WELCOME to the 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TigrLvsPooh, Feb 9, 2014.

1. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Thanks for taking this over. Looks great!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Crazy Hakim

Crazy Hakim DIS Veteran

Just a couple of corrections/updates:

OLD INFO:
    The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club " hours of service are: Continental Breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m.; Refreshments from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Tea and Sweets from 3 to 4:30 p.m.; Wine and Cheese Selections from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and Cordials and Desserts from 7 to 9 p.m.
    The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners but can easily accommodate a family of four and are two stories.​

The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club" hours of service are:
    Doors open at 6:30am, for Coffee & Tea Service
    Continental Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am;
    Refreshments from 11:30am to 4pm;
    Wine and Cheese Selections from 5:00pm to 7:00pm;
    Cordials and Desserts from 8:00pm to 10pm
    Doors closed at 10pm each night

The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners and groups of 2. Parties of 4 are no longer booked in the Garden Suites.

Also, FYI
    There are a Total of 57 Concierge Room
    The 14 Garden Suites are on the 1st Floor in the "Quiet/Garden" area.
    5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 3rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
    5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 4rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
    The Steeplechase (Presidential) and the Sonora (Vice-Presidential) Suites are on the 4th Floor (BoardWalk Views)
    4 Two Bedroom Suites (NO BoardWalk Views)
    ONLY 8 Standard Club WITH BoardWalk Views
    Leaving 19 Standard Club with Garden (Quiet Side) View.

One more note: 3rd Floor Deluxe Rooms (Total 5) are not behind the Security door and will require either a stairway access or a elevator ride up to the 4th Floor Lounge. There are 3 rooms on the 4th Floor (1-Deluxe, 2-Standards) that are also outside of the 4th Floor Security Door, just around the corner from the 4th Floor Check-In Desk.

These limitations sometimes make it difficult to meet multiple room requests. NO rooms are near an elevator. Few rooms in the standard catagory have a BoardWalk View.

4. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

Thank you, I have been reading the old thread.

I do have information for the AKL CL guests only for the booking of Sunrise Safari. It has changed to being paid in advance. I booked this and have heard from other CL guests who have booked it that they share the same experience. You still have a 48 hour cancellation policy.

Our stay at AKV-CL begins on 3/28, so excited!

5. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 Would love to get some new pics and new info to keep this updated!!

6. TigrLvsPooh

Thank you so much! I will update that right now. :goodvibes
    Can't wait to have new photos to add, thanks!

7. TigrLvsPooh

Thanks, I will send her a message! :)

8. TigrLvsPooh

AWESOME information! Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

9. TigrLvsPooh

Great! I had a feeling that information was outdated. I appreciate your help! :)

10. TigrLvsPooh

Thank you Scott, you are a wealth of information for club level. Can't wait to hear what you think of YC CL. :thumbsup2

11. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I have some RPC pics from my May 2011 trip if you want to use those :).

12. TigrLvsPooh

YES! Thank you so much! If you could PM me the links I can edit them right into the GF post. :thumbsup2

13. KrazeeK120

KrazeeK120 DIS Veteran

I stayed at BWI in January. I'd booked a standard room, but was surprised with some "pixie dust" - an upgrade to a garden suite!!!

DH and I very much enjoyed the club lounge at BWI. He is a breakfast eater, and went to the continental breakfast. The cast members we met were just wonderful, and it was so nice to watch the Illuminations fireworks from the balcony.

I don't think we could probably afford to actually book a club level room, but if you can, I highly recommend BWI!!

14. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I forgot to say this earlier, but great job on the thread :thumbsup2.

Congrats on the great upgrade :). Glad you enjoyed BWI CL. We've never stayed there, but I have read nothing but good things about the resort overall, as well as CL :goodvibes.

15. TigrLvsPooh

Thanks :goodvibes Hopefully people will keep sending me updated info and pics so things stay accurate. :thumbsup2

16. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

You're welcome :). I will definitely send any updated information your way should I come across anything, as I'm sure others will do the same :goodvibes.

17. Wicket's Mom

Wicket's Mom DIS Veteran

Saving my place, I'll be lurking along as always.:blush:

18. kpm76

kpm76 DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>Charlie Brown is

Nice work, Erika! We stayed at BWI CL last August to celebrate our DS's 3rd birthday and we're hooked :) We own DVC so most of our stays are at BWV but we splurged and I think we've created two monsters with our children because they talk about Innkeeper's Club like it's their second home ;)

As Scott correctly pointed out, it's the CMs that make the experience so extraordinary. They were all so wonderful with the kids and the kids still talk about their "friends" at the BW. We're returning to the Innkeeper's Club this August to celebrate DS's 4th birthday. Can't wait!!!

19. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

Agreed on all points! Great work, Erika! BWI CL CMs are amazing! We'll be back in just 11 days - yay! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to find answers during our stay!

20. kpm76

kpm76 DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>Charlie Brown is

Have a great trip!!! I'm jealous :) The kids had a really special bond with Tracey. They just loved her and could not wait to tell her about their day. Some days we would be in the parks and they would ask to go to the BWI to see Tracey :) Pete and Jackie are amazing as well! The kids loved the taffy and ate more than their fair share ;)

21. Spyells

Spyells Why does a Walt Disney World vacation feel like an

I love this thread. I was wondering if you can post more pictures of the AKL club level rooms and the snack area. It's my dream resort and I'm hoping to stay there December 2015. :cool1: