Welcome aboard Jackie!

HubbDave

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are
just wanted to welcome you to the show

Hope you enjoy the ride

I actually was going to start this thread but had thought I've seen her around before...?

Anyway welcome I can't wait to see more of you and your comments you seem very sweet and spirited

I actually was going to start this thread but had thought I've seen her around before...?

Anyway welcome I can't wait to see more of you and your comments you seem very sweet and spirited
Aww, thanks! I've been around perusing on the boards for years like HubbaDave said, but I'm sure excited to be here as manager of this wonderful community!

Thanks ever so much for the warm welcome, all of you!! :goodvibes

I knew I liked Jackie from the time I noticed her sunglasses resting atop her head during the podcast. Terrific vibe. Welcome aboard, WJ.

I knew I liked Jackie from the time I noticed her sunglasses resting atop her head during the podcast. Terrific vibe. Welcome aboard, WJ.
Aww, thanks!! My sunglasses on my head have been my signature look since I moved here to Florida about a year and a half ago - along with that messy-bun hair thing I have going on! LOL! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter