Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

I love what Disney does for honeymooning couples!! I can't imagine other destinations doing quite as much as they do.
Your PP pictures are great-- love the Thumper shot!

I hope you are feeling better soon and manage to shake off this horrible bug (or whatever it is!) :hug:

I love the honeymoon story!! How cute! :cutie:

:woohoo: on getting the upgrade!! I love the Minnie Bride ears and the picture with Thumper and Miss Bunny! :thumbsup2

Them ducklings make the whole trip seem complete! I'm with you on wanting the next 4 months to fly by! :laughing:

Oh, my goodness, that photo of you guys with Thumper and Miss Bunny is the CUTEST THING EVER!

Thank you, I love it! :lovestruc Someday I'm going to get around to printing it out and framing it!

Congrats on the one year!! I thought for sure my BFF would be upgraded for her Disneymoon at AKL. They were already staying Club Level but their view was of the tops of buildings..I thought for sure their room location would have been upgraded but sadly not and that was late Sept when you know they aren't busy!!!

Anyways..it's great you got upgraded!!!!!! I loved CL at YC!!! We'll see has Poly stacks up to it haha.

Thanks! Ugh, that's too bad your BFF didn't get upgraded! But at least she was already CL, that's awesome! :banana: It was so amazing being upgraded, considering we will probably NEVER be able to pay for a CL room! :rotfl: I hope the Poly is as good as YC for you! I'm sure it will be, it's the POLY! :lovestruc

Awww what a great honeymoon!! It must have been great to get that upgrade :goodvibes The picture with the bunnies is way too cute for words!!

Thanks, it was such a great trip, sooo different than our usual Fall trips! I mean, every trip is different, but this one was a lot different, being there in the Spring! :cool1: I love the bunnies, they are so cute! :cutie:

Jen, that picture with Thumper and Miss Bunny and the two of you is absolutely precious...I love how they did that.

What a nice remembrance; thank you for sharing.

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm so happy we went to AK to find the bunnies, to think we almost skipped it on that trip! :eek:

I love what Disney does for honeymooning couples!! I can't imagine other destinations doing quite as much as they do.
Your PP pictures are great-- love the Thumper shot!

Disney is so great when you are celebrating, they really go out of their way to make you feel special! It got to the point where I felt like I should take my Just Married pin off, because I felt bad that all the CM's had to say congratulations to us! :rotfl:

Thanks, I love the bunny pictures! I don't like very many pictures with myself in them, but that one is ok! :laughing:

I hope you are feeling better soon and manage to shake off this horrible bug (or whatever it is!) :hug:

I love the honeymoon story!! How cute! :cutie:

:woohoo: on getting the upgrade!! I love the Minnie Bride ears and the picture with Thumper and Miss Bunny! :thumbsup2

Them ducklings make the whole trip seem complete! I'm with you on wanting the next 4 months to fly by! :laughing:

Thanks! Ugh, I don't know what is wrong with me! My DH is convinced it's allergies, and like I said, I don't actually feel sick, my ears are just all clogged and I'm really tired. My DH says that's how he feels every day, because he has really bad allergies, so if that's the case, I don't know how I'm going to survive! :eek: I'm giving my ears one more day to clear up, and if not, I'm going to a walk in after work tomorrow!

Thanks, aren't the bunnies SO cute! :lovestruc And the ducklings were awesome, I loved just stopping to watch them! :cool1: I can't WAIT for the summer to be over, and it hasn't even started! :rotfl: I'm so ready for Disney World!

I love the look back at your Disneymoon! :lovestruc I remember how special our Disneymoon was too. It's just like everywhere you go you are getting special treatment! :goodvibes

I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to wish time away, but wanting your vacation to be here soooo badly. I was trying to explain to someone the other day how I live a fullfilling life when I spend 98% of it looking forward to a vacation. I explained to them that while the vacation is the best part, it is almost as fun planning for the vacation and talking about past vacations here on the DIS! I see our Disney World obsession as a hobby rather than just a favorite vacation spot! ;)

I'm telling ya, I haven't seen John in almost a month and with the end of the year tests approaching I have been working overtime almost everyday, so a romantic vacation to Disney is looking REALLY good right about now. We only have 34 more days! :woohoo:

Love the trip down memory lane for your Disneymoon. It looked like you had a wonderful magical time :) Love the Miss Bunny and Thumper pic, too cute :)

such a cute idea to look back on your disneymoon :) I know I loved when I went on mine!!! ( it was my first trip to the world!)

fyi i just realized I am on my hubby's account lol
I am Mrs T 2009 lol :)

I absolutely LOVE the pic of you 2 with the bunnies! I even showed my boyfriend. I'm hoping to come home from Disney with some bling on my left hand! ;) Fingers crossed! :)

It looks like your Disneymoon was lots of fun. It must be great to look back on it! :)

I love the honeymoon flashbacks! I hope we get sprinkled with some of that upgraded room pixie dust, too! :lmao:

I sure hope you're feeling better now! It sounds like you had one miserable week. :sad1:

I love the look back at your Disneymoon! :lovestruc I remember how special our Disneymoon was too. It's just like everywhere you go you are getting special treatment! :goodvibes

I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to wish time away, but wanting your vacation to be here soooo badly. I was trying to explain to someone the other day how I live a fullfilling life when I spend 98% of it looking forward to a vacation. I explained to them that while the vacation is the best part, it is almost as fun planning for the vacation and talking about past vacations here on the DIS! I see our Disney World obsession as a hobby rather than just a favorite vacation spot!

I'm telling ya, I haven't seen John in almost a month and with the end of the year tests approaching I have been working overtime almost everyday, so a romantic vacation to Disney is looking REALLY good right about now. We only have 34 more days! :woohoo:

Disneymoons are great! Isn't it too bad you only get one? :rotfl: I suppose an anniversary trip could be almost as good...I really want an excuse to wear those Minnie bride ears again!

You know, you're right about how life is pretty fulfilling, just waiting for vacation, and planning it and everything! It is a lot of fun to plan and anticipate, and plan along with other DIS'ers, and count down the days and everything (144 days left, btw! :rolleyes1)! It IS a hobby! :banana:

It seems like every time you're going to go to WDW, John is away for a long time first! It must be nice to have him come back, and then go to Disney for a while! I know Brandon doesn't go away, but he works nights and I never see him, except for weekends, so I really look forward to Disney trips when we get to spend an entire week together, so I'm sure it's the same for you guys! :goodvibes

Oh yeah, I got my Jim Shore figurine, and I love it! :lovestruc I'll post a picture in my next update this weekend!

Love the trip down memory lane for your Disneymoon. It looked like you had a wonderful magical time :) Love the Miss Bunny and Thumper pic, too cute :)

Thanks, we definitely had an amazing Disneymoon, I hope yours is just as magical! :wizard: If you guys get a chance, try to find the bunnies! :)

such a cute idea to look back on your disneymoon :) I know I loved when I went on mine!!! ( it was my first trip to the world!)

fyi i just realized I am on my hubby's account lol
I am Mrs T 2009 lol :)

LOL, I was wondering who you were at first! :rotfl: Thanks, wow, it must have been amazing to be on your first Disney trip AND a Disneymoon, lots of memories! :banana:

I absolutely LOVE the pic of you 2 with the bunnies! I even showed my boyfriend. I'm hoping to come home from Disney with some bling on my left hand! ;) Fingers crossed! :)

It looks like your Disneymoon was lots of fun. It must be great to look back on it! :)

Thanks! Awww, I hope you get your ring! :wizard: I got engaged in Disney World, and I had to tell my DH for years that if he is ever going to propose, it better be in WDW! :laughing: Luckily, he was listening!

I love the honeymoon flashbacks! I hope we get sprinkled with some of that upgraded room pixie dust, too! :lmao:

I sure hope you're feeling better now! It sounds like you had one miserable week. :sad1:

Thanks! I hope you get upgraded too, I can't even imagine how awesome Poly CL would be!!! :cloud9:

I am feeling better, thanks, I did have a horrible week! I actually just got home from the doctor, I had to get a physical for work, and I asked the doctor to check my ears, and yep, ear infection! So I'm on antibiotics and I'll be back to normal in a few days! I don't even feel sick anymore, my ears are just really clogged! I'm happy I can start exercising again, it's been over a week since I've done anything! :eek:

Thanks, we definitely had an amazing Disneymoon, I hope yours is just as magical! :wizard: If you guys get a chance, try to find the bunnies! :)

Thanks :) We defo will be finding those two as we missed out on meeting them last year.

Just popped on to get my nightly Disney Fix!!! Loving the bunny photo... jealous actually!:goodvibes

Thanks :) We defo will be finding those two as we missed out on meeting them last year.

Yay, I can't wait to see how cute your pics come out when you meet them! I love those bunnies! :goodvibes

Just popped on to get my nightly Disney Fix!!! Loving the bunny photo... jealous actually!:goodvibes

Thanks! LOL, I love the bunny pic too, one of my favorites! :cutie:

Just a quick, random update!

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday! So happy this week is almost over! :banana:

So last night, I was on the DIS like I usually am, and I found the Haunted Carriage Ride 2011 thread! They started booking the rides a few days ago, and it seems like quite a few people booked their rides already! I've been going back and forth since I started planning this trip whether or not I wanted to do it, I wasn't sure when I'd fit it in.

Then last night after reading that thread, I figured, why not, just do it! I have no idea when I will be back to WDW in October, so I might as well just do it on this trip!

So, as of about an hour ago, Brandon and I will now be going on a Haunted Carriage Ride at Fort Wilderness on Wednesday, 10/5 at 10 pm! :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

fortwilderness22.jpg

FW10308100-1.jpg

I'm SO excited! I can't wait to see some of Fort Wilderness! And it's nice that we are staying at WL, because we can either just hop on the boat back to the resort, or walk (although, I'm not sure I'd walk through the woods in Florida that late at night, I don't know what kinds of scary creatures live in there!)

I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is what I LOVE about Disney World! There is always something new and exciting to look forward to, that's why you can go back year after year and never get bored!

Is it September 30 yet? :eek:

That carriage ride looks awesome! I am so jealous of your Oct. trip and then you go and book that and make it even worse:headache:

Just so we are even..... I leave in 3 days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I'm back! And finally had some time to catch up around here.

Are you feeling better yet, I hope? Sorry to hear that your anniversary weekend didn't go as planned

I didn't know anything about the haunted carriage rides! Definitely something I'll look into for our next trip (which is way, way far away :sad2: )

Glad to be able to follow along with your planning to keep me occupied!

That sounds like it would be so much fun!!!!!
I can not wait for this week to be over either because monday DH and I are hopping a plane to go to WDW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter