot chocolate out( I say that cause she is not tech savvy )and really enjoyed that those unexpected chilly nov days.

One more day! Not surprisingly I'm not packed but I am almost ready to pack! A quick question: With the changes to the boards is it still ok to post pictures here? I'm hoping to put a few into the AKL area as well since it doesn't get a lot of traffic assuming that it's still ok. Hopefully, Hakuna Matata!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Liz

:laundy::drive::car:pixiedust:

One more day! Not surprisingly I'm not packed but I am almost ready to pack! A quick question: With the changes to the boards is it still ok to post pictures here? I'm hoping to put a few into the AKL area as well since it doesn't get a lot of traffic assuming that it's still ok. Hopefully, Hakuna Matata!

Liz

Have a great trip!!!! :yay:

I agree with dansdad on the pics :goodvibes.

Liz

Ill be waiting for the pics:hourglass

Safe travels:car:

Liz

Definitely send pics! We are staying there in July.

My mom kept getting my coffee for me at 6:30am!! So sweet! However I did teach her how to use the machines first since I knew my last trip with dd I had a hard time doing the machine BEFORE my morning coffee !!!

It was the push button kind in May and Nov 2014, no pods. They also had carafes of fresh coffee early that I preferred.

Mom also figured how to get the hot chocolate out( I say that cause she is not tech savvy )and really enjoyed that those unexpected chilly nov days.

The Nespresso machines = better coffee, but the machines are sadly rather unreliable. I think at least half the time we've been on CL, there's been a problem of some kind- where at least part of a machine was not working for a day or more. (GF has three kinds of pods: reg, decaf, and bold. Only GF has the bold pods.)
'
The one-button machines were Nescafe, but I think the WDW/Nescafe contract ended. they are easier to use, but I think part of the reason they don't taste as good is the latte "milk" is not the same. It tastes sweet. The Nespresso espresso tastes great.

Those latte machines are a big reason why we stay CL!

Since we are on the subject of coffee, is there flavored creamer available to go with it? Is that something I could put down as a special request? I am pretty simple, just like a splash of French vanilla with my morning coffee. :coffee:

Since we are on the subject of coffee, is there flavored creamer available to go with it? Is that something I could put down as a special request? I am pretty simple, just like a splash of French vanilla with my morning coffee. :coffee:
I believe when we were at GF last year they had the Torani flavored syrups. I don't remember the flavored creamer. Not sure if Poly has the same but I'm sure someone on this board knows.

I know WL and AKL have 3 different pods as well because I prefer the bold one. For flavors, they don't have the flavored creamers but they have the pump clear flavors, like starbucks puts in their coffees. The best though is a shot of Kahlua:teeth:

A return of the rolling cart at Sugar Loaf and the half wall-located tray at RPC would be welcomed. Guests would not have to wait for tables to be cleaned because others would clean up after themselves.

All the best. :thumbsup2

A return of the rolling cart at Sugar Loaf and the half wall-located tray at RPC would be welcomed. Guests would not have to wait for tables to be cleaned because others would clean up after themselves.

All the best. :thumbsup2
A number of the lounges no longer have spots for guests to put dirty dishes. I think this is what you mean.
At GF (and CR) we were told very specifically we are NOT supposed to bus tables. For me, I hate leaving a mess behind! CR used to have a tray. Our last WL stay, CM's were very quick to clean- almost pesky with offers to clear dishes.

I'm not really sure, but supposedly that way they know which tables to wipe.

A number of the lounges no longer have spots for guests to put dirty dishes. I think this is what you mean.
At GF (and CR) we were told very specifically we are NOT supposed to bus tables. For me, I hate leaving a mess behind! CR used to have a tray. Our last WL stay, CM's were very quick to clean- almost pesky with offers to clear dishes.

This was true at BC last month. I prefer to bus my own table. The CM's were hustling trying to keep the food out and keep the tables clear at Pre RD breakfast time

The spots for carts and trays remain; however, there are no carts or trays to fill those previously designated areas. Still, as you correctly pointed out, guests are not "supposed to bus tables." It is more difficult at Sugar Loaf but it is quite easy to place plates, glasses and silverware at the column corner by the half wall at the RPC. To be sure, will be cleaning up after ourselves at Twilight Refreshers (in less than an hour!). And we will be discussing this with the guest services managers.

All the best! :thumbsup2

Since I was just a few rooms down the hall...I want to know why I did not get any early morning coffee service..but instead had to bring my DD her morning coffee....;) ..and I thought your Mom and I were friends!

Liz

Liz Safe travels..Looking forward to seeing pics from your trip!! Its the next best thing to being there! :thumbsup2

As accommodating as we have found the CL CMs too be..particularly when dealing with food allergies..I don't think that they would probably stock a flavored coffee creamer for a guest... But..they do have coffee flavorings..as others have mentioned...I know that the GF offers about 5 different ones..vanilla being one...a fave of mine too :goodvibes...also almond..white chocolate..hazelnut..and Irish creme I think....a nice option..and definitely a good substitute for the traditional coffee creamer...:thumbsup2

We have been told this too..and the ability to see which tables need to be wiped makes sense..never the less..I just cannot get up and leave a mess behind...raised my kids not to either...so we just gather our stuff up..and ask where we can place everything...on a recent stay in RPC they did still have a tray placed out where you could place your used utensils plates etc...

BC Enjoy your GF stay...I can almost hear the music playing..and see the setting sun casting its beautiful shadows across the lounge...:cloud9:

dispro What kind of furbaby do you have....just adorable! :lovestruc

Actually, the Poly didn't have the vanilla syrup, and they said they couldn't get me any (even though GF and BC have it in their CL). If you are driving down or have a rental car, you could pick up some flavored creamer at a drug store and keep it in the fridge in your room. I sometimes stop to get some sweet and sour mix so I can make my own Amaretto Sour with the Disaronno that they put out for evening cordials:) one time at GF, a CM did get me a small plate of the pecan sticky buns I love so much since they weren't on the breakfast menu when we were there. Some people will go above and beyond to make your trip magical while others won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter