Welcome home PJB.......I missed ya!!!!

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Hope you and your Dad and the grandkids had a great time at WDW.....

I cannot remember and did go searching tonight, but was it you who said that your son said to his Granddad...remember PMA.

If so, tell him he inspired me to have it in my signature and I am trying to have PMA....not easy, but I am trying.. If not, I wish I could remember who did say it.

So...heading into the shower now, as I am getting up at 3:00am to head to Logan for a very early flight...traffic is always an issue, you can never guage it right. Car is picking us up at 4:00am

I hope we can get through our trip without any little trips to the ER.....so far he is good tonight, but not very hungry. I do hope Disney works some magic for my special guy. Our two daughters are meeting us at the airport and I have arranged to have Tom board early.

So everyone, hugs all around, keep the faith and take care of each other while I am gone. I will tell Mickey you all said Hi!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter