Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

TifffanyD said:
He got cuban egg rolls as (part of) his brunch. I think they've win awards out here.

They looked so pretty tho!

Done at the zoo and we stopped at the brewery for him to grab some special beer to go. But now he said he's drinking here. And babies are crying (there is NO food here so NO reason for kids!!) gah i am NOT happy!

Are kids allowed? How odd...

And they did!!! Until we tried to scoop them up. Eek. I had a mound of mush!!

TifffanyD said:
So now he sits down w a sampler paddle. My next check in may be from a holding cell... heh

Breathe!!!:) it'll be ok! Why is he getting so much?

Oy. Reminds me. I keep forgetting to enter things on my fitness pal. Was easier when I had the app! Took up so much space though. How's lose it?

I like it, it sync's to my phone, computer, and ipad, so no matter where I am I can log my exercise and food.

You can have "friends" and encourage each other, so I like it, it works for me..

He got cuban egg rolls as (part of) his brunch. I think they've win awards out here.

They looked so pretty tho!

Done at the zoo and we stopped at the brewery for him to grab some special beer to go. But now he said he's drinking here. And babies are crying (there is NO food here so NO reason for kids!!) gah i am NOT happy!

Well your day has not been good so far, maybe you need a drink too!

Well your day has not been good so far, maybe you need a drink too!

It wasn't all bad. My brunch was yummy and I exposed myself to more pork without incident. Zoo was fun. Hot so we only did a portion but that's fine bcz we have passes. It was pretty busy. But I saw the BABY elephant (like a month old)... SO PRECIOUS!!! Couldn't see the baby pygmy hippo (think she was underwater with her mama) or the baby Okapi (they weren't out - DARN!!!)

dgbg100106 said:
I like it, it sync's to my phone, computer, and ipad, so no matter where I am I can log my exercise and food.

You can have "friends" and encourage each other, so I like it, it works for me..

Can you put it on the phones SD card?

It wasn't all bad. My brunch was yummy and I exposed myself to more pork without incident. Zoo was fun. Hot so we only did a portion but that's fine bcz we have passes. It was pretty busy. But I saw the BABY elephant (like a month old)... SO PRECIOUS!!! Couldn't see the baby pygmy hippo (think she was underwater with her mama) or the baby Okapi (they weren't out - DARN!!!)

PLUS dinner's been in the crockpot while we were out and smells amazing

those are all bonuses... Very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter