EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Hi again, Can we be added to the Roster for Boardwalk Inn Club Level? June 7 to June 13.

Does anyone recall if the Innkeepers Club has a "regular" schedule of what hot appetizers they have each night?

Requested a Boardwalk View through IPO today.

Made my ADRs myself but did ask if they could help me with a table for 5 at Beaches and Cream (they could not).

Thanks in advance!

The BC is now serving the alcohol/beer too. I have to say it was a bit disappointing tonight because the CM said she couldn't give DH another beer for a while (her words) because he just had 2 during dinner. We are at the pool now and he wanted to sip on one while here. He didn't question it, but I am certainly going to ask one of the friendly CM's what the rule is.

Otherwise, the rooms and lounge are awesome! We did not get our full balcony but we did get our daybed. Also we can see fireworks from our room, which we love. Just the high ones as the trees obscure the lower ones.

That is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would go to the hotel manager and completely lose my cool!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: They would be piling up cases of beer in my room by the time I got done with them.

This is my question as well. My crazy DH just booked 2 days AKL CL standard room on to the beginning of our trip. The description online as well as the CM who did the booking both say it will be a savannah view. The CM even said it would be either the 4th or 6th floor. Given that information, our request was a king bed.

Are some CL rooms pool view as stated here? I'm totally confused now! Thanks for any help!

Liz

All rooms are savannah view :)

I had to come out of the woodwork to reply to this. That's ridiculous. I can understand the 2 beers at a time rule, but they should not police how much you drink. People are paying a premium price to have the CL lounge and offerings, no where does it say you can have only a set amount of food and/or alcohol. Unless you are stumbling drunk and trying to get more alcohol, they should have no limit on what you drink. Frankly, it's none of their business how much one individual person drinks (again, as long as their behavior is appropriate). I actually have a huge issue with them serving the alcohol, let alone limiting it. People staying CL pay a lot for what seem to be fewer and fewer benefits, and the essentially unlimited alcohol is a big perk. I actually don't drink beer, and am more a fan of sweeter wine, so I don't drink much other than the punch when we are at the Poly and the champagne when at the RPC, but my DH enjoys a nightcap from the liquors before bed if we are around, and he drinks wine when we are at the resort (and I do have an occasional glass - I want to help get our money's worth :rotfl2:) If they are actually going to limit the beer/wine or even make us feel inappropriate for partaking, we will think about spending less money on our resort stays- it's a lot cheaper to pass on the CL rooms. I hope that CM just had a weird personal issue, or misunderstood something. Let us know!

I totally agree!! If a person were misbehaving to the point that it affected the experience of another guest, that would be one thing, but this is vacation! I normally only drink a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday night when I'm at home, but when we are on vacation... We don't keep track of how much we drink. One by the pool, a few with appetizers, an evening cordial... It is definitely a perk. We were at GF RPC for the Super Bowl this year, and instead of putting up the wine, champagne, and beer after appetizers, management decided to leave it out for all of us until 10pm!! Of course they don't do that under normal circumstances in RPC, but management there obviously wants to keep their customers happy. If we have that problem when we are at BC in a couple of months, I know my husband will be speaking to management. I hope this isn't some new policy they are playing with, or like ninafeliz, we may have to consider other options!,

The BC is now serving the alcohol/beer too. I have to say it was a bit disappointing tonight because the CM said she couldn't give DH another beer for a while (her words) because he just had 2 during dinner. We are at the pool now and he wanted to sip on one while here. He didn't question it, but I am certainly going to ask one of the friendly CM's what the rule is.

Otherwise, the rooms and lounge are awesome! We did not get our full balcony but we did get our daybed. Also we can see fireworks from our room, which we love. Just the high ones as the trees obscure the lower ones.

I agree with others, not appropriate. Was your DH being " punished" for a previous guest? Is management trying to gain profits by being stingy in CL?

I wonder if it would help to complain, call, email, etc

I was afraid this was going to happen. I have seen abuse of the booze, but I was hoping it was rare enough the rest of us normal people wouldn't have to suffer because of it. :sad2:

I was afraid this was going to happen. I have seen abuse of the booze, but I was hoping it was rare enough the rest of us normal people wouldn't have to suffer because of it. :sad2:

Or maybe they are restricting food and alcohol? (From pictures posted of the food before. And now)

All rooms are savannah view :)

Thank you so much! We will be at AKL April 25 -27. I didn't even think about the lodge being the only DVC that didn't have its own building :oops:
I also didn't realize the offerings were from Boma and Jiko. It's looking like a win/win stay!

Liz

You are going to love WL CL. The WL is a beautiful resort and CL is amazing! To answer your room question, yes, all standard CL rooms are on the 7th floor. I don't know about the skim milk, but hopefully someone else will be able to answer that for you.

Yes.. Al WL CL SV rooms are on the 7th floor. The only rooms not on 7th are the deluxe rooms.
we had a SV room that was over the smokehouse and we saw Wishes every night!!

We have stayed WL CL twice in the past and there has always been skim milk.

Thank you so much for the replies! Now our only request will really need to be bunk beds. I know they are not guaranteed, but a request can't hurt! :)

Thank you so much for the replies! Now our only request will really need to be bunk beds. I know they are not guaranteed, but a request can't hurt! :)

Definitely put in a request for bunk beds. I would have it noted on your reservation as well as email IPO with that request. Also, sometimes requests get overlooked so if you are not assigned a room with bunks, you can always ask if one is available :goodvibes.

I received my welcome email from AKL IPO late last night and wondered if this has happened to anyone else. The email was of course mine but the name and reservation number referenced on it were not. Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks any help!

Liz

Yes. I would email them back. Explain who you are, your reservation number, dates, and that you want to correct their information in their email to you. They should email you back with a response. Your other option is to call and correct.

Hi Erika and fellow CL fans!

I have just booked a last minute "quick trip" for my daughter and I. We are staying for the first time at WL CL April 14-16th. I was just reading back a few pages about the cutbacks at WL CL and now I'm a little worried. We are not very hard to please however we do want to have some options......:scared:

Erika please add us when you get a chance.:)

We are staying club level at AKV in November. We haven't ever stayed club level before but friends who have said concierge contacted them before their 180 mark to offer to book their reservations, do they still do this? We will actually be in DL when our 180 day mark hits so won't be able to be on the go when it goes live.

We are staying club level at AKV in November. We haven't ever stayed club level before but friends who have said concierge contacted them before their 180 mark to offer to book their reservations, do they still do this? We will actually be in DL when our 180 day mark hits so won't be able to be on the go when it goes live.

Ignore me... I have read the first post and have my answer - that will teach me to open my eyes! Doh!

Hi Erika and fellow CL fans!

I have just booked a last minute "quick trip" for my daughter and I. We are staying for the first time at WL CL April 14-16th. I was just reading back a few pages about the cutbacks at WL CL and now I'm a little worried. We are not very hard to please however we do want to have some options......:scared:

Erika please add us when you get a chance.:)

I stayed WL CL for the first time in January and enjoyed the offerings so much I'm going back again in September. I can't speak to the "before" as my first CL stays were all at the Poly, but found plenty of choices and especially enjoyed the hearty hot offerings (Shepherd's Pie, wonderful stews and soups and of course COBBLER!) The dessert offerings were more limited than at the Poly or SL CL, but the cobbler more than made up for that for me. The CL CMs are fantastic and the lounge is lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter