Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Nermel9, Apr 4, 2011.

1. DisneyFirefly

DisneyFirefly DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

6 weeks now! :banana: I know what you mean...6 weeks sounds like nothing, but 42 days still sounds kind of long. But considering when I booked this trip, it was well over 200 days, I guess I'll make it 42 more days! :rotfl:

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, possibly doing an ADR that night, there are so many options at the booths! OMG I seriously cannot WAIT! :dance3:

I don't know, I really can't see Brandon enjoying Cirque...I mean, he would go if I wanted to, but he might think it's a little girly. :rotfl:

LOL, I read all your posts about wanting to start a PTR, and let me tell you, I thought having a PTR going for 6 months was hard...having one for a year would drive me crazy! :eek: However, if you start one, I'll definitely join! It's just so hard for me to think of things to talk about sometimes, I don't know how people can keep them going for a year! :rotfl:

I know, I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it's hard! We'll see how I do this week! I think I've done pretty ok this week with eating and exercise, but who knows what the stupid scale will tell me? :rotfl:

LOL I like counting down work days, because I actually don't want the weekends to go by too fast, but work days? I have no use for them! :laughing:

Yay, welcome, thanks for joining! :banana:

I can't WAIT for MNSSHP! I'm hoping they release some info about it soon, like what characters are going to be there or something! :woohoo:

Thanks, I'm trying really hard to lose weight! Not sure if I'll hit 30 by Disney, but I'm hoping! We'll see, I've got 6 more weeks left!

Le Cellier is amazing!!! Cannot WAIT to go there again! :yay:

Ugh, I really hope everything works out with getting our tickets early, but honestly, knowing me, and how Disney crazed I am, I'd just suck it up and pay for a one day base ticket, just to be in Epcot....:rolleyes1

4. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

WHY, Disney, why must you tempt me???

Hi everyone!

So Disney is evil. Seriously. :rotfl: I was just thinking how I haven't changed anything with our trip in so long, it must be a record for me this year! I really thought everything was set for this trip...and then I get this interesting email...

Offering us an upgrade for our one night reservation at Pop to a mod (a specific mod that I've been wanting to check out for some time...) for $19.

Only $19 more? That's it? To stay in a resort I've been dreaming about for a while?

As soon as Brandon came home from work, I showed him the email, to which of course he said "what's that" and "where?" when I said where we could stay instead. :sad2: Then I said "it's only $19 extra" so he said it was fine. Even though I'm still not entirely sure he knows what is going on and what he agreed to. Sometimes it's better that way. ;)

Anyway, what mod did Disney have to tempt me with and force me to make another change, so close to my trip?

[​IMG]

:lovestruc

I'm seriously so ridiculously excited to stay here for one night. I'm sad I won't be able to check out Pop and eat that amazing cheesecake...but Coronado Springs...I mean, it's just so beautiful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the theme of this resort! It reminds me of the Gran Fiesta Tour! :cool1:

[​IMG]

I love the rooms, the beds look so comfortable!

[​IMG]

I can't wait to hang out in the pool and on a hammock! I love hammocks!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't believe I'm finally getting to stay here! Even if it is for one night, it will still be fun, and at least I'll know if I like it there enough to stay for an entire trip one day! :yay:

Just wanted to share my fun news for the day! Now I'm even more excited for this trip, which I did not think was possible! :rotfl: 42 more days!!!

(Oh yes-I borrowed some of these pics from allears.net, KatMark's fantastic CSR thread, and my friend MarietheCat's TR-thanks!)

5. DisneyFirefly

DisneyFirefly DIS Veteran

That's awesome! :yay:

6. pinkxray

pinkxray DIS Veteran

I thought I saw you looking at csr pictures when I picked caitlin up. I would definitely stay there for an extra $19.

I booked a cbr pirate room for october but have been hearing the beds aren't comfortable.I dont know what to do. I think I might just go back to pop or pick a resort from a hat

7. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

Thanks! I'm excited! :woohoo:

Haha, yep! I was going to ask you what I should do, because at that point, I was still debating, but I figured you'd tell me to do it for $19! :rotfl: I was on the phone with Disney when Caitlin was knocking on my door to tell me she was leaving!

Hmmm, yeah, I've heard the pirate room beds aren't comfortable too. I know it's just one night, but you want to at least be able to sleep. Why don't you do CSR, I thought Caitlin liked the slide?

8. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

No....you shouldn't stay at CSR; you will hate it! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Try to request Cabanas 8A....close to the Dig Site pool and a hammock. :)

9. PixieMama

PixieMama DIS Veteran

Just $19 to upgrade?! Yeah, I wouldn't be able to pass that up, either! :thumbsup2

10. Dugette

Dugette DIS Veteran

That's awesome that you got that upgrade offer! I saw the threads over on the resort boards about those offers. Even though I have Pop booked in October, no offer yet for me. :confused3 That's okay, though. I guess I'd have to give up free dining to take the offer and I'm not doing that during Food & Wine. (Oh, yeah, I guess I haven't posted on my own TR yet, but we booked our flights tonight, so we're going!!! :yay:)

11. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Cool about the upgrade! I've never stayed at a moderate resort before but I do think all of the pictures from CS look great.

12. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

Yay for CSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm staying there in Sept/Oct. I really would have liked POFQ since we just stayed at CSR in June but the other is booked and CSR is the next best!!! CONGRATS!

13. Stefy

Stefy Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Wow what a bargain upgrade, congrats :)

14. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

What a great deal!! An upgrade like that for only $19? Woo Hoo!!! :banana:

15. Stringbean&Wingnut

Stringbean&Wingnut DIS Veteran

What an awesome deal!!! CSR looks gorgeous!

16. jenbear123

jenbear123 Disney Fanatic

You will love CSR!!! It's gorgeous! I hope it's as quiet for you as it was for us when we were there. What a deal to upgrade. I can't get over that.

17. amazingact21

amazingact21 Upendi

What a great deal! 19 dollars to upgrade to CSR!?! How could anyone resist that? I'm really happy it was the resort you've always wanted to stay at, as well. The place looks so beautiful and the room are decorated beautifully. :thumbsup2

18. Shannon84

Shannon84 DIS Veteran

I was worried when I read your updated title that something bad happened :scared1: I am so glad that it was something good :goodvibes

I mean for $19 I would be instantly swayed to change resorts and check somewhere new out!! That is AWESOME!! :cool1:

19. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

That's awesome! CSR was always on my "must stay" list. I'm glad I tried it and would be very happy there for a week. The pools are amazing and the grounds are lovely. Enjoy!

20. jubelee1872000

jubelee1872000 Mouseketeer

I'm so happy for you!! Whoo-hoo!! :banana::dance3:

21. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Awesome that you got an upgrade to CSR! :thumbsup2 Those extra $19 were definitely worth it for you, that's an offer I don't think any DISer could ignore. CSR is GORGEOUS! :goodvibes