EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Looking at all your options I would go with YC CL for an adults only trip. :) I know it's a bit more expensive that WL CL, but it's so convenient to be close to the World Showcase and Boardwalk area for dining, going out for drinks, nightlife, places to walk around, etc. Over at the WL CL you really just have the lobby area or club lounge for evening entertainment without having to get on a bus. The theming of the YC is really nice, I know some people say it is stuffy but to me it is a nice balance of nautical with luxury. The rooms are larger and I really felt the beds were nicer there. Our WL CL room in December felt worn down.

I think YC would be my first choice but there are no room options for the time I'm there and I've been checking since last November :(

Is that normal for a whole resort not to have any rooms a year out? One time I was on the website and clicked on the "Chat Now" button and I swear the representative told me that they would open up rooms in 2015 (which seemed odd since all the other resorts had rooms and were open for reservations). So I waited and then nothing. I called Disney and the CM just told me that the resort didn't have any availability. I asked if rooms would eventually open up and they said no or they would have by now. And I did the "Chat Now" button again and they said the same thing. I mean maybe someone booked the entire resort for a convention?? I've even tried playing with arrival and departure dates by a day or two and still nothing? That would then leave BWI CL or BC CL on the Epcot side and I know BC gets a lot of rave reviews, especially with the recent refurb but it just doesn't seem our style. Although part of me does want to check out Stormalong Bay but I doubt we'll have a lot of time at the pool. Maybe I'll just try BC CL to give it a try and try something new. I do think we'll love the Boardwalk area and being able to get out at night and enjoy some nightlife!

Oh and TigrLvsPooh - I love this thread and your blog! Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and pics with us! I've been trying to go through the full 170 pages of this thread but still have some reading to do! I started with the first 10 and then started with the last 10 so now need to get the middle posts read.

When you arrive at the resort you might see someone with an iPad standing out front. Just walk up to that person and tell them you're checking-in for club level. They will take you to the right place. If you don't see anyone out front just proceed inside to the lobby and see if you can find a castmember in there who can direct you to club level check-in.

:thumbsup2 When we checked in to GF RPC in January, we arrived via monorail (transfer from AKL CL!) and found a CM with an ipad standing out front. She asked for our last name and took us directly to our room, where we completed the check-in process. (Under most circumstances, this would be great, but our youngest has some disability-related issues, is used to the routine of going to the "snack room" during check-in and was REALLY excited, so the in-room check-in threw him.)

I heard that the CL CM's can help us get our 4th FP+ after we have used our first 3 without having to go to a kiosk. Is that true? How does it work? Is there a special number to call? or will they give us the whole scoop when we check in? So excited. We leave this month WOO HOOO!!!!

Oh and TigrLvsPooh - I love this thread and your blog! Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and pics with us! I've been trying to go through the full 170 pages of this thread but still have some reading to do! I started with the first 10 and then started with the last 10 so now need to get the middle posts read.

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm always happy to share anything I can, these boards have always been a huge help to me over the years. :disrocks:

I heard that the CL CM's can help us get our 4th FP+ after we have used our first 3 without having to go to a kiosk. Is that true? How does it work? Is there a special number to call? or will they give us the whole scoop when we check in? So excited. We leave this month WOO HOOO!!!!

So far, we've only experienced that service while staying CL at GF (RPC.) In January at least, it was not available at AKL or at Poly. I received an e-mail from GF IPO before our stay informing us that this service was available (and I read about it here too!) The e-mail contained a number to text to get "set up" in their system. I did that, and then while in the parks, I sent a text asking if they could secure a FP+ for a specific ride around a certain time. They texted back saying we were all set with a FP+ for that ride within 5 minutes of the time we requested! We're staying CL at WL and BC for spring break, but haven't received notice of the texting service - at least not yet. I'll be interested to hear if the service will extend to other CLs!

Thank you PixarMom - I'll give the BC IPO a call a little later today and ask. I have some other things I would like to chat about, I'll just add this to my list!

So I've checked in and my room isn't ready yet. I believe I'm on either the second or third floor with a balcony with theme park view. I'm going to do a little club level snacking and wait until noon before heading out to MK and get my AP activated.

So I've checked in and my room isn't ready yet. I believe I'm on either the second or third floor with a balcony with theme park view. I'm going to do a little club level snacking and wait until noon before heading out to MK and get my AP activated.

Have a magical vacation!

Would love to see pictures of your room and view! :)

Anyone stay in any of the AKL 1 & 2 bedroom suites? I know the standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor, however, the first page states that all CL rooms, which would include suites, too? are located on the 4th floor - is that correct? Disney website states that the views range from rooftop/parking lot - savannah. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Question RE: Poly CL desserts…Do they by chance have the bread pudding (or something similar) from Ohana?

Hi,

So I finally checked into room and look at the view I have from my balcony in 4206 at the Grand Floridian. I will take the balcony and the view.

Oh I forgot to mention that so far I love the club lounge.

WDW.jpg

Last edited:
Question RE: Poly CL desserts…Do they by chance have the bread pudding (or something similar) from Ohana?

We just stayed Poly CL for five nights in January during marathon weekend. Honestly, the desserts were just OK. It could have been because we stayed there immediately following our GF RPC stay and our AKL CL stay and were comparing everything more directly, but it's hard to say. Didn't see anything particularly Polynesian about the desserts served, at least when we were there. We did enjoy the pineapple and caramel in the evenings, and the fun Polynesian punch!

Hi,

So I finally checked into room and look at the view I have from my balcony in 4206 at the Grand Floridian. I will take the balcony and the view.

Beautiful photo and a great view! Thanks for sharing and have a great time!!!

We just stayed Poly CL for five nights in January during marathon weekend. Honestly, the desserts were just OK. It could have been because we stayed there immediately following our GF RPC stay and our AKL CL stay and were comparing everything more directly, but it's hard to say. Didn't see anything particularly Polynesian about the desserts served, at least when we were there. We did enjoy the pineapple and caramel in the evenings, and the fun Polynesian punch!

*** We've only stayed CL at WL so far so not a whole lot to compare it to...

Anyone stay in any of the AKL 1 & 2 bedroom suites? I know the standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor, however, the first page states that all CL rooms, which would include suites, too? are located on the 4th floor - is that correct? Disney website states that the views range from rooftop/parking lot - savannah. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The suites are scattered all over. You can request a certain view or location but it won't be guaranteed.

No, just the standard little mini-dessert type pick ups you'd see at all the club lounges. They do have fresh pineapple though, which is nice. :)

That would be tonight. I'm so close to MK that from my room you can hear the MK train's horn when it stops at Main Street station. Now this is what I call the Disney experience.

Keep listening, you'll hear other things as well. :) I stayed in that same spot. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter