EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

I just turned in my ADR list to the IPO. (staying BC CL for the first time, first time in a deluxe resort) I have spend many many many hours planning and researching and rethinking my ADR list. After reading posts on here, I am now worried I will not get what I want and that I may be better off booking myself? This has been so stressful. I can't even thinking about making the fastpass selections. :(

Are you requesting any real tough to get ADR's? BOG? O'hana? I make my own ADR's if I have a tough one. But this trip our ADRs were not super high demand places (Rose n Crown, Beaches & Cream, Les Chefs) so I turned those over to the IPO. If having someone else do it stresses you out - don't have them do it! This should be fun! Hakuna Matata!

I have 1900PF breakfast & dinner, Cape May breakfast & dinner, San Angel Inn, Via Napoli, Yak & Yeti, Beaches and Cream, Bibbity Bobbity and BOG Dinner. That is for the 15th the night of the first Halloween party. Making the reservations does not stress me out. The planning and picking what is the best place/ time/ food for my family to get the most of out this vacation is making me crazy. We come to WDW as a family once every 3 years, and my DH says this is the last trip, the next big trip has to be somewhere else.

I think it's a great idea! :) BC CL has been tough to find lately, so if you see it available for your dates I would grab it quickly. Ever since they renovated the rooms and expanded the lounge it's been booking up like hot cakes! ;) Your reasoning is definitely right on, the lounge will give you a nice place to hang during down time, the snacks are great too. I've never seen anyone rowdy, sometimes a bit crowded during hot apps, but I haven't seen rowdy behavior. ENJOY IT! :D
Thanks. Still a little hesitant due to the price but it would still be cheaper than a second room. Plus we would have breakfast options and the desserts. I just want this trip to be special.

Thanks. Still a little hesitant due to the price but it would still be cheaper than a second room. Plus we would have breakfast options and the desserts. I just want this trip to be special.

If it works, price-wise, CL would be a really nice option. It's so easy to walk down the hall and have coffee and breakfast waiting for you. It's not unusual at all to walk into a CL lounge in the afternoon and see someone reading a book, or just enjoying some time there. It's nice to have that extra space. (And what's not to like about desserts? LOL!)

The AKL concierge was VERY helpful and emailed me pictures from the standard club level one bedroom suites and since it was garden views, we have officially switched to Theme Park view Polynesian instead. :) Thanks for your help, all!

The AKL concierge was VERY helpful and emailed me pictures from the standard club level one bedroom suites and since it was garden views, we have officially switched to Theme Park view Polynesian instead. :) Thanks for your help, all!

Not sure when you're going, but the Poly is a MESS right now with all the construction. From what I've seen in person (we had lunch there two weeks ago) and the pictures I've seen, I think it could be months before they are finished. Even when they are finished, if you are booked CL TPV, you will be looking right at the new bungalows in the water.

Not sure when you're going, but the Poly is a MESS right now with all the construction. From what I've seen in person (we had lunch there two weeks ago) and the pictures I've seen, I think it could be months before they are finished. Even when they are finished, if you are booked CL TPV, you will be looking right at the new bungalows in the water.

Correct. We just got back from Poly and we had the TPV - there were trucks, trucks and more trucks right outside our window. That is where most of the construction is. Since the Poly CL lounge is open all day and night and has a TPV - we spent a lot of time in there. You do see the bungalows but at least they are mostly done and don't look bad.

We're not there until November, so I think it'll be fine. :)

Thanks for the advice! I ended up going in about 2pm yesterday and was able to get the reservations myself with no problem. Then a little while later, I noticed in MDE that I had now two reservations on both days I had wanted, so IPO did get the schedule them too (although I got better times by doing it myself.) This was last night and I haven't yet heard from them (IPO) regarding confirmations, although like I said, I saw that they were booked.

A bit off topic, but has anyone dined at Capa yet? Rooftop of the Four Seasons. The reviews and photos look really intriguing. :scratchin:wave2::cool2:

Any room suggestion for RPC-Standard Room? Thanks!

Also, once construction is (mostly) completed, will TPV be worth it at Poly?

Thank you!!

Some AKL CL feedback (on site now):

When we arrived around 2:30 things were calm and the concierge staff plucked us out of the lobby after a few confusing minutes standing in line (we did the online check in but never received a notification). Room was ready. The lounge was pretty empty, and they immediately offered us beer, wine and cookies.

Came back a bit after 5--no tables, no chairs, line at the buffet. Didn't hang around.

Went back after 8. A few desserts were out, some liquor like cognac and grand marnier with small glasses, and tables were available again. Seemed much calmer.

It's Friday and the crowd at the hotel has been swelling steadily since we arrived, and Boma was full of anxious, grouchy people at 6pm (I suspect this isn't unusual--I heard a lot of mutterings of "why do I have to wait when I have a reservation", which I assume has been said by Disney dining guests for decades now). So I expect the club lounge will be slammed tomorrow morning during typical pre-park hours.

Bit of a hike to our room on the 4th floor to the lounge--we're almost directly above the Simba kid's club and the laundry. Convenient to pool if it wasn't so cold, but between airports earlier and walking back and forth from the room a few times to the CL (and one trip out to Walgreens) we've racked up almost five miles on my FitBit today (with no parks).

Hi! Great information and I'm looking forward to my trip more than ever now! I do have one question that I haven't seen answered, so perhaps someone could provide a little additional information.

I'm staying in a deluxe room at the BC in April, which in the room description has club level access. I've had the reservation for quite a while and no one has contacted me which is fine: I prefer to make my ADRs and fastpasses myself. (Honestly, no one else should be subjected to my looooooong internal debate as to whether 7:05 works better than 7:35. :)) But the lack of contact has me wondering whether a deluxe room is actually considered club level in terms of the services offered. (I know that the rooms aren't on the 5th floor.) Does access just mean that my magic-band will let me in the lounge door or should I anticipate being offered the expedited check-in and the on-site concierge services? I don't really mind either way, just want to know what to expect!

Hi! Great information and I'm looking forward to my trip more than ever now! I do have one question that I haven't seen answered, so perhaps someone could provide a little additional information.

I'm staying in a deluxe room at the BC in April, which in the room description has club level access. I've had the reservation for quite a while and no one has contacted me which is fine: I prefer to make my ADRs and fastpasses myself. (Honestly, no one else should be subjected to my looooooong internal debate as to whether 7:05 works better than 7:35. :)) But the lack of contact has me wondering whether a deluxe room is actually considered club level in terms of the services offered. (I know that the rooms aren't on the 5th floor.) Does access just mean that my magic-band will let me in the lounge door or should I anticipate being offered the expedited check-in and the on-site concierge services? I don't really mind either way, just want to know what to expect!

You are entitled to the exact same privileges as other Club level guests. The only difference is that 1) Your room is not on the same floor as the rest of the club level rooms and suites, and 2) Your room will be substantially larger than all of the regular rooms on the club level. If you send an e-mail to the Beach and Yacht IPO, they will send you a form so that you can make any requests you like from them. I've found that lately I have had to reach out to most of the IPOs first. I think you'll love the BC! It's one of my favorites.

You are entitled to the exact same privileges as other Club level guests. The only difference is that 1) Your room is not on the same floor as the rest of the club level rooms and suites, and 2) Your room will be substantially larger than all of the regular rooms on the club level. If you send an e-mail to the Beach and Yacht IPO, they will send you a form so that you can make any requests you like from them. I've found that lately I have had to reach out to most of the IPOs first. I think you'll love the BC! It's one of my favorites.

Thanks for the information AliceIn! I'll be sure to do that!

I'm currently booked BC CL (GV) in November, I've stayed before and am happy with the room category, but I'm considering swapping to WL CL - I've also stayed there before and loved the relaxed atmosphere. As I'm planning equal time at Epcot and MK I'm not too fussed about staying at BC for the location as I will then need to get to MK anyway but and this is what could swing it for me, the newly refurbished rooms at BC, they look gorgeous. I enjoyed my stay at BC but it was before the lounge was refurbished and it was always extremely busy, has anyone stayed at BC since the lounge was enlarged, is it much roomier/more opportunities to sit and relax? I like to relax at the resort and the WL CL had more chairs/tables plus I preferred the open area over the BC's (then) small lounge. At the moment I'm trying to decide WL or BC - the rate I've got for BC is less than the WL rate I've been given. Any thoughts please?

i'm confused about this IPO thing. we are only staying at AKL for one night. will we be contacted by email by this IPO group about any requests we may have before we leave home? would I ask them about getting a room close to the lobby or is this still a request for the online check in? what about special events, ie-this night stay is tacked on to a b2b dcl cruise to celebrate a 60th b-day. should I let them know? will it matter?
sorry about the questions, this will be a first cl stay and i'm not sure what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!